Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:19 pm

the man in the cloak stops then snaps his fingers, theres a big explosion and all the heartless are gone. " that keyblade isnt doing much either. " the man keeps walking.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:22 pm

leon looked at him. "not bad........but without the keyblade....the heartless will keep coming and getting srtonger until we're all gone"

The_Last_Avenger

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:36 pm

"is that what you honestly believe. the heartless are nothing compared to me. even the biggest baddest heartless are like ants under my magnifying glass. i have fought some heartless in my time. they can be destroyed but it must be done very quickly." more heartless appear. "persistent arent they" the cloaked man puts his hands together and he multiplies into 10 of himself and they all place their hands in the air and 20 keyblades are summoned 2 for each cloaked warrior. "impressed? its a trick ive had since i was a child." all 20 guys kicked the heartless into the air and starts slashing them up into dust. "i too am a keywielder. but these blades are the ones from my homeworld. they arent they real keyblades but they are a derivative of them. the heartless arent coming back at lest not for a while."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:37 pm

Jack picked up a heartless by it's hind leg. "You know, once you can't die these bastards seem kind of cute." The Heartless then crunched up and bit his hand. "Ow! Bloody 'ell! It bit me!" Still holding onto it with an undead hand, he began to swat at with his sword.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:09 pm

"well if you held it right it wouldnt bite you" the cloaked man picks up a heartless by the neck and starts petting it. "they are harmless if you are on the side of evil. hence my ability to pick them up." the cloaked man throws the heartless at the pirate looking guy and the heartless hands him a bottle of rum "enjoy friend. its powerful. even for you i bet." the cloaked man walks back into the shadows and disappears.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:27 am

Riku looked at the mysterios man and said" Do you now the were abouts of the child named sora if u do tell me now so i can destroy him with my dark key blade."

lacosse

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:53 pm

The cloaked man spoke from the shadows, his voice seemingly comeing from everywhere. "i know exactly where he is, and you may have him once i have his keyblade. but for now stay away from him and his group. otherwise... you are calling for death to greet you early." the cloaked man walked out of the shadows into a dark lair. "the biddings have been done. now i want my back." he picks up the keyblade. "thank you." the man leaves and goes back to the town where he met up with the warriors looking for sora.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:37 pm

" ok if you wont tell me leon will tell me leon were is sora"

lacosse

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Jack looked from the rum, to Riku, to the rum again. "I know I'm gonna regret this..." He took a big swig of the stuff and lifted a lit match to his mouth. He sprayed th rum from his mouth on Riku, effectively setting him on fire. Jack tasted what was left in his mouth.

"Great... wasted damn good rum." He shook the bottle in his hand, listening to the fant slosh. He drank the last of it. Being in his current state of cursed-ness, the rum turned to ashes in his mouth. He raised his arms to the sky.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:43 pm

the cloaked man is carefully walking behind the pirate. "hey jack, want some rum. its over in that alley over there." the cloaked man uncovers the huge stash of rum hidden in the alley then keeps following the group. he thinks to himself 'where could this sora kid be hiding. it cant be far from here'

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:45 pm

Jack then smacked himself in the face. He remembered the full extent of that curse. "I knew I'd regret it..."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:22 pm

leon swung his gunblade towards the man. "i know what you are doing! you want us to lead you to sora!"

The_Last_Avenger

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:26 pm

the man stands completely still. "indeed. because once i have him my homeworld is safe. and i dont even need him, just his keyblade." the man disappears into the shadows and appears behind leon. "and if you dont show me. i can take you to hell."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Jack stepped in between them. "Now, now, gents, nothing to fight about. Sora's right over there!" He pointed in a direction. The man looked in that direction, and Jack took Leon and ran. "I can't believe that keeps working! It's like something you'd write for the littluns!"

(Jack then looked at the man in the suit who was toting an AK-47. "Hehehe... I mean, Disney is the best! Much better than rum! And those ploys are always amusing!" sweatdrop gonk )

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:02 pm

leon ran and hopped into a building. "we can stay here for now....."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items