Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 am
Sits down a good distance from the edge and watches Kaiya*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:15 am
Sits an watches the other wolf too. "Well you're not very talkative. Let me introduce myself...I'm Kaiya!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:19 am
"I'm Karu."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:31 am
"Nice to meet you Karu!" With a laugh, she ran past the male wolf and stopped near Almirrah. Laying down she curled her body, resting her head on her tail. "All this running makes me tired." She yawned.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:33 am
gets up and walks over to Almirrah an Kaiya* "Hello, Almirrah. Kaiya, if your tired then go to sleep."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:38 am
Almirrah opened one of her eyes, looking up at Karu.
'Hello.. Karu' she replied after overhearing Kaiya's and Karu's short conversation.
She then looked back to Kaiya.
'If you wish to rest, I suppose you could find a spot here. I am only waiting until the sun goies down.. then I can spend some more time with you and your friends' she added.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 am
sits down and scratches behind his ear and then lays down and closes his eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 am
Grinning, Kaiya nodded. "I may just lay here for a short while then." She smiled at Almirrah and Karu. "Thanks though!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:44 am
Grunts a small" Yep"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:47 am
At last.. the sun began to set, and hid itself behind the peaks of the mountains. Almirrah opened her narrow yellow eyes, and stared at the scenery before her. It looked much different now as compared to how it had looked during the day, and she yearned for the sun to rise again.
But first, she had to hunt.
Almirrah got up quietly and stretched out her legs. She then began to smell the air for any nearby animals that she would be able to hunt.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:49 am
Opens an eye to look at Almirrah and then closing it letting her hunt on her own*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:00 am
Almirrah leaps from their resting spot and begins to make her way towards another area with lots of foliage. Here she stops to search the air again, and catches the faint faimiliar scent of what seems to be a medium-sized rodent. She tracks the scent quickly so that she would return back to Karu and Kaiya before they awaken.
The scent leads her to a small cave where she decides to stick her paw inside and attempt to claw at any inhabitants.. however, it appears to be empty.
Almirrah grows weaker from lack of feeding, and frantically searches for her prey.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:05 am
ears twitch as Almirrah lands on the ground and runs but rermains laying down*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:08 am
Lifting her head she looked around. When she didn't see Almirrah, she jumped to her feet. "Hey! Where'd she go?" Sniffing along the ground. Kaiya followed Almirrah's scent. Finding the wolf looking for food she decided to join the hunt. She froze, listening to her surroundings. With a quick pounce, she landed in the bushes, ontop of what looked to be a squirel. She took the animal in her mouth and put it before Almirrah. "As thanks for the rabbit before."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:11 am
lifts his head up and watches Kaiya run after Almirrah and lays his head back down and closes his eyes*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff