Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:19 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and stood up, she ran back seeing them stab him "hey" she yelled "stay away from him" she starts to throw knives at them (kk later)
tsume falls over as they let go of him and run
tsume bleeds from his mouth and the opening in his back from the knife
she kneels down next to him "oh, what did they do to you" she pulls the knife out, she layed her hand on his back and started to slowly heal him, with her free hand, she grabbed a vile "this should help with any poison that was on the knife and for the pain" she opens it and pours it in his mouth
tsume starts to wake back up as the liquid is put down his throat
he starts to cough
god that stuff tastes nasty
she smiled "yea but it helps" she finishes healing him and puts the vile away, she looks back at him "how you feel?"
my back hurts like hell other then that ok
"good" she looks at him "come on we need to get out of here before they come back" she reached for his arm and gently helped him up
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:21 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she kneels down next to him "oh, what did they do to you" she pulls the knife out, she layed her hand on his back and started to slowly heal him, with her free hand, she grabbed a vile "this should help with any poison that was on the knife and for the pain" she opens it and pours it in his mouth
he starts to cough
she smiled "yea but it helps" she finishes healing him and puts the vile away, she looks back at him "how you feel?"
"good" she looks at him "come on we need to get out of here before they come back" she reached for his arm and gently helped him up
tsume started at a slow pace but quickly built up speed
head to the darker part of the forest where the trees are oldest its safe there

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:24 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he starts to cough
she nodded "okay" she starts walking to where he said, helping him along the way
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:27 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded "okay" she starts walking to where he said, helping him along the way
tsume looked around keeping an eye on any villigers
if they come back run and ill try and take care of them
tsume slips the shaces off and puts them in a pocket reaviling his gold eyes
User Image

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:29 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
she looked at his eyes "wow, i wish i had gold eyes, all i have is blue" she shrugged "and no, im helping, they destroyed my home...." she sighs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:32 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
she looked at his eyes "wow, i wish i had gold eyes, all i have is blue" she shrugged "and no, im helping, they destroyed my home...." she sighs
iv had them since i was born
the forest comes into view
theres a tree in tha back of it that i made my home do to the fact its got a hot spring rising out of its branches

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:37 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
theres a tree in tha back of it that i made my home do to the fact its got a hot spring rising out of its branches
she smiles "they are nice" she looks around the forest "so, how come you live in the forest, instead of another town or whatever?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:41 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
she smiles "they are nice" she looks around the forest "so, how come you live in the forest, instead of another town or whatever?"
people dont like me for the fact that im a werewolf and im not that kind to others

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:44 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
people dont like me for the fact that im a werewolf and im not that kind to others
she nodds "oh i see" she looks around, she holds her staff up and looks into the crystal, it shows the villagers running away, she lowers her staff "so...whats your name?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:53 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodds "oh i see" she looks around, she holds her staff up and looks into the crystal, it shows the villagers running away, she lowers her staff "so...whats your name?"
Tsume
they walk into the forest
come on we are getting closer

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:55 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Tsume
(brb gotta do kitchen) she nodded and followed "nice to meet you Tsume, im Sabrina"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Tsume
(brb gotta do kitchen) she nodded and followed "nice to meet you Tsume, im Sabrina"
nice to meet you to sabrina
{kk}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:20 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Tsume
{kk}
(back) she spins her staff and it turns into a ring, she puts it on "there, so i dont have to carry it around"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:23 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Tsume
{kk}
(back) she spins her staff and it turns into a ring, she puts it on "there, so i dont have to carry it around"
if you want to use the spring when you get ther its seperated by a large wall of branchs so there is a girl side and a male side
tsume looks up as a the moon light disappers completely and it goes pitch black
i can see it we are almost there

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:26 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
Tsume
{kk}
if you want to use the spring when you get ther its seperated by a large wall of branchs so there is a girl side and a male side
tsume looks up as a the moon light disappers completely and it goes pitch black
i can see it we are almost there
"okay thanks" she said looking around, she looks through the darkness "i hope i dont run into anything" she muttered
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff