Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she cries herself to sleep, dried tears stained her face, she sighs having a bad dream, she tosses and turns, remembering what her family did to her, she starts to scream and move around
the red wolf hears the screams and heads towards the sound coming up to a cave the sounds of the three bracelets making a clank
she tosses around "no daddy" she cries, she quickly sat up, her heart racing, she was breathing hard and fast, she looks around "just a nightmare" she hides her face and starts to cry
the wolf head pops into the cave making a soft whimper while looking around the eyes stop at the girl crying
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:09 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she cries herself to sleep, dried tears stained her face, she sighs having a bad dream, she tosses and turns, remembering what her family did to her, she starts to scream and move around
the red wolf hears the screams and heads towards the sound coming up to a cave the sounds of the three bracelets making a clank
she tosses around "no daddy" she cries, she quickly sat up, her heart racing, she was breathing hard and fast, she looks around "just a nightmare" she hides her face and starts to cry
the wolf head pops into the cave making a soft whimper while looking around the eyes stop at the girl crying
she wipes her face "i just feel like dieing, nobody cares anymore"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:11 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

the wolf walks in and nuzzles her shoulder as if saying don't think that way people care about you
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:15 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

the wolf walks in and nuzzles her shoulder as if saying don't think that way people care about you
she jumps, she looks at the wolf and hugs it "people dont care" she sigh "my own family hurt me, i ran away because of that" she buries her face into his fur

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she jumps, she looks at the wolf and hugs it "people dont care" she sigh "my own family hurt me, i ran away because of that" she buries her face into his fur
the wolf whimpers slightly
wolf in a deep animal voice:people do care you just have to make friends
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:29 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"i havent made any friends yet" she said then froze, she looks at the wolf "y-you can talk?"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:32 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"i havent made any friends yet" she said then froze, she looks at the wolf "y-you can talk?"
wolf:yes i can talk and ill be your friend if you so choose
the wolf sits down and the black rose shows a bit through his fur
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:36 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

(lights went out eariler, so if it does it again and i log off u know y kk) she looks at him "i do need friends" she sighs "okay, youll be my first friend" she smiles softly, she looks closely at him "hey whats that?" she asked seeing the rose

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:40 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lights went out eariler, so if it does it again and i log off u know y kk) she looks at him "i do need friends" she sighs "okay, youll be my first friend" she smiles softly, she looks closely at him "hey whats that?" she asked seeing the rose
wolf:my names toboe and the this is my birth mark
the wolf turns to its side and sits at an angle making his fur stand stright up looking transparent
its a black rose that my family has
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:43 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the wolf turns to its side and sits at an angle making his fur stand stright up looking transparent
"nice to meet you Toboe" she reaches out and touches the rose "wow"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:48 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the only people in the world who have that mark are part of the wolfstan family sadly its goten too the point few members of the family are left alive
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:51 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the only people in the world who have that mark are part of the wolfstan family sadly its goten too the point few members of the family are left alive
"thats sad, im sorry to hear that" she looks up from the rose, she reaches up and touches his ears, she smiles

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:57 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"thats sad, im sorry to hear that" she looks up from the rose, she reaches up and touches his ears, she smiles
toboe's ear flicks back for a second as it gets tickled
why were you screaming earlier?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:02 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she giggles at his ears the sighs "i had a nightmare" she said looking down "about my dad, he didnt want me so.....he hurt me" she hugs herself "and so did the rest of my family"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:05 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she giggles at his ears the sighs "i had a nightmare" she said looking down "about my dad, he didnt want me so.....he hurt me" she hugs herself "and so did the rest of my family"
i had to live in a orphanege for most of my life with evil sister hagitha she hit every one daily for doing anything she doesnt like
toboe sits down on the ground and puts his paw on his ear trying to scratch it
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces