Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowblaze14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 pm
((Sorry Sora i wasnt going far,i was kinda bored and decided to do something so i would end up and adolescent,kinda bored being a pup XD though i get away with alot of stuff XD k itll stop here))

Dark was on the verge of going on but decided not to as she heard the howls. She ran as hard and fast as she could back to her mates and whimpered as she tackled Neira and whined into Neira's fur for she saw the her brother dead in the feilds.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:54 am
Idjit lifted her paw as high as she could, stretching her leg to it's limits. Tilting her head to peek beneath it, she hopped a few times, before thumping onto her side, panting. Sneezing once as her nose was filled with something unusual, she lifted her paw again, trying to look under it. This simply wasn't working! Growling softly, she rolled onto her back, peering at her paw from the new angle. Aha... much better. Idjit made a face and growled softly...

..cursing under his breath, a young male lifted his head, his nostrils twitching rapidly. He could smell her, but her scent was radical, all over. Like she'd gone crashing though the area without a care in the world. Glybb paused for a moment, thinking. Well, that was his baby sisters style, and she was moving in a somewhat forward mannerism. So perhaps...

...if she just wiggled a little more, she could get her teeth on that thorn! Or whatever it was. She didn't know, and didn't particularly care. It hurt, it was all smelly like blood, and it had to come out! Peeking around, she..

...had found her. A soft growl rose though the air as he stormed forth, glaring at the small form that was his very unusual sister. Belly up, and in very deep concentration, she hadn't seen him yet. He watched her, and snorted in amusement. Yet again she had stepped on something, and was prying it from her paw. Sighing, he stood over her, watching before muttering under his breath.

"Sometimes, I think you were meant to stay only in one place, like a statue. What happened this time?"

He would never understand this female. Tilting his head, he...

..stuck out her tongue at her brother, spitting the thorn onto the ground and standing, shaking the dirt from her fur.

"Just a stupid thorn..."

` n e k e n e k e

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:15 am
(( Oh, I understand. Maybe you can find the adolescence for your pup some other time though. ))

Sora smiled as the pup returned, good... she thought as she let out a relieved sigh. She walked around Neira and Dark as a scent mixed with another wavered into her nose. More wolves were in the area? She raised her head and her ears were vertical and perked as her eyes flickered back and forth the meadow.
They were around here somewhere.
She looked back at Neira and Thorn, "I'm going to look about." She said to them as she faced forward and started to walk. If they were new pack mates she would need to greet them, she usually thought that as her job. Taking up a slow trot she explored the meadow, the crimson fea looking for the two wolves that had caught her attention.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:24 pm
Dark whimpered and sat at Neiras leg,as she watched Sora trot off.  

shadowblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:03 pm
Neira tilted her head in a question then licked the top of Drak's head affectionately. 'I'm glad you're back... Why don't we follow Sora? I feel rather dull just sitting around all the time.' Neira stood up and shook herself then trotted after Sora through the grass, following her scent and that of the two newcomers. The she-wolf stopped and beckoned Dark after her then continued at a lazy walk, waiting to see if the pup would follow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:07 pm
Glybb turned his gaze from his sister, his small form going rigid as his ears flicked forth, his tail rising slowly in a small sign of aggression. Though he would not growl, nor run forward, he was not going to back down until he saw the other wolf that was on it's way towards them. A sound from his sister caused him to grunt, his eyes darting to meet hers, then back to glance out...

..over the meadow, the unusually dark eyed female tilted her head, peering closely. A figure was coming closer, and she plopped to the ground, her gaze glancing to her brother and back. He was acting unusually flustered, but then, these were new people. they might see the small size of the twins and attack, Idjit supposed. Whining softly, she licked her brothers cheek...

...and sat down to await the coming of the others from the pack.

` n e k e n e k e

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:26 am
Sora stepped into the scene as her crimson eyes peered at the two pups. Her brow furrowed some, she had never seen them before. Getting closer until she was a foot or so away she studied the two, seeing they were twins. Smiling kindly she showed she was friendly and she hoped the pups would lose their stiffen states. "Welcome young ones..." Her voice carried out very well even though she spoke rather softly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:28 am
Dark followed Neira and looked at the pups,she whimpered and growled slightly not knowing where they were from so she was a bit frightened and hid behind Neira.  

shadowblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:08 am
Neira whined as Dark hid behind her. 'It's fine Dark, come on out. They're scared too you know.' Neira's voice was also soft and coddling so as not to frighten or offend the new wolflings.

Neira lay down in the sweet smelling grass a few feet away from the youngsters and rolled on her back to make her fur smell like the grassy meadow. Neira flopped over and made a contented sigh then looked up at the twins. She laughed quietly as it reminded her of her own childhood. The fact that it didn't hurt her to think of Eiwen now that she'd met him and knew he was safe was a great relief to her conscience.

'Indeed, welcome!' Neira smiled and nudged Dark to discourage her from growling.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:15 pm
Glybb glanced up as the new being came into the area. Ruffling his fur slightly, he attempted to look at least slightly larger than his undersized frame would allow, his eyes taking in the others size and shape immediately. Scent followed, and his posture relaxed slightly, realizing it was indeed, a female. Never before having had issues with females, he was slightly more relaxed. Head tilting slightly, the young wolf...

..turned her head, blinking at the new wolves as they entered the small area her and her brother has stopped in. Idjit smiled brightly, her tail shifting back and forth in a friendly matter and her paws shifting n the urge to run forth and greet the others. A sharp glance from her brother slowed her down, his calmer nature dampening her spirits. Not that she wouldn't run forwards anyhow, if she wanted to, simply that he'd tug her back if she tried. It had happened before, after all. Head raised, she grinned at the others, keeping silent because she knew her brother would...

...open his mouth and speak. His voice low, but still obviously young, his tone was quiet, as though he'd been treated rudely at first sight before.

"Thank you for the friendly welcome... are we intruding? We could leave, if you like."

` n e k e n e k e

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:10 pm
She smiled at the small fea pup and then looked at the little brute.
Wasn't he rather grown up?
"No, no. Your not intruding, these lands are welcome to every wolf." She replied to the small boy pup and took a step closer, her tail swaying slightly. "I'm guessing you guy's are here alone?" she askied kindly, thinking it would be rude if she asked 'Where is your mother?' if she had passed. She looked at Dark and Neira and a smile came upon her maw, good thing they were both so friendly.
Looking back at the pups she studied them silently before speaking up once more, "How long have you been here young ones?" Then she blinked and figured out how rude she was.
"My name is Sora and this is Neira and Dark." She told them pointing her nose at each wolf as she said their name.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:06 pm
This was boring, Idjit thought idly, her tail thumping from side to side as she peeked around her brother to the others. A female and some pups, it seemed, were the ones her dear brother was so stick-up-the-derriere about. What was the deal, anyhow? The pups were at least a winter younger than them, and the female wasn't too terribly frightening. She seemed kind of nice, in fact. Stepping forwards, she...

...speaking quietly, the young male let his body relax, if only slightly. After all, he had not proof that there weren't others in the area, and that was his true concern.

"We're with each other, and that's enough..."

"...hi, my names Idjit and this is Glybb and we haven't been here long but that's because he keeps making me leave and did you know that there are thorns in the bush over there? I got one in my paw and it really hurt but that's okay because I got it out, and it only bled a little bit!"

A sharp grunt escaped Glybb at the sound of his sisters voice. Figures she'd go and start to talk, like she usually did. Narrowing his eyes, he glared at her, effectively stopping the rant in mid=path. Sometimes it was rather embarassing to be a brother, he mused.

"Sorry, my sister is a bit... excitable. Don't mind her."

"You just hate that I wasn't born with a stick up my keister. I wonder what a keister is anyhow... sounds like something I shouldn't know. Oh Glybb! Maybe she knows! Can I ask her, huh, can I?"

And just like that all of her attention was on her brother again, her smile wide and her tail thumping the ground as she sat, shaking with energy.

` n e k e n e k e

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:19 pm
As Sora pointed her out, Neira dipped her head in recognition and smiled, hoping to ease the young male's worries.

After watching their exchange, Neira laughed and sat up, her own tail wagging placidly. 'We don't mind excitement, but you needn't be so rigid. I can see you are just looking out for your sister.'

Neira giggled at Idjit's comment, but stiffled it in fear of meriting a glare from Glybb after just having been introduced. '...Oops, sorry. I guess I've lost a lot of composure from lack of a social atmosphere for so long...' Neira's ears went down and a quirky look came upon her face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:27 pm
-Flowers bloom under a crimson moon-
{Angels will cry tears of blood}

Sora gave a soft laugh at Idjit, what a hyper little pup. Not taking even a step she reached her nose out and sniffed Idjit's fur and nudged her softly with her nose as in a 'Welcome to the Lands' type of way. Then she walked up to Glybb and did the same. "Yes as Neira mentioned don't be so rigid." She smiled kindly once more, her crimson fur playing some in the air when a soft breeze blew through.

"Of course neither of you two have to worry, the pack allows loners to roam these lands so you two don't have to join the pack." She did take notice of what Glybb said and she would respect that yet, two pups loners? She didn't much like that. Then she blinked and shook her head as she noticed her motherly side had kicked in.

||Ravens watch with a hungry stare||
//&& Crows dance above their eyes

Nutella Mocha

` n e k e n e k e

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:06 pm
Glybb glanced at the other young ones, his gaze blanked, unable to be read. His mind was moving swiftly, pulling scents from the air and rearranging them in his head with names, ages, and genders. Though he was unsure at this point if the information would be useful or not, he deemed it best to remember, just in case it was required in the future. A glance at the one who nudged him made his stance soften slightly, though it was quiet obvious he was by no means relaxed.

"She does require a bit of a babysitter..."

"Oh stuff it, stuffypants. I do not. I'm just a little accident prone is all. At least I don't get attacked by everybody. people actually like me, y'know. Cause I'm nice and you're a grumpypants!"

With that said, Idjit stuck her tongue out at her brother, and grinned at Sora, thumping her tail into thin air so hard her entire rear end was shaking.

"So we can stay? You're not gonna chase us away? Everybody else does. Thy think that cause Glybb is so weird and I'm so small that we must be scary but we're not! Really! We're just.."

"..I. Am. Not. Weird."

Growling lightly, Glybb turned away from his sister, glancing out over the area. This whole trying to keep his sister out of trouble thing was getting entirely too tiresome. Maybe he could just knock out her teeth and then she wouldn't be able to talk? A smirk came to his face. Ooooh, Idjit would find a way to be annoying, even then.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff