Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply The Friends of English Magic Guild
Your Patronuses!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressKristeen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:51 pm
Hmm, I don't know.
An otter perhaps?
Or Maybe a dolphin. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:50 pm
It's hard to say.

I guess I'd say that mine'd be a cat: intellegent, valuing freedom, can be friendly, but likes being alone too  

rizzyz

Kauhia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:17 am
I think mine would be a human. surprised

...Maybe a baboon on a bad day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:50 pm
I would be an Okapi. Exotic, unknown, graceful, tropical, and soltiary. The perfect combination between a zebra, a donky and a horse  

Kaila_C

Aluke Lexus Keay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:53 pm
Hmm. I have no idea...possibly a husky. A notch down from a wolf. I'm not wild, I'm not fond of being around others, though I do have some sense of leadership if required. Erm, I'm loyal and have a short-attention span?

I can probably think of something better, never considered something like this before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:28 pm
Weird as this will sound, I think I'd have a skunk. Amiable enough and not exactly asocial, but people learn the hard way not to mess with me. A skunk is adaptable and skilled at going unnoticed, but if it wants its presence known, it will be. And NO, I DON'T smell.  

Phoelidae

Dangerous Survivor

NarutoAvatarHp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:52 pm
whoa! I just took a patronus quiz, and it says that I am 33% Phoenix, 33% dolphin, and 33% monkey (and 0% veela and 0% bat)! Personally, out of those three, I would LOVE to be a Phoenix! They are so brave, smart, and beautiful!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:07 pm
This thread is in need of being revived, and so here I am...*cue for random ominous music*

"..."

*Ahem* No, really. ^^ It's a very interesting topic and it would be a shame for it to die at this point in time. sweatdrop

...Moving on, then...

I think my Patronus would probably take the form of an owl...They are very intuitive, resourceful creatures who are not seen all too often--usually hiding themselves away until it otherwise suits them to come out. Adaptable and mindful of their surroundings, they are extremely capable night-watchers and are most commonly a symbol for wisdom (and magic, depending on what book you read). To me, they embody the quiet, yet strong spirit of independence and stress the necessity of tranquility and balance in one's life. 3nodding

Besides, they're lovely and I'm very fond of them...And the fact that I'm a stout-hearted Hedwig fan hardly helps matters in this case. ^^

Lady Ayre

Heartless Hippie

Shameless Lover

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:41 pm
Well if any of you want to get in touch with your "Inner Patronus" you could always come to the RP part of the Guild and Join the Shapeshifter's RP!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 pm
I believe my patrunus would be a kelpie because I like to trick people.  

Ceffyl Dwr

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:50 am
Heartless Hippie
Well if any of you want to get in touch with your "Inner Patronus" you could always come to the RP part of the Guild and Join the Shapeshifter's RP!

YES! JOIN! IT IS GETTING RATHER SLOW!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:27 am
Lhia_Dunwaith
Heartless Hippie

You don't even have to ask, Write a Post and we'll fit you in somewhere.  

Heartless Hippie

Shameless Lover

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:40 am
My patronus would probaly be a small white cat like my cat. I've had her most of my life and she's always been a good campanion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:40 pm
Heartless Hippie
Lhia_Dunwaith
Heartless Hippie

You don't even have to ask, Write a Post and we'll fit you in somewhere.

Just PM me with your character info once you've finished posting!

...Oh, dear God. Heartless Hippie, I feel really pathetic right now. xd  

Lhia Dunwaith

jellybeanclark333

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:27 pm
i would say a tiger cuz i can be pretty fierce at times...bit of a temper... sweatdrop  
The Friends of English Magic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff