Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:46 am
"Well, my fare lady. Would you put out the fire first, its hotness is wearing me down! Then we can talk"
The man was trying to cool himself down by taking his hood off. He was rather old an he had long silvery beard with black streaks on it. His grey hair was tied back in a long ponytail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:46 am
*Logen had transformed her armour again, to the original form, wich was white with the golden and silver tree in the mid-section of the armour and the elven patterns down to her feet.... it was a full body armour, but it was lighter than the leaves and stronger than the hardest mountain, this was the elven armour dralorgeth, wich was given to the new heir {<--happy supermom? :3} of the elven throne, though this was not known in the world of men!... this armour didnt slow down or limit her movements, it followed her body as it moved as if it was only normal clothes*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:00 am
Krusadin
"Well, my fare lady. Would you put out the fire first, its hotness is wearing me down! Then we can talk"
The man was trying to cool himself down by taking his hood off. He was rather old an he had long silvery beard with black streaks on it. His grey hair was tied back in a long ponytail.

*the fire vanished as the plants did, she sat down on his side, and had Eliza with her*

"well then, who are you? and why did you take my friend with you? or did you save her from someone? and why is she knocked out?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:11 am
"Saving her describes perfectly what I did!" the man said happily "I cannot tell my name because that would be dangerous for both of us.
I'm currently disguised as a member of the Necromancer but my true loyalty lies elsewhere. That reminds me...the kid who was with the lady is in danger if he's still in the inn"
The man started packing up his things and when he was finished he mounted his horse.
"Oh...I knocked her out because I didn't want my head being cut off and I took her here because someone is planning to attack the inn! It isn't safe in that town anymore. But I shall go now, hope we meet again, elf maiden!"
His horse ran off and the camp fire was left burning.
Eliza finally realized what had happened and she rose up to sit.
"He was...If I remember his voice and face correctly, the wizard king!"  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:26 am
Krusadin
"Saving her describes perfectly what I did!" the man said happily "I cannot tell my name because that would be dangerous for both of us.
I'm currently disguised as a member of the Necromancer but my true loyalty lies elsewhere. That reminds me...the kid who was with the lady is in danger if he's still in the inn"
The man started packing up his things and when he was finished he mounted his horse.
"Oh...I knocked her out because I didn't want my head being cut off and I took her here because someone is planning to attack the inn! It isn't safe in that town anymore. But I shall go now, hope we meet again, elf maiden!"
His horse ran off and the camp fire was left burning.
Eliza finally realized what had happened and she rose up to sit.
"He was...If I remember his voice and face correctly, the wizard king!"

*Logen watched him go, and she said to him through a flower that she had planted on him*

"thank you noble sir, and ill protect my friend, and if you are in dire need, Shout my name, Logensrath! i trust you to not tell anyone about our little chat!"

*she had casted a spell that made it so that if he did so she would sense it!*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:42 pm
walking up behind the two "i don't care who you are you look like you need some help may i be of asistance."  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:44 pm
"Who are you?" Eliza said, looking at the man.
(describe him, please)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:53 pm
"keal phar." (white hair, blind, hansome, well built, wears full body armour even entraping his face.)  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:00 pm
"I am Eliza Seth, heir of Illumi, and I accept your friendship. You told us about the Blind Pig, am I right?"
She looked down at her night gown and cursed in her mind for being caught half naked again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:04 pm
"i'm blind so you can keep you privasy i brang armour if you need it."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:15 pm
*Logen saw the man, she didnt say anything, she didnt even make one single noise, she didnt want him to know if he was blind, that she was there*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 pm
"logen now you are verry quiet but i'm verry good at hearing and i heard your conversation now please speak up."  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:22 pm
King Phar
"i'm blind so you can keep you privasy i brang armour if you need it."

"My fighting style requires a light armor. I hope you have something suitable"
She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff