Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:19 pm
"Okay, okay. Yeah, that place is pretty good." Heh, figured he wouldn't like Kabuto. "I only have enough ryo for myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:23 pm
Kabuto.... That a**... Harrun thought. "Ha! Some people forgot to get rid of the remains right!" he said, explaining about how ninja body's are ussually delt with so not to to give away secreets.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:31 pm
"Hmm what was that?" Kravizto said to Harrun. "Yeah I've got Ryo for me." I hope Sasuke is there. He can explain how everything went. That must be why my arm burns he knows Kabuto so he knows Ororchimaru. If Naruto's there I'll kill him. Stupid jinchurikki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 pm
Reks opened his walet, realizing he had plenty of ryo for him, and the others. But why share? Heheheh... If naruto and Sasuke are here... he laughed to himself.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:45 pm
They finally made it to the village. "Now which was is the ramen shop?" Kravizto asked wanting to make sure he knew where to go. I bet Naruto is there. Hmm not even if Sasuke was there could he survive against me. But if we have his whole team including Kakashi it could be annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:49 pm
"Ichiruchi, right?" Harrun said, leading the way. As they came in sight, they realized Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Iruka. Why the hell is Iruka here? He must be treating them... He thought.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:59 pm
Damn it. Kakashi hmm maybe someone can get his attention and same with Iruka I can take on Sakura and Naruto. Sasuke won't attack me. "Sharigan." Kravizto whispered. He pulled out some kunai and got ready for the attack. "On second thought how about we just kill them well all except for Sasuke that is." Kravizto said with a sudden deathly voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:04 pm
"I don't think we'll be able to take on Kakashi, but probably Iruka. I've got n idea!" Harrun said, running behind a corner holding out Kakashi's favorite manga- Make Out Violence. Kakashi looked over at the book, clearing his throught. "Ehem... I have to take care of some... buisness" He said, standing up and walking over to the manga book. Harrun ran with it, making faces at him. "Catch me if you can!" he said, running now. Kakashi followed, wanting the book.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:14 pm
There we go one down. Kravizto then sent the kunai flying at Iruka. They were blocked by some of Sasuke's. "Why are you attacking your own village members?" Sasuke asked them. In the next second he saw Kravizto right next to him. How did he get here so fast. He then looked into Kravizto's eyes seeing the Mangekyo Sharingan. "You-you're an Uchiha?!" He said shocked in disbelief. "Ahh you finally found out." Kravizto said. "Sasuke I have a propostion for you." "Whatever it is I don't want to hear it." He said. Kravizto then whispered into Sasuke's ear. "I want you to help me kill Itachi." Sasuke jumped. Next thing Kravizto knew he was surrounded by Naruto. "Get away from Sasuke!" Naruto bellowed as he threw kunai at Kravizto. Kravizto then melted into a puddle of magma. "Stupid jinchurichki. You can't even tell if it's a clone." Kravizto said to Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:14 pm
"yay ramen!!!!"siana yells then she sees Kravizto,sasuke,and naruto fighting"oh god"she sighs  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:15 pm
Ryoku is seen running back. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap." said ryoku as he hid behind a tree." I killed...my...best friend...Oh man...Oh god.." ryoku said as he stood up. ryoku's stomach growls."ehhh...food.." ryoku said as he jumped on the streetlight looking for a place to eat."There" he said as he spotted a ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:25 pm
"Well Naruto prepare for the finishing move." Kravizto said charging in with chidori in his right hand and rasengan in his left. Sasuke pushes Naruto out of the way just in time but it was only a clone of Sasuke's. Kravizto destroys the hut. Growls, "you know what I was hungry and now it's gone thanks to you two." He said as Naruto and Sasuke charged him. "Agh!" he yelled as his arm seared with pain. Don't tap into it. Don't tap into it. Kravizto got back up and charged those two head on. "Fire dragon jutsu." Kravizto said. "Fire dragon jutsu." Sasuke yelled. They collided creating smoke. When the smoke cleared all three of them were thrown back. Kravizto and Sasuke got back up but Naruto layed on the ground unconscious. "Stay away from Sasuke!" Sakura yelled charging in. Kravizto had his other fire clone hit her with Chidori. "Sasuke you going to attack me still?" "You can't be serious. You took out both of them already." Sasuke was bewildered. I don't stand a chance against this guy if he took both of them out. "You win just don't kill them. But you forgot about Iruka." "Did I?" Kravizto said showing Iruka hung upside down by rope.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:35 pm
Ryoku stands on the rooftop looking down on them with anger."You....you destroyed...the ramen shop..Sharingan!."Ryoku said as he looked at the ones fighting."Stop this senseless fighting..."ryoku said looking at the group."more uchiha...damn...i just came here to eat..but i find family members...Ugh..fighting...."ryoku said as he unbuttoned his akatsuki cloak."well...it can't be help." ryoku said as he Activated his mangekyou sharingan."I just recently got this so...i might mess up..lemme see..itachi said..Amaterasu...is the fire technique...that should stop this. AMATERASU!" ryoku yelled spitting out black flames."Alright..everyone done here?...good."ryoku said as he went to the ramen shop owner and said,"Let's fix this up shall we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:55 pm
"No one interrupts my battles!" Kravizto yelled. "I don't care who you think you are but you don't stop my fights." Don't use it. I can't use it. This will be the undoing of me. I'll save it for a desperate time. If he gives me too much to handle I'll use it. "Don't just think that fire jutsu can stop me. You're not the only one with the Mangekyo Sharingan." Kravitzo said to the new comer opening his eyes. "Now time for you to either die or let the last battle continue." He said to him back into his fighting stance.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:59 pm
Ryoku helps the shop owner rebuild."Almost down on that end?"ryoku asked as he heard someone yell at him."what's he yammering on about, You remind me alot about that jinchuriki...shut up and help rebuild." ryoku said as he placed a big piece of wood on the side of the shop.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff