Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Joel's Diary]
Envy: It runs in the Family (Spoilers. :3)(Now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Count!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:58 am
Erin watched him go, blushing a bit herself. Retuening her gaze to the window, she wastched the sky, transforming from purple, to blue, then orange as the sun began to shine. It was a beauty that Erin had long forgotten to appreciate, something that she'd promsed not to do- ignore the wonders of the world. And she felt stupid, now, for wasting the ten years since her return to the natural world on staying in one place, too afraid to try and go places that she'd never seen. But, again, she was stopped. Erin knew exactly why she'd been so afraid...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:25 pm
He turned on the shower on full blast, hoping to shake off the cobwebs in his mind...

"b*****d"

Enigma cringed as he remembered his dream... He punched the bathrooms wall, the shower muffling the sound as the memory haunted him...

"Damn it... Why does it have to return when I'm about to move on..." Enigma muttered as the pained crying face of the girl flashes to his mind...

"You deserved to be killed like the rest of your kind who you've hunted down... They were just innocent people... Why did you have to kill them all??"

Bitter tears began running down his face, merging with flowing water of the shower... Maybe he didn't really deserved to be happy... Taking all those innocent lives was something he had to live throughout the rest of his life... The face of the blue haired girl yelling at him that haunted his dreams served as a reminder... He wouldn't be happy as long as he live...  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:34 pm
Out of nowhere, the morning sun faded, and an overwhelming sense of being crushed filled everything. Erin could feel her breath being stolen from her, her body being crumpled, her head being put through an enormous pressure- and then it was gone, as swiftly as it came. She immediately dropped to the floor, breathing hard. "What the h-" she started, but the air in her lungs was weak and she coughed instead. Wearily, she stood up. It had been an attack, but no ordinary one. Someone nearby had been it's source, their aura had been overcome by some powerful and painful memory. Probably one that had been suppressed or had been re-ignited by a dream. This was only the second time that Erin had felt such a stong aura, but in such pain and greif. It was so weird that she couldn't trace it's origin to the person, it felt like it was everywhere at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm
"... It's morning, Rodo-san..." a voice greeted. The timid teenager's eyes slowly opened as he saw that sadistic grin, fingers tracing through his hair... He'd fallen asleep on a couch in the warehouse. "... Good morning, my sweet servant... How are you feeling?"

"... My right arm feels kind of... Numb."

"That's natural, or so I hear. Apparently, when a medieval homunculus turned into a chiropteran, his muscles became numb... Of course, that's all that Red Shield's logs managed to tell me."

The boy rubbed his head slightly with his left arm, his limp right moving around like some sort of dummy's as he sat up. His fingers traced down to his neck, where he could still feel the remains of his bite. Now he remembered why he was here... It didn't come to him at first, in all honestly. Seeing his eyes widen a bit in slight realization, Rhapsody merely giggled, still tracing through his long raven strands as if stroking a pet's fur... After all, right now, he was practically her pet.

"... Come, let's get some fresh air... No one will recognize you... Not now that you've returned to the way you used to be..."

She took his currently useless right hand and dragged him to his feet, taking him to some tall object that was covered by a dusty old sheet. She laughed again before removing it, and what the boy saw absolutely shocked him. His skin was tanned and his eyes had totally returned to their natural blue color, his hair holding a slightly sapphire teal to it aswell. He traced his fingers against the glass, his surprise eminant as something else could be seen... All that remained of his Orobourus Symbol were a few red specks, which slowly floated to the ground as if they were dried paint. He was absolutely speechless, his mouth agape... This was his body... That same phrase repeated through his head a multitude of times before Rhapsody brushed the back of her hand against his cheek.

"... Though I hate to ruin your moment... And I really hate to do what I'm about to, we have to pay a visit to a particular individual..." Her smile faded only slightly as she turned sliding open what seemed to be a nearby closet. "... Get dressed in something more fitting. We must go to find Enigma, post-haste..."

Sin Of Spite

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:30 pm
Enigma didn't know how long he was in the shower, or how many times he had punched the wall... Opening his eyes, he saw the bloody cracks on the tiles, seriously cracked that he groaned inwardly about doing repairs again. Muttering about being a little too soft, he tried himself and began changing inside the bathroom. Satisfied on he looked, he slowly opened the door, glancing outside, but suddenly slammed it open as he hurried towards Erin, who looking a bit pale.

"Ms. Leandra, what happened? Is anything wrong with you?" Enigma asked worriedly, noticing her shallow breathing and dull eyes... It disturbed him to see her at this state and it worried him as he carried her to the couch and placed her gently on it...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:26 pm
Erin looked up to see Enigma, but the crushing feeling only grew worse as he came closer. Though when he touched her, it stopped, and she could breathe again. Her lungs were sore, but they were working. As he lay Erin on the couch, she relaxed, trying to put it together. It must have come from Enigma, there was no other explination than that. "What were you thinking about?" she asked in a whisper. "I could feel your pain, crushing me like you are crushed by those memories."

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:46 am
Enigma stood still, shocked of knowing he was the cause of her grief. He bowed his head, feeling guilty of such things as knelt down beside her... "I'm sorry... I guess a slight nightmare have cause you much pain... I was... Blaming myself for a massacre I unwillingly did... That memory had haunted me ever since... I thought I had moved on when I had found my reason to live... but still... this memories... continue to haunt me" He silently whispered, as tears of blood started dripping into the floor...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:51 am
Erin lay there, listening, and finally she sighed. "Please, just don't feel anymore of that grief... It wasn't your fault, anyway." She had pushed herself up on her elbows, and she looked down on him as he knelt there. And suddenly, she could see her brother in him, repentant after ripping up one of her paintings that she'd worked so hard to make. Erin could not help how she felt now, as her tears began to come to surface again. All Erin wanted to do was hug him, but she held herself back, knowing it would be awkward if she did. So, she settled. Tentatively, she reached down to grab hold of one of Enigma's clenched fists, holding it in her own two, and looking into his eyes. "Just because something happened, not of your free will for it, doesn't mean that it's your fault. Even if someone blames you, you have to let it go. I can feel how much you're hurt by those memories... And I don't want you to feel that way alone."

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:26 am
Staring straight at her eyes, Enigma calmed down as he gazed at her sad eyes... Chiding himself for being a weak in front of her, he closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of her hands, a touch noramlly taken by granted by humans... But for him, he had forgotten how it felt and it was a very pleasant warmth that came from it. Taking a deep breathe, he opened his eyes and and gazed at her eyes... and with a little effort, gave her a smile that laid dormant for a long time...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:16 pm
((I am struggling with real life right for the ability to get on now, so sorry about not being here. XD))

"... You realize this won't work, right?"

"Hey, you're not supposed to doubt me..." the girl pouted as she gave Rodo some form of ID card. "... All you have to do is get Enigma away from that girl. I trust my enemy, but I don't trust her..." She sighed, shrugging. "... After all, telling Enigma's a two-sided coin... Either he'll go and blab to Red Shield or he'll help us by telling my sister..."

"... But... She can't kill them either..." Rodo noted, which made Rhapsody laugh.

"... Exactly... But Seto IS disposable, correct? All we have to hope for is that she kills him. By now, he's likely converting enough people into homunculi to deal with her... And just in case..." She giggled, then patted Rodo on the head. "... Go on, like I said... He won't recognize you. Despite the fact that Rage's fire still burns in your body, it's impossible for anyone to sense it... Well..." She smirked. "... Almost anyone. It was hard for me to pick up, but it would seem that your homunculus persona has yet to leave your body... Odd. We'll have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't screw up our plans."

"... Yes, Rhapsody." With that, Rodo turned to the door and left the warehouse. Within moments, he was out of its complex and approaching the location of his target... After all, Enigma was an easy opponent to track, particularly due to the scent of his blood. It wouldn't be hard to follow his trail back to that appartment.

Sin Of Spite

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:10 pm
Erin smiled, glad that his aura had lightened. The impending threat feeling of being crushed put off, but for how long was up to Enigma. Out of nowhere, she felt something else, drawing her attention. It was distant, and very faint, but still there. "Hey, um, Enigma..." Erin knew that she was ruining the good feeling of the moment, but she ahd to say something, just in case it decided to act. "Enigma, I can feel something else. I can't tell who or what it is, but it's close, and I think it's getting closer." Erin had been looking up into the ceiling, her eyes focused on thin air, almost as if she could see something. Her distressed expression faded as she shook her head and looked down at Enigma again. She bit her lip, still knowing the very faint aura was familiar somehow. She wanted to say something more, something that might make more sense to him. He couldn't feel the things she could, the way the aura's flowed, and the very import differences between them all. And the much more impending importance of that single aura.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:25 pm
Three knocks on the door were all it took for the man's presence to be known... Quite simply, he would wait for either enigma or the girl, the look on his face very stern... He seemed as some strict, to-the-point buisinessman, and that was the very idea of it... Afterall, Rhapsody was right... No one individual could know all of the workings of Red Shield, and even if they did, it wouldn't matter now. After all, in this new body, Rodo wasn't as disposable. "... Enigma?" he finally asked. "... I bare some bad news and some confidentional information... It might be important to you."

Sin Of Spite

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:11 am
((sorry everyone if I wasn't around... I had to do something really important...))

Enigma sensed foreboding from Erin, like she was scared of someone or something. He trusted her senses as he put on a long sleeved shirt, making sure the chain on his right arm didn't show. It was better to be safe than sorry... Enigma thought as he waited for the compelling danger to come... He didn't have to wait long as he heard someone knock on the door. Staring at Erin, he gave her a nod as he cautiously went to the front door and slightly opened it.

What he saw was a young man, startlingly blue eyes... His senses gave of alarming warnings to him, noting that this guy... was HER chevalier... Enigma fully opened the door as the guy began to speak these words...

"Enigma?" The young man asked, "I bare some bad news and some confidential information... It might be important to you" The guy said to him bluntly, his blue eyes hungry for his answer...

Taking a deep breathe, he knew he had no other choice but to accept it...
"Alright then... Speak up, what is this tidings you bring?" Enigma asked as he crossed his arms and waited for the young man to answer, not even recognizing the young man as the one who was responsible for the mess last night...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 pm
He pulled out the identification card. "... Agent 381 of Red Shield, Santo Kinkano. I am responsible for hunting down some of the darkest secrets of all chiropterans... And in the process, some very odd things have happened to me, as you likely sense..." With that, he moved the hand holding the ID to his neck and gently stroked the fang imprints. "... I am certain that you have met him by now, but if not, I am here to inform you that a lunatic bearing great resemblance to Phantom, one of the chevaliers of Diva, has been kidnapping innocents and committing massacres. His main tools are these creatures..." He placed the ID in his right pocket and drew forth a small device, displaying an image of his former self. "... Homunculi. We aren't exactly sure what or who they are, but we know they aren't human. This one in particular is already in Lockdown, captured after being severely wounded. It would be wise not to ask my surperiors of his status, as many of them were against this..." He took the hologram projector back into his pocket and grimaced slightly. "... We discovered something disturbing in what tests we ran on him after his capture, however... His DNA, when processed by a machine to seperate it from the golden particles in his blood is exactly identicle to that of Rodo Hiamaru, a former friend of both Rhapsody and Rin. However, the possibility of it being the same person is impossible, as Rodo's mutilated corpse was found recently by our operatives in France after I ran this test."

Sin Of Spite

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Erin sat there, perplexed as her mind's eye examined the stranger's aura. She was so close, so close, to identifying it. It was different, and masked by some other persona, but she had felt it recently. Like hearing a song once, then hearing it remixed, played with a slower beat, and different words- but it still stemmed from one source... And then the stranger pulled out the small hologram. Erin had to stop herself from shouting out at that moment. It was the boy from the other night, from the massacre. She was prepared, the hidden energy flowing inside of her threatening to strike the man down at any moment. She bit her toungue, reeling in the reigns on the monster energy. It calmed, and rigidly, Erin stood, walking closer to the two, but keeping her distance, ready at any moment for a fight.

[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff