Yes
  No
View Results

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:40 pm
Neurotic Noir
xGoshikkux
I am a 10th. I suggest having a streak go from the bottom of your eye, to your cheek area. That's always awesome.
The crow look?

Eugh. No.

It can look good if it's done appropriately... too bad it looks retarded 99% of the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:24 am
im in my first year in middle skool
well will be

Midnight_Fox101

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:44 am
i used to go to a school with uniforms and it was total, there was no way to get out of it but every once and a while we were aloud to dress out of uniform twice a month so when i did i came in all gothed out and scared most people with the shock of seeing me like that btw the school was nothing but god lover twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:39 pm
I'll be a Junior in High School.  

Le Sommeil Noir

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:10 pm
xGoshikkux
I am a 10th. I suggest having a streak go from the bottom of your eye, to your cheek area. That's always awesome.

only if your Alice Cooper, a mime, or in Corpus Delicti  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:26 am
AEtherclaw
xGoshikkux

only if your Alice Cooper, a mime, or in Corpus Delicti

Killing Joke did it for a while, but it was messier than other examples.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

GilAskan
Crew

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm
I'm out of high school. It's been a year and it still feels weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:18 am
DioRte
I'm a Senior myself =] I don't have a problem with trying to get the goth look on, but sometimes they try to tell me my pants are illegal -_-;

OMG WTF!!!!1 This is America Dammit!!! Pants being illegal Bahhh!!! *Shakes Fist at whoever told you this crap*  

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:18 pm
naaa.. i hate school  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:10 am
im at uni now, but in school you could hardly get away with anything, everytime i turned up with black kmakeup on i was sent to wash it off Oo
wasnt allowed to wear fishnets ect no jewelry, i got sent away for turning up with bright pink hair and wasnt allowed back till i had a "normal" colour (bastards) then i got my lip done which they were pretty pissed about. but XD there was nothing they could do about that and there was no way i was taking it out wink
but then college and now uni you can wear whatever you like and its awesome, you feel yourself in your own clothes, uniforms are so restricting ^^  

Dark Absolution

los1 soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:49 am
i am in year nine it sucks because are uniform is real stric  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:52 pm
I'm pretty young, intermediate school, 6th grade. Being 12, when I call myself "goth", people label me as some kind of poser, a wannabe. I suppose most goths aren't that young, but just because I'm young doesn't make me a poser. stare

I don't understand that.

LadyBatLove

Whisper Gently

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:18 pm
LadyBatLove
I'm pretty young, intermediate school, 6th grade. Being 12, when I call myself "goth", people label me as some kind of poser, a wannabe. I suppose most goths aren't that young, but just because I'm young doesn't make me a poser. stare

I don't understand that.

What kinda music do you listen to?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:38 pm
MortSanglant
Count it as a blessing that you can't have an unnatural hair colour. While it looks good when done properly, dying your hair - no matter how careful you are or high end the products are - is bad for your hair. But if you want to dye your hair to look "darker", just try black or a dark brown - sometimes black washes people out.

That aside.

You can always add jewelry that gives you a bit of an individual flare. Scour your antique shops or hippie shops - any unique shop really - for rings or necklaces that stand out. Or make your own. That's even more satisfying.

For makeup, don't coat yourself in it. Sometimes just a nice dusting of black eye shadow and a bit of lipstick can make you look "dark". Try experimenting with liquid black designs or mixing nifty colours on your eye lids. Find a nice red shade that compliments your skin tone for your lips. I find a deep red goes nicely with my skin. Or a Gwen Stefani red. No black.
If I'm ever feeling dry on ideas I sometimes take time to look at pictures of visual kei artists or Suicide Girls for inspiration.

Back to the hair, ribbons can be really fun for decorating your head. Combined with your uniform and makeup, you could really get an innocent dark dollie/school girl look going. Also, try a funky new hair do. If you can't dye it crazy, style it crazy. Find a style that you can do a variety with.

There's a lot you can do to keep your individuality - visually - while still being confined to only a uniform.

And, of course, just be you. =]

What she said, maybe you can include some nifty stockings
for a school uniform, but most of the time they have rules against it.

Snuff Pixel

Dance of Pales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:04 pm
im in the friggin 8th grade...i usually wear dark clothing,band tees or certain ones containing mi favorite video game characters,skinny jeans,and either 2 skull rings or gloves. also wear mi A7X jacket wenever its chilly outside.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff