Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Edward Cullen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Moon_Bunny89

Romantic Genius

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 pm
rember thar are sertin rulls to edwerd

1. he has to be blound (or look good as a blound)

2. thay must look 17

3. thay have to be f----- hot

and 4. thay must look good in prepish clouths (cus remiber thar rich)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blound? You mean..blonde?

But..Edward isn't blonde..his hair is bronze colored..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:41 am
KiraLight
Blound? You mean..blonde?

But..Edward isn't blonde..his hair is bronze colored..
Yuss... This color, right here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:48 am
Sailorgirl18
Remember there are certain rules to Edward.

1. He has to be blond (or look good as a blond)

2. They must look seventeen.

3. They have to be f*cking hot.

and 4. They must look good in "prep-ish" clothes(because remember they're rich)
Corrections are in red. Sorry that I'm such a grammar Nazi, but you seriously need to learn how to spell in order to survive in the Gaia world, let alone the real world.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:19 pm
It's amazing that a person can manage to misspell the word "they" 3 out of 3 times...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:54 pm
KiraLight
It's amazing that a person can manage to misspell the word "they" 3 out of 3 times...
Agreed.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:01 pm
Tom Sturridge: Erm... maybe. There was one picture I saw and I said, "Holy Edward", and then... that's it. *shrugs* I've never seen him act, so I would have to wait for my final evaluation.
Henry Cavill: I've never seen him act, either. Nope, not even in Count of Monte Cristo. Honestly, he doesn't make my Edward. He's too... mature looking. It was mentioned previously that Edward had a boy-ish face. Although make-up is the magical essence of movies, I don't think there's enough make-up for that.
Drew Fuller: Again, haven't seen him act. But... no.
Hugh Dancy: I love Hugh Dancy, but he'll always be my Galahad.
Zac Efron: I don't know how to put this kindly, to all you Efron lovers, but I'll do my best. If Zac Efron was casted as Edward, I would rip my eyes out before I watched the movies. Sorry. That's the kindest way I could put it.
Robert Pattinson: Erm... *shifty eyes* No.
Chace Crawford: Very gorgeous man, in certain lights. I've seen a picture and yes, he looks kind of like Edward. Still, too mature looking a face, but sure.
Hayden Christiensen: Now, as an actor, I would shoot myself in the foot if Hayden was casted. But, visually... *sigh* He's just... a dark angel. This is my fangirl coming out. But, visually, Hayden would make a great Edward. All he has to do is pose or something, and they could make it a picture-ful movie. ^^; And, I don't know if you guys considered this when choosing your actors, but... Hayden's voice... ah, it makes me all hot in places I shouldn't be getting hot. razz
Gaspard Ulliel: Again, I saw one picture that made me even consider it. But, push that aside. Gaspard = Movie's death. Too old looking, and... he's... no. I saw Hannibal Rising. Didn't like it.
Tom Felton: I hope that you honestly didn't consider him. I laughed when I saw his picture. I thought you were joking. ^^;
Jackson Rathbone: Perhaps. He's got the boy-ish cuteness, and the eyes... Of course, I've never seen him act. Never. But visually, perhaps. And I say perhaps with a smile that just will not leave.
Gackt: Edward isn't Asian. *shakes head*
Elijah Shain: No acting ability?
Steven Strait: He's Jacob, ok? Just... go away.
Gerard Way: ...
Thomas Dekker: No.
Shia LaBeouf: Awwee... Shia. Acting, YES! HELL YES! GOD YES! If only... maybe. I say maybe with a hopeful grin. I just want to see him try to be suave, and if he succeeds then yes. Shia would make a very interesting Edward. His voice doesn't make me melt, but... you never know.
Shane Brolly: Ew, no. He's way, WAY too old looking.
Shane West: No.
Jonathan Jackson: Oh God, he was beautiful in Tuck Everlasting. Maybe.
Chad Michael Murray: Too old looking.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:28 pm
I saw Chace Crawford in Gossip Girl the other day... and for a second I was like "OMG! EDWARD!" so I think he could do a good job in addition to Tom Sturridge, who's still my favorite. Here's a link to a video in which Tom Sturridge is Edward. It's very well made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_-ND6mz6TU

I also like the idea of Emily Browning as Bella, but, this isn't the Bella thread now is it?  

PurpleViolinist

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:17 pm
allieballie17
here's pretty zac efron pictures..!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

You're right! His look is great, but I don't know if he'll execute Edward's character....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:21 pm
Sailorgirl18

2. thay must look 17

Yeah, you can't spell...and Edward isn't blonde. He has "bronze" hair.  

Aqua Anjel

PurpleViolinist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:16 pm
Sailorgirl18

2. thay must look 17

Please, learn to spell. I sincerely hope that you don't write this way in school. Also, Edward is NOT a "blound," or a blond, for that matter. In Twilight when Bella first sees Edward, she asks, "Which one is the boy with the reddish-brown hair?"

Just FYI.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:26 pm
Zirumi
thats why I'm up for anime. but the manga piccies so far mostly have orange yellow hair for him. But bella speciafically described him with reddish-brown hair.
Bronze, wasn't it? I keep forgetting. They don't talk about his hair TOO much. ^^' But I remember reading Bella saying something about his "bronze hair"...

Edit: As for a good actor... so far I say Drew Fuller...  

Minimaxie

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:25 am
If Shia can pull off the look and the suave outlook... I say yes for him. If not, then I vote for Chace Crawford. And... a most definite NO for Zak Efron. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:21 am
I think I'd die a little bit inside of Zac Efron gets the part

But here's a picture of the Japanese version of Twilight. And Edward's hair is an orangey red color
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:54 am
[Side note: Is the japanese version a manga or an actual book?]  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items