Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
*She imprinted more, alot of homework, some books and some other stuff, all with the name Logen on it*
she shook her head "whos logen?" she asked opening her eyes, "are you logen?"

*Logen tried to alter her memory a bit, she created this memory, where she had written this on a paper:*

"its Logen, you dont know me i think but i know you, i am the half snowtiger girl that usually sits to your left... i am about to die, becouse none of the doctors know how to heal the already throughout my body poison, though it is not just poison, it will most likely destroy my soul allso, well, i think i should let you in on the secret, why everything is as it is on the school"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:08 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
*She imprinted more, alot of homework, some books and some other stuff, all with the name Logen on it*

*Logen tried to alter her memory a bit, she created this memory, where she had written this on a paper:*

"its Logen, you dont know me i think but i know you, i am the half snowtiger girl that usually sits to your left... i am about to die, becouse none of the doctors know how to heal the already throughout my body poison, though it is not just poison, it will most likely destroy my soul allso, well, i think i should let you in on the secret, why everything is as it is on the school"
she blinks "umm ok, im ready to know logen"

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:19 pm

Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen imprinted the whole history behind the school, there was really a organization that conducted experiments for the purpose of making weapons in the war, on students at the academy, Logen was one of the many that was conducted experiments on, though she had the most voilent reaction to the experiment, the experiment was to get the strenght of a tiger, so they injected the tiger gene and blended it with her own gene, she became as she was becouse of it, the magical recourse underneath the school didnt help at all, it made everything 100 times worse, it made her forget, but her soul kept the memories... all the memories, though the body didnt want to remember the time from when she was 1 to when she was 5, this was a sad time for her she was tested on in millions of millions of ways, she was broken inside, she had become a failure of a experiment, so they wanted to kill her, but the one who started the project erazed her memory's and gave her a new life, paying with his own life,

Logen imprinted all the memories of all the pain when she was still a test subject, and all what she saw and learned in that time, Logen told the story through showing and told the story through altering her memory's to look like the text was forming in the air*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:23 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen imprinted the whole history behind the school, there was really a organization that conducted experiments for the purpose of making weapons in the war, on students at the academy, Logen was one of the many that was conducted experiments on, though she had the most voilent reaction to the experiment, the experiment was to get the strenght of a tiger, so they injected the tiger gene and blended it with her own gene, she became as she was becouse of it, the magical recourse underneath the school didnt help at all, it made everything 100 times worse, it made her forget, but her soul kept the memories... all the memories, though the body didnt want to remember the time from when she was 1 to when she was 5, this was a sad time for her she was tested on in millions of millions of ways, she was broken inside, she had become a failure of a experiment, so they wanted to kill her, but the one who started the project erazed her memory's and gave her a new life, paying with his own life,

Logen imprinted all the memories of all the pain when she was still a test subject, and all what she saw and learned in that time, Logen told the story through showing and told the story through altering her memory's to look like the text was forming in the air*
she gasps, seeing and feeling the pain she went through, she closed her eyes the pictures and feelings not going away, she opened her eyes finding herself in that place seeing everything, she started to breath hard feeling the pain and suffering, she closed her eyes, then opened them, finding herself sitting on her knees

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:33 pm

*she then wrote:*

"im sorry for bringing this pain to you"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:37 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*she then wrote:*

"im sorry for bringing this pain to you"
"its ok" she said the pain slowly going away

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:52 pm

waling up to logen "are you good to talk now?" (what happened.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:55 pm

(logens soul went to me and started to show me her past and such)

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:06 pm

King Phar
waling up to logen "are you good to talk now?" (what happened.)

[im kinda dying... ]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:16 pm

(realy i'm sorry i can like bring you back if you want)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:18 pm

(lol,)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:36 pm

(ok bored now)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:40 pm

(same here) she sat there on her knees, the memory and the pain still in her mind, she slowly starts to breathe normally closing her eyes
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:00 pm

falling asleep in his bed his last thought was of sweet.

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:03 pm

King Phar
(realy i'm sorry i can like bring you back if you want)

[nah if i want to go back ill do so on my own :3 though for now April is in Phaiin!]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff