Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Off-Topic Discussion's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-
That's what we are here for.

Worship The Shinkai...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:54 pm
Lol, just found out my backup hard drive is 320GB. I've got plenty of room left in the backup drive for downloads lol.  

The_Great_Hero

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:17 pm
is anyone planning on going to the New York Anime Festival at the Jacob Javitz Center, 12/7-12/9?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:45 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
is anyone planning on going to the New York Anime Festival at the Jacob Javitz Center, 12/7-12/9?
-don't do it-

I have exams then... crying

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:37 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
-don't do it-

I have exams then... crying

Worship The Shinkai...
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

And I don't live in America...

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:36 pm
oh well. emo  

aughgh
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:41 pm
-don't do it-
Anime supercon will be starting next week in Florida.

Worship The Shinkai...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:19 am
I can't wait to see the second Haruhi, the first was plain too damn short.

Wahhhh  

Akegura Hirou

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:19 pm
Ugh, Akegura, I want to hurt you right now. Not only did you bump spam HALF OF THE FIRST PAGE, but you also ressed a couple pretty much dead threads. Additionally, about half of those posts were pointless. Borderline spam, if not all out spam.

/endrant

Yeah, that's all. Don't mind much of what I said, I moderate forums, so naturally I have rather strict limitations. Just...don't post so damn much. I hate ressers.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:56 pm
Sorry for double post, but I think my brain is settled now. Sorry there, Akegura. I wish I could just delete that post, but I want you to read it. Cruel, life is, isn't it?  

The_Great_Hero

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:55 pm
The_Great_Hero
Ugh, Akegura, I want to hurt you right now. Not only did you bump spam HALF OF THE FIRST PAGE, but you also ressed a couple pretty much dead threads. Additionally, about half of those posts were pointless. Borderline spam, if not all out spam.

/endrant

Yeah, that's all. Don't mind much of what I said, I moderate forums, so naturally I have rather strict limitations. Just...don't post so damn much. I hate ressers.
Uhm, excuse you?

I'm nearly sure everything I'd said was relevant to the original topic, and it was plenty more conversation-inciting than half of the things said in MANY of these threads.

I think that that was un-justifiedly harsh, honestly.

If I'm not allowed to post in a FORUM, especially considering I didn't spam, and what I said was relevant, I don't think I'd enjoy it here as much as I'd originally thought.

"[/Endrant]"

-Braces fer the banhammer-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:14 pm
Yeah, I just read your journal entry that was dedicated to insulting me and creating pure slander.

Firstly, I might apologize for ressurecting dead topics, my bad, but I think that everything I'd said was entirely on-topic, and the stuff I did say that could have been left un-said was no worse than anything anyone else here had posted.

Second, I made ONE ENTRY in my PC applications class, and while i am a self-diagnosed loser, I take your insults to heart, especially considering you insulted me on a whim, and didn't bother to check a little, and notice that the posts were a DAY APART.

At this point, I entirely expect a ban, but I think you need to think what you type through a little bit, because your slander and purely malicious comments really insulted me, and seem to have generally tweaked my day.

I hope that some of the higher up members of this guild see how immaturely and maliciously you've acted.

To anyone else who I might have had a small conversation with, I don't expect to have the chance of posting here very many more times, so, I guess I'll see you later.  

Akegura Hirou

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:17 pm
Akegura Hirou
Yeah, I just read your journal entry that was dedicated to insulting me and creating pure slander.

Firstly, I might apologize for ressurecting dead topics, my bad, but I think that everything I'd said was entirely on-topic, and the stuff I did say that could have been left un-said was no worse than anything anyone else here had posted.

Second, I made ONE ENTRY in my PC applications class, and while i am a self-diagnosed loser, I take your insults to heart, especially considering you insulted me on a whim, and didn't bother to check a little, and notice that the posts were a DAY APART.

At this point, I entirely expect a ban, but I think you need to think what you type through a little bit, because your slander and purely malicious comments really insulted me, and seem to have generally tweaked my day.

I hope that some of the higher up members of this guild see how immaturely and maliciously you've acted.

To anyone else who I might have had a small conversation with, I don't expect to have the chance of posting here very many more times, so, I guess I'll see you later.

also:
Akegura Hirou

i find it funny. because you're taking it too far.
but since it's funny, i'll let you stay. here's to hoping for moar fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou

also:
Akegura Hirou

Honestly?

I'd ask you to read his journal entry, second to last one...

I'd hope you'd see that, while I might have taken it too far, I was provoked...

I won't bother to try too hard here anymore, I do hope I'm not further insulted.  

Akegura Hirou

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:45 pm
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou

also:
Akegura Hirou

Honestly?

I'd ask you to read his journal entry, second to last one...

I'd hope you'd see that, while I might have taken it too far, I was provoked...

I won't bother to try too hard here anymore, I do hope I'm not further insulted.

i read it already.
it's still funny.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas