Oh yes! It's just so much fun!
  Bamboo! ^_^
View Results

DerZuhalter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:33 am
Lost Elf
DerZuhalter
Lost Elf
Hmm....I have many, all of them being farther than extreme...

If you were to delve into my mind, Hannibal Lector would seem like a saint in comparison to me.

One of my most favorite pastimes (that I almost did) is to rape a preadolescences boy...or girl depending on my mood. In bed I would then bite them untill they bled so I could drink. If their body should die in the process of making "love" I would rape the dead body.

That is not even glancing at the surface of my horror filled mind. In short, I want to kill and or rape most of humanity. I would advise everyone to take caution, for I promise I will do it. Oh, I will...once I become stronger in mind and body, and closer to Death, this forsaken world will be mine so I may destroy all of humanity including myself.

When I am the rightful ruler of the pathetic homo sapiens, I will torture them all by means of sex, concentration camps, and a Holocaust like era. Then I shall happily die forever so I don't have to come in contact with beings again.

Before I die however, I shall run rampant on this planet causing as much destruction as I possibly can.

This will happen. All of it. Run in fear little children, run in fear. Death is on my side and always will be.
That might hinder my plans to slaughter and kill random people after I drive this world back to pre-modern times.

Well then, we can do it together.
Sounds like a plan. Now I just need to see if I can think of another way to destroy technology because the new die hard movie stole my idea from me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:46 am
Catholic altars, and having relations on them.

Sorry Catholics. Can't explain it.  

Divinity Rage

sanraitsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:57 pm
me and my girl cutting eachother(we already do but i still want it ^_~)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:45 pm
My morbid fascination is my fascination over Vlad Draculea or Vlad Dracula the real Count Dracula because of how he had killed his enemies to intimidate others and Castle Dracula where he tortured many of his enemies while they built the differences of the castle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_III_the_Impaler

Mistress Pandemonium

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:11 am
I like the bad guys in movies that torture or play with their victims before they kill them, does that count as morbid? I like gory movies and blood, and I like vampires. I'm especially interested in ghosts, have been since I was 9. Oh, and I like swords and stuff. Bondage sounds like fun too, though I'm not gonna try it 'til I find a life partner.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:56 am

Insanity.
And mental illnesses...
I always picture myself with Bi-Polar, or schizophrenia or some other mental illness....

Never.Ending.Dream.2

yourmomsayshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 am
I like torture as well. I tend to reserch and come up with new ways to torture someone whether it be mental or physical. I also like researching serial killers and finding things wrong in their methods. Also I have a facination with rape.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:06 am
drinking blood from my girl or a cat.... dont ask how i do that from a cat but ya... well yur the one asked the question.  

Vaze-xzx

Sadistic light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:31 pm
insanity, unexplained events, oh, um, wierd drawings, really wierd. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items