Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa
Eep! There's two of you??? sweatdrop

Sort of. Artemis my actual fursona I made years ago, while Diana is his female alternative that I only created maybe just over a year ago. Recently I decided to make her his younger sister and gave her a different name. Though, if you notice, both names mean the same exact thing. 3nodding

I noticed that earlier, I just wasn't sure if you had intended that or not. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:25 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Looks like it. Artemis femme became Artemis male, Artemis femme became Diana Vulpes. She basically cloned herself into a man, then changed the original Arty's name.

This is confusing........oO"

I am a guy whee But when I first joined Gaia I decided to use a female avatar, just for the hell of it, and kept my original name. Later on I created a second account, for at times when I felt like expressing my more masculine side. But recently I've been doing some tweeking of my characters and decided to make the proper changed to my names her on Gaia.

*shudders* Uhn..........>_O *twitchspazz* Brain........overload.........meltdown........*passes out* xp  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:54 pm
FogSage
Diana Vulpes
FogSage

Looks like it. Artemis femme became Artemis male, Artemis femme became Diana Vulpes. She basically cloned herself into a man, then changed the original Arty's name.

This is confusing........oO"

I am a guy whee But when I first joined Gaia I decided to use a female avatar, just for the hell of it, and kept my original name. Later on I created a second account, for at times when I felt like expressing my more masculine side. But recently I've been doing some tweeking of my characters and decided to make the proper changed to my names her on Gaia.

*shudders* Uhn..........>_O *twitchspazz* Brain........overload.........meltdown........*passes out* xp
I think I get it. At least I know that I'm talking to one person... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:23 pm
itaii *suffers from Vashyyk's mallet of postlocking* Thing's've changed...  

Maximillion Maxwell

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:24 pm
Maximillion Maxwell

sweatdrop Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:26 pm
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell

Nya, it's my fault, I didn't read all the new rules threads before diving back into the furpile, so to speak. *nervous scratche* It's been like, 8 months... I think.  

Maximillion Maxwell

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:27 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell

Nya, it's my fault, I didn't read all the new rules threads before diving back into the furpile, so to speak. *nervous scratche* It's been like, 8 months... I think.

Wow, that is a long time. I guess I wasn't arround when you joined... Either that or you never spent much time on because your name doesn't ring a bell for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:30 pm
Vashyyk

Wow, that is a long time. I guess I wasn't arround when you joined... Either that or you never spent much time on because your name doesn't ring a bell for me.

Well, I was on for 2 or 3 months, every day, for most of the day, then stuff happened and I disappeared for 8 months.  

Maximillion Maxwell

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:32 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk

Well, I was on for 2 or 3 months, every day, for most of the day, then stuff happened and I disappeared for 8 months.

Ah... Still don't know you. Maybe you recognise me as Audi Kitty?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:34 pm
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk

I see mostly new faces, and I've always been horrible with names.  

Maximillion Maxwell

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:35 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk
Maximillion Maxwell
Vashyyk

I see mostly new faces, and I've always been horrible with names.

Me too, so don't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:41 pm
I remember him. xp  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:43 pm
Eddily
I remember him. xp

I don't gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:52 pm
Eddily
I remember him. xp

EDDILY! *POUNCE* I remember you too!  

Maximillion Maxwell

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:54 pm
Maximillion Maxwell
Eddily
I remember him. xp

EDDILY! *POUNCE* I remember you too!

Yay, I'm remembered! whee  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games