Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deedee10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am

(looks at the chain and trys pulling it of but fails) please.. dont hurt me(looks at the kids again) im cold, homeless parentless hungry and... alone (looks down) (whispers) stupid demons who stomp on me like im dirt (looks up again) please i just want a home...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:55 am

ill help you (i gtg)

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 am

deedee10
(looks at the chain and trys pulling it of but fails) please.. dont hurt me(looks at the kids again) im cold, homeless parentless hungry and... alone (looks down) (whispers) stupid demons who stomp on me like im dirt (looks up again) please i just want a home...

*Logen smiles, and said to deedee's char:*

"do you want to be my apprentice? as with another kid that wanted to come with me? --- i have a nice and big house, and i could teach you more than you ever could imagine... i have allways wanted kids... though i never have found the right guy for me"

*she smiled and she continued:*

"you shouldnt be afraid for dragons, at least not this one, or my other's theire kind and if you love them they will get to love you to!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:11 am

((hey sorry i started so late ^^; wink )

jason walks down a hill looking down at the ground feeling the wind blow on my fur

Kiyato Sekto

deedee10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 am

(looks at logan and smiles) sure but i would really like it if you could get this stupid chain of me! arrgh stupid demons! they have been trying to kill me for ages!!! so they destroyed my home, friends and family (a small lil wolf-like creature pops its head out of her back pack) all i have left is tails
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 am

deedee10
(looks at logan and smiles) sure but i would really like it if you could get this stupid chain of me! arrgh stupid demons! they have been trying to kill me for ages!!! so they destroyed my home, friends and family (a small lil wolf-like creature pops its head out of her back pack) all i have left is tails

*Logen still smiled, she said:*

"Kerros"

*then she blew on her fingers, green flames started to errupt from them, she blew harder, and it started to fly bthrough the air towards her, then all the metal in the chains started melting though it was all happening, it wasnt warm at all, the chain's metal started to go towards logen, and intoo her hands*

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:25 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
"...Well, maybe some demons?"

*Logen smiled and said:*

"you shouldnt want to summone the evil beings of other dimenisons... though i could make you a contract with a dragon"

"Teach me that, please"
Eliza looked around her to see the new people.
(Maybe fill me in? Don't have to, though)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:27 am

wow! thanks. (falls to the floor uncontious from lack of food and mumbles)

deedee10

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 am

the soldiar observes this new development. he slowly stands up from where he was hiding in a nearby shadowy corner and nervously appraches them.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:30 am

Krusadin
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
"...Well, maybe some demons?"

*Logen smiled and said:*

"you shouldnt want to summone the evil beings of other dimenisons... though i could make you a contract with a dragon"

"Teach me that, please"
Eliza looked around her to see the new people.
(Maybe fill me in? Don't have to, though)
[deedee popped up... beeing commanded to kill some childrens, though she couldnt, my dragon saw her and i flew down to her, --- she had no home and no friends... i asked if she wanted to be my apprentice and so on, i freed her and then :]

*Logen looked at Eliza and smiled:*

"it is not so much as a skill its more like a bond, the only thing you have to learn is how to love and how to care and how to have a dragon helping you, and you also have to learn how to trust another beeing fully, with your life"

Wacram Glaziuz

deedee10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:34 am

(finaly wakes up but dosnt get up) im..so... hungry! please...i need...food...........(tails jumps out of back pack and starts sniffing deedee10)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:39 am

sees a girl thats looks like shes starving and stares at her "if she falls on the ground ill have to help her for now ill just watch"

Kiyato Sekto

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:41 am

the soldiar still keeping to the shadows as much as possible noticed a girl wandering around, she kept saying she was hungry. without speaking he walked up to her and handed her some k-rations "here" he said in a rough highly accented voice that was hard to place.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 am

Eliza nodded to Logen and continued wandering around the town in her pajamas. Much like some cartoon character, she awed everything.
Seeing a soldier in a weird uniform she dropped her jaw.
Just stared and nothing else.

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:51 am

after realising the girl he gave the food to wasnt going to talk to him he turned and started walking away, noticing with a dim sense that a girl was staring at him a ways off. he couldnt make out any of her features but he had the strangest feeling he already knew her. he shrugged it off a little and started absentmindedly in her direction.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff