Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:04 am
Arage saw someones robes on the shore of the lake. Not far from the shore he saw Dandellions figure in the water. She had something white in her hands as she swam deeper to the lake. When she came across another of those white things, she picked them up. Now Arage could see that they were pieces of paper. Dandellion was saving paper from the water!
Then she disappeared. Bubbles were coming out of the lakes center.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:07 am
He quickly pulled out a piece of Gillweed(I believe that's the name hehe) and ate it, scrunching his nose with it's vile taste. He ran towards the lake, quickly jumping in, searching for Dandellion.  

Repressed Memories

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:12 am
Having no current classes to teach, Walt is looking to see if everything is right in the school. he sees something at the lake. He flicks his wand and Arage came out of the water. "What are you doing? You should be in class. Gilliweed? Explain yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:25 am
Dandellions head rose up from the lake. As soon as she saw the teacher she swam back to the shore.
"Sir, we are on class. To practice the adaptibility underwater and to handle magical watercreatures is todays lesson in..It's todays lesson"  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:30 am
He thinks. "herbology. I don't think your supposed to be in the water during herbology." He sets him back down. "Class is almost over so I'll let you go this time." He goes back into the school to teach his next class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:33 am
Dandellion took Arage quickly from under his knees and tossed im to the lake, for the gillyweeds effects hadn't worn out.  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:41 am
"Gah, what the hell," he said as he was thrown into the water, looking around for who did it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:44 am
Arage now realized that he coudn't breath abowe the water. The pain in his gills was tormenting.  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:46 am
He sighed with relief as he hit the water, just now realizing the Gilliweed was still working. "Um, thanks," he called out to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:52 am
"So ye think dying's funny? Or ye think tha yer something like a hero??
STOP F*CKING MESSING WITH MY AFFAIRS!! You could have killed yer own sorry a**!" Dandellion shouted furiously and then fell on her knees.
Now she concentrated only on her precious papers. She separated them gently and then laid them down on the ground to dry up.  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:58 am
He stared at her, angrily. "Sorry for trying to save your sorry pathetic a**! No one else in your god damn house cared you were missing, so I came to see if anything was wrong!" he yelled, furious at her reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:06 am
She froze for a moment like she had been hurt. Then she continued to organise the papers.
"Well, no wonder they don't care about me. It's not like anyone ever wanted to talk to me or even look at me. ", she whispered.
"I didn't ask for help." she said aloud.  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:21 am
He walked over to her, staring at her. "I care. I'm talking to you, looking at you," he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:24 am
She raised her head and looked at Arage with her eyes wide open. Then she mumbled: "Im...stupid. Forgive me.
Thanks."  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:35 am
"You're welcome. And you're not stupid," he said, bending down to help her with her papers. "What happened?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff