Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
City Livin' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:03 am
"You bored?" Asked Julie, seeing the wolf sit down, with a curious expression on its face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:26 pm
Moon nodded a little bit, half tired really but still a little bit.  

Denki Nasu

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:27 pm
Race: Dragon Vampire confused
Name: Belle Turner
School(please Forks High School): A school in New York
Friends: none unless you count Christian
Appearce: User Image
Family: Christian
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: Christian Earl (vampire)
User Image
Likes: Christian, pink, flying, random dancing, Jonas Brothers
Personlity: Belle is kind and caring, but thinks Christian can be a wee bit over protective at times.
Height: 5'10"
Grade: 11
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Black
Eyes normal: Gold
Summary: In 1915, while living in France, Belle and her parents were attacked by werewolves. Christian saw her bleeding to death, and had like a vampire imprinting thing with her
Sixth Sense(special power): Belle can shapeshift, other thatn into a dragon
Weakness: can't shape shift when hungry
Saying:
Favorite Music: Jonas Brothers, movie soundtracks
Other: Christian is a telepath
Musical Instrument: Piano, her voice  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:59 pm
join!  

Denki Nasu

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:37 pm
Belle put down her last decorative pillow and smiled, "The pent house, all ours, who would have ever thought." She walked over to Christian and kissed him. "Yup. Why don't we meet our neighbors?" Christian asked, so at that, they left and went down to Julie's apartment and knocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:24 pm
Moon slowly strayed from the group, moving to the small abondened shack. It was more of a vaccant lot, but people threw trash on the lot.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:48 pm
Julie started toward the door, hearing the quiet knock, but Aaron quickly overtook her, position himself in front of her protectively. "Another one?" She asked incredulously. He nodded, with a smirk. "Hi! I'm Julie!" She called out from behind Aaron's shoulders when he opened the door. "And I'm Aaron." He said, putting his hand out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:36 pm
Moon slept on the small matress for a while till it was sun down.  

Denki Nasu

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:07 pm
"I'm Belle, and this is Christian," Belle siad pointing over her shoulder. Christian shook Aaron's hand asking, "So how long have you two been living here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:04 pm
Julie elbowed Aaron in the side, so he would move over. She ignored the fact that it hurt her more than him. "We just moved out of Aaron's familiy's house. We're getting married soon." Said Julie, holding out her left hand. Aaron smiled widely when he glanced Julie's ring.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:53 pm
Moon was fighting rats off in her small room. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:18 pm
"Christian and I have been together 92 years, and not once has he proposed," Belle said pouting. Christian rolled his eyes and said, "Belle's just being overdramatic. And I have proposed, we've just never had an official wedding."  

medusa56

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 pm
Mon walked back out on the streets to see the people crying. She licked the persons face and wagged her tail slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 pm
(I just want everyone to know that I'm not going to be on Gaia for a while - midterms are coming up, and all. Normally I would just catch up once I returned, but since we have a new person's who's joined (and there may be more), I'm worried I'll get caught up in a plot I won't understand later on. So, I am taking my character out of the picture temporarily. You can say a sudden storm came in and there won't be sun for a while - so Piria doesn't exist - or something. Kanan, I'll let you choose. I'll simply try to come back as soon as I can.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Julie smiled. "Well, its not that far to Vegas." She said. She noticed the clouds coming over, and saw in the corner of her eye, Piria disappearing. "Bye." She called out. Piria just smiled crookedly and waved, and a second later there was nobody there.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff