Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:54 pm
"Why you throw stuff?!!" Teyo tried to talk in a tone that the snake boy could understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:54 pm
He disregarded the other man, and continued to glare.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:59 pm
"Idiots..." he muttered under his breath. "I guess your quest is all for nothing Teyo... Because I certainly could care less if you destroy the 'Shadow Creatures' or not. Cause I won't take care of the problem."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:00 pm
(g2g)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:05 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(g2g)

((Aye, 'night mate))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:16 pm
a boy of 15 years with long black and red hair was sitting on the cliffs of konoha waiting for the day to break the sky  

GC The-Darkest-Knight

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 pm
"Hey I don't need your help just tell me where I can find Xenai and I'll be outta your hair forever." Teyo spoke to the axe man with a burning desire in his eyes. "You may not give a damn about what happens to me but I will get Xenai's help to avenge my village." Teyo spke powerful words.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:23 pm
"Vengance is a powerful word kid." He said. "And without me guiding you through the desert, you'll probably end up dieing of dehydration. Thats what almost happened to me, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about."  

Legandary_Pirate

GC The-Darkest-Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:36 pm
if you were looking over to the cliffs of konoha you could see a shadowy figure jump from the highest point into a free fall...the boy himself smiled on the way down doing three hand signs...any people or creatures below could hear the word "aboragen" being yelled throughout the early morning....john smiled as he watched a tree grow from its orignal form to its new height which was directly under johns feet...the only diference in this tree from normal trees were silver almost vein like lines tracing it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Zeverani heard something, but ignored it. It could have been a person, but he didn't care. As much as he was a people person, he di'n't give a shnit.  

Legandary_Pirate

GC The-Darkest-Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:46 pm
john lept from his tree branch growing more trees to land on as he went in the direction of his home  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:56 pm
"Well fine, we can go to meet Xanai together, all three of us," Teyo said with a hesitant smile.  

Kazuya Maeda

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:22 pm
" You all might now my father his name is gara, i am almost exactly like him but my name is arag  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:40 pm
Trying to find the right words, he finally smiled. "I go." He hit his chest in pride. "I... help."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:05 am
"Good" Teyo replied.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items