Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:29 pm

standing at his post corren sees something on the horizon it grows quickly larger he calls command "we are being attacked send speshalty troopers they have a large force almost the sise of the horizon."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:47 pm

King Phar
standing at his post corren sees something on the horizon it grows quickly larger he calls command "we are being attacked send speshalty troopers they have a large force almost the sise of the horizon."
nemo comes out and looks at the aproaching army
crap thats a lot of men

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:07 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
nemo comes out and looks at the aproaching armyy
crap thats a lot of men

*Logen said in their communication interface:*

"now, now, dont be like that, you have gotten all the upgrades there is to get in the short time we got to know that we was going to be attacked, ill let my atoumatic defence take care of the most of them, try to take out the ones who come to close to the mansion... ill be fighting with you, she said, and alot of drones, came up from behind where the army was"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:35 am

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
King Phar
nemo comes out and looks at the aproaching armyy
crap thats a lot of men

*Logen said in their communication interface:*

"now, now, dont be like that, you have gotten all the upgrades there is to get in the short time we got to know that we was going to be attacked, ill let my atoumatic defence take care of the most of them, try to take out the ones who come to close to the mansion... ill be fighting with you, she said, and alot of drones, came up from behind where the army was"
speeking into the vox channel to all units "our leader fights with us lets not disapont her."

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:56 am

*Logen reached intoo the air, grabbing around the handle of her katana that matherialized to her plesure, she spotted the droids, starting to fire upon their enemies and she ran towards the crowd of men, and yelled in fury as she did so, the men tried to run but was insinerated by the nanobots that ate them!*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:01 am

yelling into radio"and we fight for our lady!" jumping over the trenches corren barreld into the men even a simple cut from his gloves blades would kill and a blast of his pistol 'needel' would paralise the strongus of foes

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:22 am

King Phar
yelling into radio"and we fight for our lady!" jumping over the trenches corren barreld into the men even a simple cut from his gloves blades would kill and a blast of his pistol 'needel' would paralise the strongus of foes

*a rather big bot came up to her, and pierce her with a sword that isnt that big, and she dont bleed and the metal that was thrusted through her was melted before it came to her body, and she sliced through it with her katana!*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:25 am

manuvering his position over so that his unit was close to logen corren called out "so how you holding up there?" as he desimated a droid with his glove.

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:33 am

King Phar
manuvering his position over so that his unit was close to logen corren called out "so how you holding up there?" as he desimated a droid with his glove.

*Logen smiled and said:*

"go on, we have much to go through"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:41 am

Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

"yes si..... mam." smileing he did a flip over another droid riping its head off with his 'gloved' hand.

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:17 am

King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

"yes si..... mam." smileing he did a flip over another droid riping its head off with his 'gloved' hand.

*Logen continued through the army, she knew that the nanobots needed some rest so she jumped some way back, and lot her own droids continue in the place of herself, and she noticed that the sun was getting up and the nanobots got their new energy from it, and she started again and the droids started to part up again, and let her through so she fighted on and droid after droid the army that was attacking was getting annhilated!*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:20 am

moveing in on a giant tank corren spoke into his caster "men i beleeve i have found the command tank re questing asestance.

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:25 am

*Logen looked some hundreds of meters to her left and she saw the tank, and she said to her ai*

"run through all satelites watching, how many of thoose tanks are moving up on us?"

*the ai said back*

"there is 15 with the one you have in sight"

*she then said to him:*

"well they might have 14 more after that one, so we better hurry destroy it!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:58 am

{what i miss i was at summer school then i got depressed and still am but any way recap please}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:01 am

lupinewarrior
{what i miss i was at summer school then i got depressed and still am but any way recap please}

[just read the last 5-7 messages and you havent missed anything!!]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games