Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:54 am
Quote:
(BTW, when i use italics, my character is thinking, unless otherwise stated.))

((Woops... redface sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:04 am
Saria watched as the two decided to go back home. Quietly, she asked. "Would you mind if I went with you? I still have to find a house." She didn't know if that was ok to ask, but she hoped it was.  

kanangirl123

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:19 pm
Rosalie looked over to Emmett, and then back to Saria. The two began to walk back to their home when Saria's voice made itself known behind them. "Would you mind if I went with you? I still have to find a house." Rosalie's face went still for a minute before Rosalie turned and smiled lightly at her, "You can come with us, but we'll have to talk to Carlisle about you staying there. I'm sure he won't mind, after all since you follow our diet and everything I'm sure he'll welcome you with open arms, and besides," Rosalie laughed, "We could always use another sibling," Rosalie smiled and motioned for Saria to follow, "Come on, follow us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:54 am
"Why thank you." She said and followed a few steps behind them, usually it wasn't like her to be so shy, but it seemed appropriate. "How many of you are there? There are rumours going around that there are 7!" She asked curiously.

kanangirl123

Catrille

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:30 am
{Ugh, I'm going to be away for part of, or all of August. I'm sorry for not posting sooner. If someone else comes along who wants to be Edward, let them. Sorry! ;-;}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:04 am
Rosalie smiled and nodded. As Saria how many of the Cullens there were, Rosalie laughed when she exclaimed seven. "Well, it's Emmett and I, Carlisle and his wife, Esme, our parents, Edward, as well as Alice and Jasper," Rosalie smiled, "So yes, there are seven and you'll be number 8 if you decide to join our family," Rosalie did not stop there, "Jasper and I are the twins, I'm a Hale as is he, Emmett, Edward, and Alice are all Cullens, but in the sense of humans since Emmett and I are married I'm Rosalie Cullen, and Alice is Alice Hale since her and Jasper are married, and Edward will marry Bella I presume, have you met her yet, Saria?" Rosalie asked.

(and OOC: That's fine kanan, I'll let you post your replies, I don't want to say something you wouldnt want said, and yeah... haha, well post when you can. Rosalie'll be patient. lol)  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

Nekairu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:30 am

Bellmi began her hike back to Forks High. She hadn't kept watch on the time, so she wasn't sure if classes were still in session. School could be over, for all that she knew.

Still, she left the scene in high spirits, having her boyfriend problem be the least of her worries. Dante was slowly pacing himself behind her, as if Bellmi was the slowest person alive.

"Quit it, you know I can outrun you," she warned playfully.

------

"You know I can outrun you," Bellmi stated.

"Is that a challenge?" Dante asked. She may be fast, he thought, but he has knowledge.

Everything that happened from now on would be a challenge, Dante wondered. He had only hoped that what his teacher had told him before he passed away... would never happen.

He was sure that Bellmi had noticed his change of expression, when she stopped walking and closed in on him.

------

"You know something, don't you?" Bellmi asked knowingly. He was acting suspicious, but what he was trying hard to hide, he showed in his face. A drama queen never stops acting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:50 am
Gosh, I go away for a week and everything's happened so fast! I'll try my best to make my next post not clash with anyone else's.

I do have a question and a request though: firstly, Emmett doesn't have any abilities besides strength. So I'm a bit confused by some of hambzkt's posts. Secondly, could everyone keep their posting style, text, colour, font, etc. consistent for all their posts please?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:58 am
As Callax hesitated by the side of the road she could hear many voices, even coming from afar. Staring with trepidation at the forest, she decided not to enter. I'll save my being stared at like some freak for tomorrow, when I go to school. She got back into her car, pressed down on the gas pedal, and made her way quickly to her recently bought home. Grabbing one box of her things from the trunk, she pushed through the unlocked door and set down the cardboard, before plopping on the only piece of furniture that had come with the house. I'll unpack the rest tomorrow. Cally yawned, and soon fell asleep on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:04 pm
complex_ity_
Secondly, could everyone keep their posting style, text, colour, font, etc. consistent for all their posts please?

((Sure, but usually I just use the cyan small font for when I'm in "roleplay mode", if that makes any sense. sweatdrop ))

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:48 pm

"No, I haven't. To be honest, I just stopped here because of the amount of vampires that I smelled. But the Volturi say that she is human, is this true?" She asked, walking alongside the couple now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:04 pm
(You're very welcome Kanan =])

Rosalie nodded and said, "She's a kind girl, she's often with Edward and you'll recognize her in a heartbeat." Rosalie suddenly grew quiet, a frown forming on her face. "Are you.... acquaintances with the Volturi?" she asked cautiously watching as Saria began to walk beside them.

xrukiababy_ORLYx

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:38 pm
"I don't know if acquaintance is the right word. More we've met, but really nothing more, but you know Aro, has to brag about his famous friends." She said matter-of-factly. "He told me about Bella, but then I had to go, you know, they were thirsty." She said with a shudder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:58 am
"Ah, it's good to hear you are not... close with the Volturi. My family and I aren't exactly... keen on their prescence. And yes, Aro knows my father, well Carlisle that is." Rosalie was quiet for a minute before saying, "He spoke of Bella? Well, I may as well tell you now if you join our family you have to protect Bella. I cannot tell you now but, I'm sure it'll all be explained in due time," Rosalie smiled at Saria and pointed towards a house in the distance visible through a break in the woods. "Shall we run?" Rosalie asked, a grin falling upon her face.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:24 am
"Of course." Said Saria with a grin. She raced off after Rosalie and Emmet to stop in front of a large white...mansion. "Its beautiful." She said, gasping.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff