Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:36 pm
she smiled "thanks"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:42 pm
(ok) As they reach the roof, he sits and rests. "Smoke 'em if you have 'em, but smoking is bad!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:46 pm
"i dont smoke" she said sitting next to him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:50 pm
elahey13
Megamanexe709
elahey13
*pops up out no were* uhhhh....hi

leon-*turns around and points gun at him* FREEZ GOVERMENT AGENT DON'T MOVE

((im a girl)) *falls on the ground paralized with fear*

leon-o ok....then follow me *walks on to the church* dam it is locked *sees another path* then we will follow that one *goes on the path and arives at a big canyon* ok what is behid that door *sees dog cought in a bear trap* what happend to u *lets it go and it runs off* ok y do i get the feeling that i am getting ready to be attacked agin *walks on and finds a lake* so what in the hell is in here *looks out on a clift*

gurdo-*drops body of the cop in the lake* hahaha ha ha ha loser *drives off in boat*

leon-haha that was soooo funney *big monster comes up and eats the cop hole* ah s**t i got to cross that b***h *goes down and sees a cabin* what is in here *looks inside and reads a paper haveing the corp's logo on it*

paper- the date is 2/30/2000 we expermented with the new virus and found it can transform into a new type of virus when mixed with the orginal one. we tryed this on a fish the result was.....a large groth of the fish and mutation of its mout and fins. it has grown so large that it has a mind of its own. we can not feed it but we must i will jest get the newbes to do it. Cross is to stay away he is too important to us both mind and body. i do not want him to do this feeding job. but we need to get close to it. i have sejested to comand hq that we need to quicken the groth of the A.X.E. virus in the village but we need them to contract it directly. we should also name the big fish i think we should call it the Neptune. i hope all my dremes come true even though the us goverment tricked us we can elemate them.
DR. Tom A Hunter

leon-wow bent *puts paper away* now *gets in boat and goes to the other side of the lake* hay i might make it *the neptune comes out of the water and the ancor hooks on to it* ah ******** wate *shoots off rope to ancor and speeds off to the other side* ha ha ******** *gets out of boat and turns to see the neptune coming at him* so s**t *runs inside a house as the neptune beaches its self to get leon* ah ha oh yea it is fun time for u b***h *aims tmp at the neptune*  

Megamanexe709

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:49 pm
leon-*raido goes off* hello?

raido-snake come in snake

leon-sorry wrong number

raido-o sorry *turns to another voice* leon come in

leon-i am here over

raido-leon i am May L Light i am your support on this mission

leon-o ok so u want to go out

May-focse on the mission u need to get into the church

leon-y

may-cus it has a high reading comeing from it

leon-virus

may-no too low for that but it may have ben there befor

leon-ok i will ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *passes out on the floor of the cabin*

may-leon LEON.........................................  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
"i dont smoke" she said sitting next to him

"Niether do I. When I was back in the states, every time I would see someone smoking, I heled, "don't smoke, save lives." One guy took out a hunting rifle and tried to kill me. I stopped after that." he took out a match and started chewing on it. "We need to get in and find any reserch they have. Find out what the smeg's happening."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:36 pm
leon-*wakes up in pain* ahhhhhh *looks at his arms the vains r poping out* ah ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *snaps back to rality* ah *looks around* dam *gets up and continues on it was dark by now he meets a gardo on the way*

gardo-*head explodes and a long wip like thing comes out where the head was and trys to slice leon*

leon-dam *shoots the thing and kills it* is this the virus *continues on*

(later)

leon-dam i have been throught hell and back but i got the key to open the church and i am back in the canyon *sees the exits close* dam *pulls out tmp* wtf *20 gerdos holding 2 ropes pulling something out of the open big doors* what

gerdos-*all drop the ropes* ahhh (all speaking in a different language i will translate)

gerdo 1- u droped the rope

gerdo 2-u did to

gerdo 3-does this meen my camo roll is cancled

gerdo 4-a** hole u get a camo roll

gerdo 5- ******** that the lord of the rings camo is coming out to kick our asses

cave troll-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *kills most with a swing of the arm and stomp of the foot pickes one up and throws him into another running away finnishing them all* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *swings at leon*

leon-o ******** *flips backwards* ah

troll-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*the battle begins*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:40 pm
hears screaming and stands up "what was that?"  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:06 pm
Aprilbaby1

(meanwhile)

leon-*shoots it in the face*

troll-*swings a tree*

leon-*doges it and continues fireing at its face*

troll-AHHHHHHHH *falls to its knees and shows a big worm like thing*

leon-i wonder * jumps on its back and slashes it with his knife* die die die
*jumps off but gets caught*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

troll-*trys to squezze him to death*

leon-*stabs knife in its hand makeing it let go* ah *hits the ground and gets up quickly and starts shooting agin* dam i need help  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

(meanwhile)

troll-*swings a tree*

leon-*stabs knife in its hand makeing it let go* ah *hits the ground and gets up quickly and starts shooting agin* dam i need help
runs over to where he was "need help?" she asked smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

(meanwhile)

troll-*swings a tree*

runs over to where he was "need help?" she asked smiling

leon oh no i am fine *avoids a tree agin* i am jest abot to run out of amo and my ribs r cracked *troll kicks him into a cabin* ahhhh *gets up* i have never been better o ******** *sees tree coming around and he ducks to avoid the hit as the cabin is destroyed* ah dam  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:47 am
"Frell." He runs over to them. "A tree? That's an easy fix." Takes out a can of bug spray and lights a match. He sprays flaming bug killer onto the tree.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:58 am
"See. Not hard at all."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:00 am
"nice" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:03 am
"The only problem is the smell of burning troll can kill. I suggest we get out of this place."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff