Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:59 pm
Meena turned into her human form and smiled and ran her fingers through her long blue hair  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:08 pm
Dark looked at her and wagged her tail as she pounced everywhere,barking playfuly.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:21 pm
Meena smiled and walked towards Dark and scratched her ear whan she slowed down. Meena was flipped her hair out of her face and sat down to watch Dark play.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:32 pm
Dark smiled and rolled on her belly and went to sleep resting silently as she wagged her tail in her sleep.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:38 pm
Meena smiled and went on scratching her ears  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 pm
Neira watched as Dark played with Meena, then when she finally yawned and curled into a ball Neira lay next to her, sighing heavily. 'Meena, it's just so depressing to think that a mother could ever abandon her pup on a whim like that.... It's still surprising that everything that's happened hasn't dampened her spirit at all, she still plays as if she hadn't a care in the world!' Neira looked down at the pup who'd lolled into a light slumber, her ears twitching as she dreamed. 'You must have tired her out, I guess, she seems exhausted now...!'

*Bonus backstory for Neira if you look in the Ruins area later, it's surprisingly dark for how lighthearted she seems!*  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:10 pm
"yea I know my mom did that to me too but my dad the Alpha wanted me he said I had potintual and then the bear got my whole pack I'm the last one I'm glad I know wolves like you guys" she said happily scratching both of thier ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:33 pm
'I never had to deal with that particularily, but something kind of similar happened in my pack....' Neira shivered noticeably as she thought of that day almost four years ago....

*I finally added Neira's backstory in the ruins area, so check it out! I'll add it to her character description too, just in case....*

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:29 am
"what happened?" she asked concerned
*ok I will*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:47 am
Kaiya had watched silently the exchange between the little pup and the others and it brought a smile to her lips. She reminds me so much of... She shook her head, freeing the thought from her mind. No. I won't think about that now! Instead she watched as the little one hung close to Neira and soon fell asleep beside her. Hiding her thoughts she put on a happy smile and continued to watch after Neira and the cub as a precaution.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:22 am
'It wasn't that I was removed from the pack, but rather my mother was blamed for bringing me into existence.... My pack killed her because she gave birth to something too different, too difficult to understand. I'm not just your typical Fae Changeling....' Neira closed her eyes as the painful memories which she'd tried to hold back burst forth from their dam and washed into her being again filling her with a sadness she thought she'd left behind since she'd joined the pack. A single, glistening tear rolled down her downturned muzzle, dripping onto Dark's patchwork coat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:57 pm
Dark woke up feeling something cold and wet on her,and saw Neira sad,she licked her snout and nuzzled against her,flicking her tail in Neira's face playfuly,as she whined and chased her tail. Hoping it would make everybody happy again if some good funny things happened.  

darkblaze14

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:48 pm
Kaiya smiled at dark and walked over and layed down on the otherside of the little pup and looked at Neira. She tilted her head at an angle and frowned at the wolf. "What's wrong?" She asked, gently licking the she wolfs cheek to show her she was listening.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:17 pm
Dark looked at the new wolf and jumped on Neira and nuzzled into her fur and went to sleep  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:21 pm
Meena was still in her human form and was running her fingers through her blue hair. she smiled at Dark and rubbed Dark's ears  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff