Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:49 am
Meena sat in the water then doggypaddled towards them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:02 pm
Dark wagged her tail and pawed towards Meena and fell in,she pawed at the water whimpering,and tryed to stay afloat,as she learned how to doggypaddle.  

darkblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:37 pm
'That's a great start; the best way to learn is by accident so you can do it again when you need to.' Neira watched as Dark swam a circle around her and then climbed onto her back again. Neira swam out deeper and did a lap around the lagoon before coming back to tread water nearby Meena. She stopped paddling and floated with her paws just bobbing above the sandy bottom and stretched out so that she could flat around leasurely. She sucked up some water in her mouth and sprayed Meena with it playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:28 pm
Meena truned her head and filled her mouth with water and sprayed Dark and Neira  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Apearing from nowhere, Kaiya laughed at everyones playful attitudes. "I see nothing's changed while I have been away has it?" With a run, she leaped and dove into the water, splashing the group. She resurfaced and grinned at them all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:53 pm
Meena shook her head and laught at her"nice dive"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:14 pm
Dark whimpered and shook her fur,trying to get clean again,she then sprayed Meena with water and laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:32 pm
Neira grinned and swam straight for Kaiya. 'I'm so glad you're back!' Neira dove under and splashed Kaiya as she resurfaced and caught up Dark who still had a surprised expression from Neira's sudden dive. 'Sorry, Dark. Hehe...' Neira let Dark splash her this time. Kaiya looked happy to be with her friends again and seemed to have lost her fear of water considerably. It was probably better to be swimming around in the lagoon than jumping off of cliffs anyways....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:05 pm
"I'm glad to be back too. I missed my friends!" Giving a goofy grin, Kaiya began to swim in circles, just enjoying the presence of her friends company and the cool water.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:15 pm
Meena smiled and shook her head "I'm glad yur back"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:45 pm
Dark tilted her head and went to the warm rock on the edge of the pool and sunned herself on it going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:41 pm
Kaiya watched as Dark curled up and fell alseep on the sunny rock. That's a good idea! Getting out of the water the curled up next to the young pup, and sat watching the others.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Dark woke up and nipped her on the ear,then sat on her back as she watched the others aswell. Whinning happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:35 pm
Kaiya laughed when Dark bit her ear and helped the little wolf up onto her back. She turned her head back and licked Dark's face. "Their an amusing group aren't they?" She asked with a large smile.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:04 pm
Dark nodded and sat on Kaiy,whinning happily as she let her paws flay in the air.Barking loudly with the enjoyment of the breeze. "Yep they are very amusing"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games