Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Stronghold Legends (officially open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:31 am
*logen ran as she saw the archers and the swordsmen, she fired again with her pure ice bow, and one of the ice chards hit a swordsman, making a ice block out of him, and capturing the others in the form of either a arm or a leg was frozen inside the block of ice, she saw some arrows rain upon Whisper she created a barrier though, one of the arrows came through the barrier, and hit the dwarf in her leg!*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:34 am
Takes out sword a takes down half of the swordsman...  

AnonymousChild54

AnonymousChild54

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:36 am
enchants a special song that makes him fight the power if ice and turns into pure ice and charges into the mass of croosbow people and taking them out with a single slash turning them into ice "logen take down the archers!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:39 am
Whisper pulled out the arrow and used snow to stop her bleeding. She waited inside the barrier.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:40 am
AnonymousChild54
Takes out sword a takes down half of the swordsman...

*Logen looks at him, as he slay the swordsmen, she says:*

"there is no need for you to participate in this fight mylord"

*she make one of the ice catapults hurl a pure ice ball intoo the archers, thereby the archers was killed ant sent intoo the soliders that was starting to go up ontoo the wall*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:40 am
*peasants in the ice kingdom are talking about a rebellion because of the lack of food i recomend building a granary and some apple orchards*  

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:51 am
*Logen heard a peasant advicing her to start thinking of more than defending them, she sat down, and she said to the peasant:*

"so, what did you say?, well i would suggest that you yourself think bout the food, becouse that is what your job is about, im simply her to protect, i could help you though"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:57 am
Krusadin
Whisper pulled out the arrow and used snow to stop her bleeding. She waited inside the barrier.

*the barrier around her became a wall, high and mighty, so thick that the arrows from neither a crossbow nor a bow would penetrate, she said:*

"i do not force the workers to do anything for me, you serve yourself, you have a free mind, i simply protect you, and i some times come with suggestions to what you could do, you should persue your dreams really though i like my people, i dont dishonor anyone with calling them a peasant becouse it sound so lesser worthy, workers are more suited for what they do!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:06 am
killgore stode at the obilisk looking like the human he had posest after ripping the gaurds to peaces he began the rituwal of summoning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:26 am
King Phar
killgore stode at the obilisk looking like the human he had posest after ripping the gaurds to peaces he began the rituwal of summoning.

[youre frozen still dohz you, and the obelisk aint there! nahwb!]  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:29 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

(sorry boys and girls i returned to the warp or hell and then popssest one of your people andn what do you meen it is not there.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:38 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

(sorry boys and girls i returned to the warp or hell and then popssest one of your people andn what do you meen it is not there.)

[in that case you are now trapped in the obilisk as your 'master' ! nahwb... how do you think he got trapped inside it... wannab godmodder!><]  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:53 am
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

[in that case you are now trapped in the obilisk as your 'master' ! nahwb... how do you think he got trapped inside it... wannab godmodder!><]

(no not god moder demon small difference he exsists because people beleeve he exsits that is how he gets his power and no the obilisk is to full with the power of malkith when it lets him out i'll take his place.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:08 am
[you have no idea what you are talking about... well well, the obelisk isnt just some container, it is a megical device that devours the soul of the ones that are inside it, and your 'master' is empty when he comes out razz ... must have some twist :3 .--- as in he dont have any memories :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:12 am
Wacram Glaziuz
[you have no idea what you are talking about... well well, the obelisk isnt just some container, it is a megical device that devours the soul of the ones that are inside it, and your 'master' is empty when he comes out razz ... must have some twist :3 .--- as in he dont have any memories :3]
(he will be weak (like a baby witch he will be) for i'm the only one who beeles in him but as he gains beelef in him his powers will sore to new hights i'll play him if you don't mind.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff