Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:12 pm

"That's was I WAS doing!" He proceeded to lay out pictures he had taken of every victim he had slain. Thousands of photos now lay in the street, vivid images of corpses slain in appalling fashions. However, one caught Zatchin's eye; It was the one labelled 'The One That Got Away'. "My power was exercised over these people... except one..."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:58 pm

"do you still ave a wish to kill me???" she looked into his eyes, "am i still a target for you???"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:02 pm

(Hehehehe... Atarget4u is some guy's username...)

"I... I don't know anymore. You robbed my life of stability, of ease, of purpose. " He turned his face away, wanting to avoid eye contact.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:08 pm

(rly???? hehe!!! thats funny!!!!!!!!)

she put her hand on his face, nothing happened, but she turned him twords her, and looked deep into his eyes, "please!!!.....i need to know, if you still lust to kill me!!!.....regardless of how you feal about me, i still long to help you!!! please i need to know," she searched his eyes with her own,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:15 pm

He shot himself skyward with a pillar of water, and made a glider of ice, flying away, fearing what would be said next.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:20 pm

"huh!!!.....wait!!!" she shot after him, caching up with him shortly, she jumped and held onto him sending them both to the ground, "what......did...you....do.......that.......for???" she struggled with him as he tryed to get free,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:33 pm

"Damn... I was so close..."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:36 pm

"what are you talking about?????? don't you want me to help you?????......or do you just not care, about eneything???"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:26 pm

"You make it all so hard! I care about everything, because of you! I now have constant worry, constant fear and doubt, constant... interruption! And YOU are the cause of it all!" It became quite clear then what his problem was... His amnesia had developed some sort of obsessive/compulsive autism sated by murder.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:40 am

"THEN YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE???????" tears ran down her face, "you want me to go,.....to leave you?........." she looked at him tears running fast down her face,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:49 pm

"YES! NO! BOTH! NEITHER! I DON'T KNOW!" A woman walked by, an elderly person walking a poodle. A crazed look entered his eye as he lashed out with a barrage of razor sharp icicles, impaling both mistress and pet in several areas. He sighed in relief at seeing their blood spilled. "That ought to clear my head a bit..." He fell asleep on the ground, at peace, like a baby given warm milk before a nap. He seemed utterly soothed.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:23 am

she closed her eyes tears still flowing down her face. she properly burried them and returned to him, sitting down by him all the while,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:46 pm

He didn't stir in his sleep. If it weren't for his breathing, he would've passed for dead. His face was blank as he slept, and he uttered not a sound. If he had one relief in this world, other than killing, it was the sweet oblivion of sleep...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:49 pm

she slightly moved his hair aside and waited, until he awoke, she spoke in a soft kind voise, "have you desided??..."

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:58 pm

"Do as you please, and so shall I." He got up slowly, as if affected by some terrible ache, and began to walk down the street. After he was a few feet away, without turning back he said "I you still wish to accompany me, I suggest keeping up."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff