Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lobster Shovers United

Back to Guilds

We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply LOBSTERS ARE AWESOME
come here and CHAT! VERY BORED COME ANDTALK 2 ME!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello!
  HI
  Hey
  Hola
View Results

Flateyrarhreppur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:35 am
Blue Berry Gum
butheadbob
Blue Berry Gum
Heya..Just bored, broken hearted, and shy here.. >_> *sits in dark emo corner*

Are you ok? *gives blueberry popsicles that I made*

Woot popcicle *eating the popcicle* Ok basicly...I don't know who to choose...I'm in love with two of my best friends...I dated one of them, but he was stupid and not good in the dating world, but he is now and yea...I don't know which to choose...Their both taken so either way I lose...But I don't know who I want more...The one who makes me feel good...Or the one who understands me 100% (besides the whole fact that I love him)...

O thats tough  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:03 pm
butheadbob
Blue Berry Gum
butheadbob
Blue Berry Gum
Heya..Just bored, broken hearted, and shy here.. >_> *sits in dark emo corner*

Are you ok? *gives blueberry popsicles that I made*

Woot popcicle *eating the popcicle* Ok basicly...I don't know who to choose...I'm in love with two of my best friends...I dated one of them, but he was stupid and not good in the dating world, but he is now and yea...I don't know which to choose...Their both taken so either way I lose...But I don't know who I want more...The one who makes me feel good...Or the one who understands me 100% (besides the whole fact that I love him)...

O thats tough

Yea...Even bigger problem, Sawyer (the guy I dated) likes me back, so I at least have a shot, but John (my best friend) hates Sawyer with a DEEP passion. I never looked at it like this but John said the reason why he hates Sawyer so much because he ignored me a lot. He said I loved and adored Sawyer with all my heart, but whenever I needed him or just wanted to talk to him he was never there for me. And he has a point and everything, but Sawyer's changed since then. He pays a bit more attention to me unlike he did in the past, but John remains uncovinced. So if I choose Sawyer, John's gonna get mad, but luckly he's a true friend so if I'm happy(key word IF) he can be at least a little happy too. And if I choose John, Sawyer will get hurt, but he's occupied by someone so I don't think it'll have a real affect on him. If you ask me I think John isn't just afraid for my feelings..But I think he's afraid to lose me too..But I don't know. I can't really tell with John. One minute, he acts like he loves me too a little, and the next it's like I don't exsist... emo  

Blue Berry Gum
Crew

DemonicChennel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:42 pm
All I can say is that take your time and don't run into things to quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:53 pm
DemonicChennel
I fell in love with John 6 months ago, and I've been waiting for him everyday since then. But everyday all he does is break my heart in to a million pieces...And yet...I still love him with all those pieces...How long do I have to wait before my heart is really fixed... emo  

Blue Berry Gum
Crew

AprilOfSpring

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:02 pm
patients is a virtue sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:10 pm
I guess. But it hasn't been easy on me pshically or mentally waiting. My mom can tell something's wrong with me, just not what. If only she knew...Maybe she could help me...But I don't think she could understand with her clouded drunk mind...  

Blue Berry Gum
Crew

PrincessDarkFire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:17 am
DemonicChennel

I agree on that  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:20 am
AprilOfSpring
patients is a virtue sweatdrop

I agree with this statement as well  

PrincessDarkFire

PrincessDarkFire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:34 am
Blue Berry Gum
I guess. But it hasn't been easy on me pshically or mentally waiting. My mom can tell something's wrong with me, just not what. If only she knew...Maybe she could help me...But I don't think she could understand with her clouded drunk mind...

I have read all that you wrote and I have a question for you.
How old are you?
Do you know what love means?
I mean really, do you know what love really is?
And also, I think you should talk to your mother, she is older and wiser and should know about this stuff. I don't know why she won't understand since you are her daughter and she raised you, correct? Mabe she'll tell you about her past relationships and past so called loves. You'll never know until you try to ask her about this stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:11 am
PrincessDarkFire
Blue Berry Gum

I have read all that you wrote and I have a question for you.
How old are you?
Do you know what love means?
I mean really, do you know what love really is?
And also, I think you should talk to your mother, she is older and wiser and should know about this stuff. I don't know why she won't understand since you are her daughter and she raised you, correct? Mabe she'll tell you about her past relationships and past so called loves. You'll never know until you try to ask her about this stuff.
Well..I got some stuff settled. My friend got worried so we talked for a couple hours about was going on, and I feel a little bit better now. Still kind of upset, but according to him, I'm the girl he met now and not the emo I became now. And..Nothing personal but I don't feel comfortable answering those questions >>  

Blue Berry Gum
Crew

QueenDana123
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:59 am
BUMP! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:10 am
BUMP  

DarkStar12345
Crew

StarBright321
Crew