Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
NEW ALL RACE EPIC RP, (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:05 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
fasthands arives he is 6,6 strong and loyal he pics up the girl and heads back for camp saying "there isn't a town for mile's and they would just tye her up and through stuff at her she is better with us."

*as the man said so, she turned intoo her elf form in a bright cyan colored light!*

fasthands looked at her and added "she will also do well to stay away from the men to they are a bit rowdy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:06 pm
she turned into her human form "oh reapers they havent seen me yet in my human form, so im going back up, dont follow, ill call" she stuck the silver rose pin in her hair "ok up" the reapers opened the ground and she jumped out, she fixed the pin and walked off looking around  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:07 pm
rurik seeing the girl near fasthands yelled out "and whom are you lady."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:08 pm
"It's allright, you should talk directly to her. Hello, I was wondering if you could help us out and be our guide in the forest?"
Eliza asked from Logan and offered her a hand to shake.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
she turned into her human form "oh reapers they havent seen me yet in my human form, so im going back up, dont follow, ill call" she stuck the silver rose pin in her hair "ok up" the reapers opened the ground and she jumped out, she fixed the pin and walked off looking around

.[ELVEN FORM razz ].  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:10 pm
King Phar
rurik seeing the girl near fasthands yelled out "and whom are you lady."
[lol] she looked at him "im lost"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:10 pm
Krusadin
"It's allright, you should talk directly to her. Hello, I was wondering if you could help us out and be our guide in the forest?"
Eliza asked from Logan and offered her a hand to shake.

*she didnt move, since she was utterly exausted and did not move a muscle*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:11 pm
putting her down in the tent fasthands took his leave as rurik walked up with some battle rations and coffie."  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:12 pm
Eliza left the room and returned with a bowl of water in her hands. She left the water very near Logen and then excused herself.
When she saw the lady she asked "You know her, boss?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:13 pm
she pushed her hair back, fixing the silver rose pin "im sorry and who are you people?"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:15 pm
turning to the girl urik said "no i don't but i would like to no please explain yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:17 pm
"well my name is Annette, i was walking around when i saw a fight, i came here to see what that was about" she smiled looking at them  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:19 pm
"ok you want some coffie?" handing her a cup.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff