Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:06 pm
It always frightened Bella when they growled. It was so unhuman. She honestly forgot a lot of the time that they were vampires, but the growling - it was so wild and fierce. And terrifying. She whimpered without meaning to. "Stop it," she said, whacking Edward's arm. It never hurt him... no matter how hard she hit him. "I'm sorry it upsets you so much Edward, but I'll be 20 soon. I refuse to be more then 2 years older then you! I want to change while I still look your age!" "I refuse to change you at all," he reply, lifting her a little off his lap, and onto the seat next to him by Alice. He hadn't meant to do it, but he plopped her down a bit too hard. "Ow! Edward, what the hell is your problem?! I'm pregnant now!" She began to cry, and what was worse, he didn't seem to care. They were at the mall now, but Bella put her forehead on Alice's shoulder, hot tears flowing down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:54 am
Alice glared at Edward coldly. There are no words to describe how angry I am at you Edward. I suggest you go into the mall, now. Bella and I may or may not come back later. She stroked Bella's hair gently, letting her sob into her shirt. Jasper looked overwhelmed with all the emotions, and she gently nudged him to let him get out of the car. Everyone else seemed to get the hint and silently filed out, all except Edward. "I have nothing to say to you." She said harshly. With vampire speed, she shifted Bella on the other side of her, so that Alice was between the couple. "Unless you're apologizing or agreeing to change her, I would leave, very very quickly."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:35 am
"COme on guys, lets go into the mall, they'll catch up later" Rosalie said, taking Emmett's and Jasper's hands and leading them into the mall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Bella almost wished Jasper had stayed to make her feel better. She was too afraid to look at Edward - afraid of his dark eyes. She had never felt so scared of him, and she couldn't understand why he was acting like this. What had she done? Was he merely afraid of fatherhood, or was there something more...?

"Apologizing for what?" Edward snapped. "For everyone's foolishness? And Bella, would you please stop crying. You don't need to be so dramatic with us. I'll never agree to anything that damns her."  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:44 pm
'Edward please! Knock it off! She's pregnant and tired and you are stressing her out to no end!' Rosalie yelled at him, hating this tension.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:44 am
Leave me alone... all of you! You know exactly how I feel about this. She's MY wife...my love. I'l do with her as I see fit, Edward growled in the vampiric language.  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:13 am
Alice snarled loudly, louder than when Edward had questioned her control before she Bella and Jasper had left for Pheonix. "She is my sister in law, and my best friend. And we ALL love her, all of us. You have no right, Edward, no right to make this decision for her, its her life, not yours, her choice, not yours." She said in the same language as Edward, not wanting to scare Bella. As if sensing what Alice wanted, Jasper had come back out into the car and swiftly scooped Bella up into his arms, hoping the contact would amplify his powers and comfort her more. "Edward." Jasper said quietly, "She's not being dramatic, you hurting her, and you have no right to control her." He whispered silently. "I don't think this is gonna work Edward, I think you should go home and calm down, we'll take Bella shopping." Said Alice quietly, in the same manner as Jasper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:37 am
Rosalie and Emmett went back out to see what was going on. "Are you ok Bella?" Rosalie asked, concerned.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:14 pm
Edward glared at all of them. "Alright, fine. I'll leave." He replied coolly. "But don't expect me back for a long, long time." With that, he took off as fast as he could go. He ran blindly for a while. Where to go. Hmm... I hear Denali is nice this time of year...

Bella clung to Jasper, feeling immediate relief, but still sobbing. He held her close and she hoped it wouldn't make Alice jealous. "He hates me," she squeaked. "He really hates me - more then when we met. Maybe - maybe I should go to La Push. At least I know one boy who always cares..." Bella thought of how wonderful it would be to see the hurt on Edward's face if he walked in on her kissing Jacob. Swwet, sweet revenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:12 pm
"Bella, honey, Edward loves you he's just upset that you want to be a vampire. Don't do anything rash." Rosalie said.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:10 am
"I don't know...I'm not sure he ever loved me," she sobbed. "He's always kept me at a bit of a distance, you know.... he hated me for a long time when we first met." She buried her face into Jasper. "I think I'll be better off with the werewolf."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:27 pm
"Never say that!" Said Alice. Jasper, still holding onto Bella, let her sob into his shirt, but when she stopped for a breath, they locked gazes, and he held it, so she knew he had something to say. "He loves you Bella, he really does, he just doesn't know what to do with himself. He hates himself, not you, he hates what he is, that he can't be human, and give you the life you deserve." Alice nodded and stood with Rosalie and Emmet. "It looks like he's going to Denali, and he can't go anywhere without me knowing, so for now, lets just get some shopping done." She said, trying to bring out a smile from Bella. Jasper waited for Bella's response, to see if she was ready for him to put her down.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:46 pm
"But it's MY life, not his! I want to change. I don't care if he thinks it ruined his life - it won't ruin mine. Being a vampire would be the best thing to ever happen to me! I'd give anything NOT to be human! I always feel so left out because I don't have your senses. I hate it!" She sniffed. "Denali...? You have friends up there right?" Then she thought out loud bitterly," There's probly a real gorgeous vampire up there. That's exactly what he needs. Not a stupid, ugly human like me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:03 pm
"Bella you are not ugly!" Rosalie exclaimed. "Let's go shopping and forget aboiut this. Edward will never leave you he will come to his senses in a few days" Rosalie said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:15 am
Jasper quietly put Bella down, but kept a comforting arm around her waist at Alice's request, his restraint had gotten better so it didn't bother him much. Alice just sought out for a vision, just to reassure Bella. "He's not going up there for another girl, Bella." She said, holding Bella's chin up so she could look her in the eye. "Trust me, ok? Now lets go." Finally, they all started towards the mall.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff