Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Movie of a Life Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
  I hate you Walt-J-Rimmer
  JUS' GIMME' THE GOLD!
View Results

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:33 am
Bam kept sitting, waiting for something interesting to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:34 am
The limo stopped suddenly and Bam was smashed against the divider.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:36 am
"Ow"
Bam rubbed his face, now he really wanted a raise.
Because raises are manly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:40 am
"Are we there?" "No, the bubbles annoyed me." He started driving again and they came to a stop on a dusty road. "Ok, Johnny, Sam, and Clint are in this scene." You can see an old car and a man dressed like a hitchhiker.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:04 am
(What is my name in the movie? Sorry...it didn't read in my pro)
Bam went to talk to the hitchiker (I refuse to believe that the word has a double H in it!)
"How do you do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:07 am
(I know but my computer has an auto spell checker. So It's hard to say fgjisrtggbshkgrtsbgbvkfdfbvfkudgthsyuirsbgigbyuidgbsy. I have to add it to the dictionary.) "He plays the guy that dies when Clint smokes the first cigarette."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:15 am
...!
"Aha. Am I Clint?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:19 am
"Your Bam. The stoner roommate. Your part is in the car that all the smoke is coming out of. Alright Bam? You play the person with the same name." (Corykill plays Clint. Is he still on? he was on earlier.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:23 am
(He is, he's just scared of you and for a reason ^_O)
"Ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:25 am
(corey is on now......whats going on...and i dont smoke.) he wakes up from his stupor and wipes drool off his face. "well thats the last time i drink anything with fermented chocolate milk in it i can tell you that" he says loudly "you guys need me?"  

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:28 am
This is the scene that you find the abandoned car. Your driving because your the only one near immune to the pot. You guys get lost and then find the car and look inside. You find the boom box and pack of smokes. The Hitchiker comes over and as you light up he dies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:30 am
"Cool, I can smoke"
(So not cool)  

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:30 am
he stares a moment "oh ok then sure, is everyone here?" he asked looking around for everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:34 am
"None of it is real. He is too young to really smoke and pot is illeagil so It's not real. We're using dry ice right now." (I don't think so so we'll say they are to busy making-out to care) "Places! Oh! And since the script isn't that good fell free to Ad-lib."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 am
vasily smiled and walked over to the car and got in waiting for the others trying to focus his mind on being clint.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff