Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Naruto Rping)HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE(setting:squad making room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iIve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Zaizen peeled back a layer of skin. His eyes became slitted, in the serpentine fashion of his bloodline. He jumped so his back was to Ive. He grabbed her hands and performed hand signs with them. "Twin Water Style: Rage of the Hydra!!!" Water covered them both, turning into an ice-like armour. They began to glow a light blue, and their energies doubled. He let go of her hands. "And they say I'm a bad guy!" He then rushed towards Sasuke, kunai in hand.
*appears behind zaizen pointing ice kunai to his throat*touch my hands n copy my water n ice techniques again i dare u!!!!now that sasuke who thinks he could do a kengaigenkei which aint even in his blood trait like a moron is gone ur all mine n im going to make u leave heh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 pm
(I said 'ice-like. It is made of something far stronger.)

Twin holes lay in the armour. Zaizen snickered. "Time to show my power over you." Focusing his chakra, he activated Sasuke's curse mark. "There is always such a thing as too much power... Forbidden Seal: Curse Mark Siphon!" Sasuke's physical might was increasing due to the curse mark, but his chakra was slowly being transferred to none other than Orochimaru. In the Forest of Death, Orochimaru smiled. "Good work, my son. So it begins..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:51 pm
*hugs love*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:52 pm
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
*hugs love*
(*hugs bak* Okay? Random hug?)  

iLacey

iIve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(I said 'ice-like. It is made of something far stronger.)

Twin holes lay in the armour. Zaizen snickered. "Time to show my power over you." Focusing his chakra, he activated Sasuke's curse mark. "There is always such a thing as too much power... Forbidden Seal: Curse Mark Siphon!" Sasuke's physical might was increasing due to the curse mark, but his chakra was slowly being transferred to none other than Orochimaru. In the Forest of Death, Orochimaru smiled. "Good work, my son. So it begins..."
thats not sasuke look again hehe but thanx for telling me ur plan*holds the real sasuke in her arms n poofs him far far away*now to take care of u!!!*does hand signs n water appears everywhere around zaizen then a hand forms from water n chokes zaizen then another hand forms from water n turns to ice n punches zaizen into the wall smashing him with the UNBREAKABLE HARDEST SUBSTANCE ICE ThERE IS its harder than even diamond n steel put together*heh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Saria Looks at her nails completely uninterested in the Fighting and Sigh's "Senceless fighting how idiotic"  

iLacey

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria Looks at her nails completely uninterested in the Fighting and Sigh's "Senceless fighting how idiotic"
wat kinda nails u got love.............u kno my fav type of nails for girls to me are..........french tips lol since i like how it looks on my sisters n mom  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:57 pm
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
wat kinda nails u got love.............u kno my fav type of nails for girls to me are..........french tips lol since i like how it looks on my sisters n mom

She looks up at him "Love? Do I know you? What does it matter what nails I have?"  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:59 pm
*a pupped appeared where Sasuke had been, what he had been fighting all the time, was a puppet, that Logen had created, and sasuke had been watching from behind her, Logen had him now, if Zaizen would be as stupid as trying to use the cursed mark on her, his father would die, becouse he would get to much chakra fedt to him, and this would be a nice place to start showing off, as the others had done... *  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*a pupped appeared where Sasuke had been, what he had been fighting all the time, was a puppet, that Logen had created, and sasuke had been watching from behind her, Logen had him now, if Zaizen would be as stupid as trying to use the cursed mark on her, their master would die, becouse he would get to much chakra fedt to him, and this would be a nice place to start showing off, as the others had done... *

(OMG I LOVE THOSE PICTURES OF UR AVI! so cute ur friend made em?)  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
*a pupped appeared where Sasuke had been, what he had been fighting all the time, was a puppet, that Logen had created, and sasuke had been watching from behind her, Logen had him now, if Zaizen would be as stupid as trying to use the cursed mark on her, their master would die, becouse he would get to much chakra fedt to him, and this would be a nice place to start showing off, as the others had done... *

[i Love them both too --- see in my profile for other,,, the first one i had was made by Krusadin and the one i have in my signature now is made by Kyangfan! ;D]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[i Love them both too --- see in my profile for other,,, the first one i had was made by Krusadin and the one i have in my signature now is made by Kyangfan! ;D]
(I saw both of Em so KOOL ^^ I would absolutly love it if someone made somthing like tht for me, I would love the person who made it more XD)  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

(I saw both of Em so KOOL ^^ I would absolutly love it if someone made somthing like tht for me, I would love the person who made it more XD)

[i bet she would do that ;3 ... im sure she would do it for some tribute and a hug razz ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:09 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[i bet she would do that ;3 ... im sure she would do it for some tribute and a hug razz ]

(I dont know what the first part was XD but I can do a Hug ^^ :3)  

iLacey

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:11 pm
The armour absorbed the brunt of the burden, shattering. "Hegh... Hegh... You're strong..." A swarm of snakes rushed out from both arms at her, biting her arms. "But my venom is stronger. No need to fear... It's a nerve poison which will result in semi-permanent paralysis. Besides, I don't want to have to deal with you just yet..." He tossed her with the snakes in the direction of the real Sasuke. "By the way, Logen-sensei, my chakra signal only responds to a pre-planted curse mark within a five mile radius. Sasuke's chakra is still going to Father as we speak. As soon as he says, "I give up", I'll stop the chakra siphon. That puppet, on the bright side, is perfectly fine. HeheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff