Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:38 pm

*sitting there, completely confused* ano......*Closes her eyes* Now my head hurts....*puts her hands over her face* I have absolutely no Idea what's going on and I'm being told the thing that's been in my arm since birth is something that will put me into war...? And I don't even know what war you're talking about.. I only got out of confinement yesterday and I already have a headache....I'm sorry I don't understand...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:39 pm

"My power is not infinite. I can't guarantee anything. But if there's the possibility that someone will try to take her freedom away and make her do things she doesn't want to do, I want to eliminate it! You don't know what it is like to have no freedom..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:45 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
*sitting there, completely confused* ano......*Closes her eyes* Now my head hurts....*puts her hands over her face* I have absolutely no Idea what's going on and I'm being told the thing that's been in my arm since birth is something that will put me into war...? And I don't even know what war you're talking about.. I only got out of confinement yesterday and I already have a headache....I'm sorry I don't understand...

*Logen still smiled and said:*

"with this my power is infinite!"

*Logen clapped and the stone became almost liquid alike, she then held her hand out and the stone was going down to Logen's hand, the stone was formed again as the gem, she smiled and putted the stone at a table that was in the middle of the limmo, she then clapped and the pain in any part of Shinu dissapeared!*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:49 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Kokoro Mitsurugi

*Logen still smiled and said:*

"with this my power is infinite!"

*Logen clapped and the stone became almost liquid alike, she then held her hand out and the stone was going down to Logen's hand, the stone was formed again as the gem, she smiled and putted the stone at a table that was in the middle of the limmo, she then clapped and the pain in any part of Shinu dissapeared!*

(here's where the reason why I have the stone in my arm is explained)
*eyes go dark and blank* ... *The pain in her head had dissapeared, but as soon as the stone was removed, her expression became blank*

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:53 pm

*Logen didnt smile now, she was positivly alarmed, she thought, this might be a misjudged act of her half, she thought the horrible thought that she dreaded now, that she thought it, could it be, that the stone was at full power, though half of Shinu's soul was the last of it it needed?, she looked at Shinu and looked intoo her eyes, dreadfully alarmed*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:56 pm

Mobius smacked her across the face. "You b***h! You're no better than Dante!" He grabbed the stone from her and placed it back in Shinu. "I thought you were better than that! But all you want is power!!!" He stormed out of the car and immediately made a parked car go up in flames. The gas tank exploded, and the car flipped.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:57 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen didnt smile now, she was positivly alarmed, she thought, this might be a misjudged act of her half, she thought the horrible thought that she dreaded now, that she thought it, could it be, that the stone was at full power, though half of Shinu's soul was the last of it it needed?, she looked at Shinu and looked intoo her eyes, dreadfully alarmed*

...*eyes are dark and empty as if she were dead, but she has a pulse* (dispite the fact she wasn't born she still is alive and has a heart lol)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:59 pm

*blinks* ...huh...?? I..what happened...?

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:01 am

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius smacked her across the face. "You b***h! You're no better than Dante!" He grabbed the stone from her and placed it back in Shinu. "I thought you were better than that! But all you want is power!!!" He stormed out of the car and immediately made a parked car go up in flames. The gas tank exploded, and the car flipped.

[was i inside?]

*Logen didnt smile now, she felt like she should cry for what she had done, though she couldnt, she wouldnt she said simply:*

"im sorry, i didnt mean to, ohh well"

*she clapped again and the stone was fully integrated with Shinu, and she said:*

"well, i think i should teach you alchemy Shinu... sorry that i was that careless"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:04 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Mobius Nightshade

[was i inside?]

*Logen didnt smile now, she felt like she should cry for what she had done, though she couldnt, she wouldnt she said simply:*

*she clapped again and the stone was fully integrated with Shinu, and she said:*

"well, i think i should teach you alchemy Shinu... sorry that i was that careless"

(He ment a seperate car) But... I have no Idea...what just happened..what are you sorry for...? *Realizes you offered to teach her alchemy* Alchemy..? *thinks* Umm... It's like a trade. for one thing something else of equal value must be lost...am I right..?

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:08 am

Mobius' ears perked up. He went back into the car. "Alchemy? What if the stone gets out of control? He immediately took her out of the car and a few feet away. "The souls in the stone don't deserve any pain, and hr soul is in there too! I know! I worked with Hohenheim on similar experiments! If she were to perform alchemy, she could be risking her own spirit! That, and the reactions would be supercharged! If the reactions are improperly channeled, she could destroy half a planet. You said yourself that with your power, the stone would have infinite power. With her, it is the same. Execept she can't control it! Alchemy is out of the question!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:09 am

Kokoro Mitsurugi
Wacram Glaziuz
Mobius Nightshade

[was i inside?]

(He ment a seperate car) But... I have no Idea...what just happened..what are you sorry for...? *Realizes you offered to teach her alchemy* Alchemy..? *thinks* Umm... It's like a trade. for one thing something else of equal value must be lost...am I right..?

*Logen said:*

"thats not the truth behind alchemy, but that would be the best way for a young one like you to deal with it, exvivilant exchange(am i spelling right?), that ideal is right in one way"

*Logen thought that this girl, was really alike her doughter, that was killed once!*

Wacram Glaziuz

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:13 am

*Starts singing to herself quietly*
Thinks: Alchemy sounds fun...but the note Mr. Elric left me said "NEVER do alchemy" so I can't.....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 am

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius' ears perked up. He went back into the car. "Alchemy? What if the stone gets out of control? He immediately took her out of the car and a few feet away. "The souls in the stone don't deserve any pain, and hr soul is in there too! I know! I worked with Hohenheim on similar experiments! If she were to perform alchemy, she could be risking her own spirit! That, and the reactions would be supercharged! If the reactions are improperly channeled, she could destroy half a planet. You said yourself that with your power, the stone would have infinite power. With her, it is the same. Execept she can't control it! Alchemy is out of the question!"

*Logen smiled now and said:*

"well, it isnt the soul that you devour, it is the energy inside the soul you use, though the idiots as the military was they used up to much of the stones and used it unefficially, and it doesent simply get used up,... and besides, i got the soul fragment that was attached with her out of it, though to prove that im not as the b*tch dante, as you so fine called me, im going to give the stone to someone that doesent need it, and im sure that they will not find it, becouse it is currently integrated fully in her system, she is the only one that will know the difference, she will have really large amount of energy!... and i will learn her everything... EVERYTHING i know about alchemy, i think it will be safe to assume that Mr. Elric know alot about alchemy, and that you most likely would have been killed if you used it once!..."

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 am

"He left a note for her in his will that specifically requested that she NOT use alchemy! Don't you think Hohenheim knew what he was doing!?!" He sighed. "Do as you please. I'm not entirely sure that I enjoy your company anymore..." He started walking down the road, not looking back.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff