Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:20 pm
She stared at him after he took the picture...and started to laugh so hard she had to clutch her sides. Her laugh was cute, hearty and cheery. "Vasily" *giggle, chuckle* "you are a funny guy," she wiped at her eyes lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:26 pm
he couldnt help but smile a little at her. he out the camera away. "well i try" he chuckled her laugh making him laugh a little.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:28 pm
She looked up in some shock. "You...have a nice laugh," she said quietly, looking into his face with her big mint green eyes. They could see her building half a block away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:32 pm
"uhh thanks" he smiels at her unsure of what to do. he looks around then takes a drink from his flask and gestured towards her building. "umm ya" he mumbled smiling at her  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:37 pm
She looked up at her building and said nothing. As they walked, she wondered how she could repay him. A gift? They were on the second flight of stairs, coming to the elevator. Some food? Maybe a place to sleep for the night if he was homeless...That made her face turn deep red as they came to her door, 778. "Here we are," she murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:47 pm
he smiled at her noticing how red her face had become suddenly. "are you all right" he askeed her looking concerned and taking a small drink.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:48 pm
"I...well...I uh..." she cleared her throat, her face still beat red. "Umm...c-could you close your eyes Vasily?" His name came from her like a song...or at least, to him it might have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:54 pm
he looked at her feeling a bit confused and hoping he wasnt making a mistake he closed his eyes leaning back against the wall.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:58 pm
Rasha (being a head shorter then him) gulped lightly. Her heart was beating quickly, and she slowly walked to him. Resting both hands on his shoulders, she got on her tip toes and slowly pressed her lips to his. She could taste vodka on his lips. Almost immediatly when their lips touched, she felt the same type of shock between them.

((like a connection they have...it happened to my mum and dad when they were young ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:02 am
his eyes shot open almost immediatly. he hadnt really expected that. he grinned and leaned down kissing her back a bit harder and more direct. after a second he quickly stepped back. "im sorry" he mutterd looking down. "i should" he mumbled backing up and hitting the wall.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 am
She blushed lightly herself. She lightly touched her lips, and looked up at him. "What...was that?" she aked in almost a whisper. The shock surprised him. "It was m-my fault in the first place," she quickly started to say, "I was too bold, I'm so sorry, I must look like a idiot-"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:09 am
"wha no..no im im sorry i just i...dont know i wasnt thinking." he kept stammering looking at her. "you dont look like an idiot, if anybody does its me" he said looking at her.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:10 am
She nodded numbly. Before she even realized what she was doing, she had went to him and pressed her lips against his. Suddenly, she had a craving for vodka...even though it smelled like nail polish.

((Lips! I mean lips, not hips ><))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:17 am
(it only smells a little like nail polish more like paint thinner rolleyes )
he stared at her a moment before leaning inot it a bit more enjoying the kiss. he couldnt help but grin as he kissed her back moving slowly across the hall.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:20 am
She pressed one hand to the back of his head, the other clasped in the center of her chest, trying to keep her blous from falling into a heap onto the floor. Why did muggers try to cut open women's shirts before they mug them? She moved her lips softly against his.

((Ahhh ^^ My grandma has a little mini bottle of vodka from Spain.))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff