Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:45 am

(Well, how old are you guys? And where do you live?)
He continued his actions, checking every gauge and navigation system.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:45 am

(lol yea i think thats true XP) she looks around "alright captain"

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:47 am

(17 and 16, brothers in arms, someplace in the united states of america...small unworthy town thats name not be said.) "Skipper,...whadda om suposed to do?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:51 am

vasily turns to look at hiim in half his uniform and jumps back suprised "what the ******** happend to you?, nevermind it dosent matter you ,...you ,... ummm" thinks for a moment "you just stand there" he says angrily draining his flask. fininshed with his logging he turns to arage take her down 300 feet please..

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:52 am

(16, and 17....well whos 16 and whos 17?) she looked at them "umm what do i do now captain?" she asked looking at him
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:53 am

"A'ight," he called back to Vasily without turning around. He flipped more switches and turned more knobs, the submarine starting to go under the water.

Arage

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:53 am

(im the older one) he looked at her a moment unsure of himself "relive arage of the sonar he is becoming distracted"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:54 am

( Vasili my freind, should we inform the inspector?...you know somewhat aboot us, we know nothing of you, really...)

Atarget4u

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:55 am

"Distracted by what?" he asked, checking the pressure gauge and sonar.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:55 am

(oh ok) she smiled and nodded "ok" she walked over to the sonar screen and sat in the chair, watching the screen

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:58 am

(sure why not it couldnt do any harm)

as the submarine dives the hull creaks and groans making very loud somewhat scary noises, overhead a few pipes spring leaks and spray water onto the floor as this happens vasily stands there expressionless.
fine tuning some of arage's knobs and gauges
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:00 am

He quickly got up, grabbing a box, getting ready to go fix the pipes.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:01 am

she looked away from the screen and looked around, she returned back at the screen "nothing coming our way yet captain"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:04 am

he turned to her and smiled slightly "well i would hope not weve only been at sea for 10 minuites" noticing arage had left his station he quickly hit the autodrive, he turned back to the crew "this course should be fine for the next few hours until we hit england." he turned to april "we are still in russian controlled waters so i think you can leave the sonar for a while if youd like..."

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:07 am

she stretched and stood up, she didnt notice how close he was, she looked at him "umm...sure, ill just go walk around" she smiled
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games