Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:43 pm

neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she walked outside and looked at the moon "such a beautiful night" she said walking in the woods, she walked to the lake and layed down on a tree branch that was just above the waterUser Image
having a good time? *said as he walks up behind her*
she looked at him and smiled "yea just relaxing and looking at the moon" she said touching the water with her hands, looking at the fish
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:44 pm

Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she walked outside and looked at the moon "such a beautiful night" she said walking in the woods, she walked to the lake and layed down on a tree branch that was just above the waterUser Image
she looked at him and smiled "yea just relaxing and looking at the moon" she said touching the water with her hands, looking at the fish
you should probably get back to your dorm some evil beings lurk in this forest and do you know what they eat?

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:46 pm

neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
you should probably get back to your dorm some evil beings lurk in this forest and do you know what they eat?
"let me guess, girls like me?" she smiled "ill be there soon, i just want to look at the moon for a while"
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"let me guess, girls like me?" she smiled "ill be there soon, i just want to look at the moon for a while"
no silly they eat fish and racoons stuff like that but thats not the point the point is they will attack you in packs unrelentingly *said in a dark voice as he disapeared in a cloud of darkness.*

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:52 pm

neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she walked outside and looked at the moon "such a beautiful night" she said walking in the woods, she walked to the lake and layed down on a tree branch that was just above the water
no silly they eat fish and racoons stuff like that but thats not the point the point is they will attack you in packs unrelentingly *said in a dark voice as he disapeared in a cloud of darkness.*
she smiled "fine ill go" she climbed off the branch and down the tree, she walked back to her dorm and walked to the living room, she sat down on the couch and read a book
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:55 pm

Arage laid in his room, sleeping. He tossed and turned, trying to get used to the new bed.

Repressed Memories

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "fine ill go" she climbed off the branch and down the tree, she walked back to her dorm and walked to the living room, she sat down on the couch and read a book
i didnt care if you stayed or went *said as he appeared beside her on the couch* i was worried that you wouldnt be able to handle yourself out there *said mockingly*
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:57 pm

neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
i didnt care if you stayed or went *said as he appeared beside her on the couch* i was worried that you wouldnt be able to handle yourself out there *said mockingly*
she smiled "well last time i checked i was a big girl, not a small child" she lightly laughed "well thanks for being so concerned, im going to go to sleep" she stood up and walked to her room

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:01 pm

Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "well last time i checked i was a big girl, not a small child" she lightly laughed "well thanks for being so concerned, im going to go to sleep" she stood up and walked to her room
fine i wasnt saying you were a child just alot of people have went into that forest and the one time someone finnally came out he was clenched in the jaws of a gigantic falcon
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:31 pm

*a falcon flies infront of them*

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:47 pm

*walks into the school*
((recap please))
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:56 pm

lupinewarrior
*walks into the school*
((recap please))
its short enough read for yourself

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:03 pm

neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
*walks into the school*
((recap please))
its short enough read for yourself

((lol done))
walks into the schools front door with a large bag in his hand
first day dont act stupide,he mentaly reminds himself
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:06 pm

hello there and welcome to the school *said as he appears behind him* who might you be?

neon blue penguin

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:07 pm

*Transports in front of school* Is this the right school? *Walks to door and walks through it*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff