Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:45 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She blushed deeply, mumbling something about "you should get the floor fixed then and crap like this won't happen'. She looked up at him with a pout, "Quit laughing! or I'll make you stop laughing!"

"its as good as i can get it. and your cute when you trip" laughs quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:47 am
he sighed loudly and with nothing more than a mere moments thought he simply vanished and reappeard outside his head sitting in the window making her jump back. "going somewhere?" he asked smirking at her and grabbing her arm quickly his grip like steel.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:48 am
She turned pink. "I told you to stop laughing! So here!" She pressed her lips against his, only for a few seconds. It was enough to stop him from laughing. "There! I told you I would-" She blinked, realizing what she did and bowed her head. Memories came flooding back to her...all painful...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:50 am
she held her breath, staring at him with wide eyes, she tried pulling back but he was too strong, she gulps and takes a deep breath, she was going to scream but couldnt get it out  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:50 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She turned pink. "I told you to stop laughing! So here!" She pressed her lips against his, only for a few seconds. It was enough to stop him from laughing. "There! I told you I would-" She blinked, realizing what she did and bowed her head. Memories came flooding back to her...all painful...

he looks at her. "wow...that was...unusual..." he stopped laughing and was now looking at her with great curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:53 am
"....I'm sorry Sasuke...that was uncalled for..." When she looked up at him, her eyes were sad, incredibly much so. She stood up and murmured, "I should ahh...get going..." She glanced over to the door, wondering if she could run fast enough to get to it before he caught her.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:55 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
"....I'm sorry Sasuke...that was uncalled for..." When she looked up at him, her eyes were sad, incredibly much so. She stood up and murmured, "I should ahh...get going..." She glanced over to the door, wondering if she could run fast enough to get to it before he caught her.

he looked at her. "go where. and why are you sorry?" stands up. "you even know where this is. why do you want to leave?" the door was shut firmly so it would not open if she tried to open it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:58 am
he looked at her before firmly planting his hand on her mouth. "i must ask you not to scream for if you do my nosy neighbors might come back out and find what i have been doing. and i am running out of things to bribe them with. but im sure you would do just fine after i finished with you. my neighbor bubba is very lonely and im sure he would like a young girl like you for some company" he said grinnign at her pushing her against the wall.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:59 am
She didn't look up at him, but she spoke in a soft, slight quavering voice. "If I stay...something bad might happen...you're already kind of attached to me...in a way," she murmured. Her hair tie snapped from the pressure of being tied so tightly. She gasped a little. Her hair fell all the way to her knees, and she blushed deeply, a veil of face hiding her face from his view.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:01 am
she blushes, seeing him close to her, she gulps, her heart beating fast, she felt her face grow hot, she shakes her head slightly when he mention her screaming, she takes a deep breath, she made a face beneath his hand as he mentioned his neighbor  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:03 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She didn't look up at him, but she spoke in a soft, slight quavering voice. "If I stay...something bad might happen...you're already kind of attached to me...in a way," she murmured. Her hair tie snapped from the pressure of being tied so tightly. She gasped a little. Her hair fell all the way to her knees, and she blushed deeply, a veil of face hiding her face from his view.

he looked at her. "trust me...nothing really bad will happen. i am sure of it." he smiled warmly at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:05 am
he smiles softly at her. "no, no we dont want that" he said moving closer to her just a few inches away. "now if i take my hand away you wont make any noise will you?" he asked her looking into her eyes.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:06 am
She looked up at him. "Not that kind of bad, Sasuke! A different kind.." She looked over, and ran to the door, her long wheat blond hair whipping behind her like a golden cloak.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:09 am
she blushes, she takes another deep breath, she looks at his eyes and shakes her head no, saying she wont do anything, she looks at him, her face growing red all over again  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:09 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She looked up at him. "Not that kind of bad, Sasuke! A different kind.." She looked over, and ran to the door, her long wheat blond hair whipping behind her like a golden cloak.

moved in the way quickly and blocked the door. "aww come on. nothing will happen. i promise. he smiled and thought to himself :i cant let her go. she's way too pretty hehehehe.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff