Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Thane
Link to Teepee: Link

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: "Well, Luckily, I'd finally meet other's who'll want to do battle, learn better techniques and travel to learn and grow strong." He chortled lamely at his own joke, his whole frame shaking.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: "Obviously anything you work for is opposite luck." He said in a bass dominated voice, serious now. "But for one to be most unlike luck would be... I suppose intelligence. That is a very important thing, you know."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: "Hmm... I've never thought about that. I suppose it would be something that corresponded with my luck I have," he added in a whisper, 'which is abundant.' "I suppose if you were to count the gold plates on my chains, or the number of weathers my wings have, or the stars on my pelt, I would call that my lucky number." He smirked, amused before sauntering off with out another word.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite
Link to Teepee: link

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?:
Luck? Luck does very little for me, though sometimes I wish I would have a little bit here or there. I suspect Pure sucks all the luck out from everywhere at this point, how he gets away with the things he does I have no idea. I know better than to count on luck alone, but I suppose…maybe…a little extra help wouldn’t hurt anything?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?:
All of them? I mean, luck is just a random occurrence, it has little to do with anything else. You can’t count on luck the way you can rely on your own abilities…hmm the one it is most unlike though…oh I suppose that would be intelligence? Or courage? Using your knowledge or inner strength to overcome something is very different from relying on luck, and none of these things can be measured. Big muscles don’t mean courage, fast hooves don’t mean intelligence, and energy can’t prove luck. So they’re all intangible, but still very real. Luck is just unreliable and…sorry, I think I’m slipping into lecture mode on you here. I’ll stop. Is there another question?

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?:
…sixteen I suppose. Because if I haven’t heard from my cousin in fifteen minutes then it is clearly past time to go looking for him, but if he’s still around after fifteen minutes it is clearly a miracle. Miracles are lucky, right?  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili: Uhra
Link to Teepee: teepee

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?:
I think I'll be very lucky this summer. At the start of it my foals grew to their adulthood, and yet my maternal instincts are still strong. I was lucky to have them, and I'm lucky they are such good children. My luck is lovely.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?:
I... am not sure about that. Luck is all with chance, and not something you can gain through events that have happened, such as courage or speed. So I would say all of them I suppose..

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?:
Two. It took me and my mate two tries to get my lovely babies. So I like the number two.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:03 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Morrigan
Link to Teepee: [Here]

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: "Perhaps with a bit of luck others will know how truly gifted -I- am and cease giving me such a spiteful eye. *Humph* You would think that ravens were a magnificent sight with their stunning ebony feathers, not something of a curse."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: "What kind of ridiculous question is this? None of them are like luck, luck just happens. You can get anything else on your own. Even a low life could have figured that out."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: "One, of course. Because there is only one of me and there will only ever -be- one of me."  

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rita Zyon
Participating Soquili: Azn
Link to Teepee: Teepee

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?:If I am lucky, I find a place with a lot of shade and tons of things that will hold my interest for the rest of the summer. Most likely a large forest that I have not yet seen inside of. Thankfully there are a lot of forests so I am certain to find something when I make my way down from the mountains. Luck will help if the weather remains good while I travel and if I do not enounter any dangers since I am going alone.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: They are all unlike luck. Luck is just there, some have it often while others have it rarely. Others may never have it. The other stats can be worked towards, but luck cannot. If I must choose, luck would be most unlike courage. Courage comes from deep within and I do not think having luck would help with becoming braver.

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: It would be three, I suppose. I have three letters in my name and I have chosen to continue this in two of my children. I have traveled a couple of times with two others. Three seems to be a good number, at least for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divena & DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Denji Haru Li
Link to Teepee: Here

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: "By introducing me to some of the finest fillies around."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: "Speed, because if you're quick enough, you can catch almost anything, including unlikely odds."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: "Hmm, that's a good question. I'd say three, because that's how many tries it took my mother to realize how she cared for my father, it was how many times they had children before they had me, and it was how many children they had in the batch they got me in."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:57 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: Well if i'm super lucky - my mate and I will have children...which would of course make this the best summer of my life.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: Courage? I don't think you have to be particularly brave to get lucky.

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: Two...for me and my mate, what could be luckier then 2?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Kohi Noel
Link to Teepee:Home Sweet Home

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: "With luck, I will escape the mare that is trying to bring me down, and get to spend time with the one who got me buried alive instead. Trust me, that's good luck."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: "Intelligence, I think. Even idiots can look brilliant with good luck, and with bad, geniuses can look like morons."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: "My lucky number? Whichever number I encounter, I make lucky!"

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:53 am
Bonus Questions for July are Now Open!

Bonus stats for June have been added!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Falenpants
Participating Soquili: Alcyone
Link to Teepee: [x]

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Well, when it's hot out I like racing to the water to keep my fins wet and spry!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: [/nose crinkle] I think Courage. A'cause sometimes when you run away from things y' aren't bein' very courageous, are ya.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: Swimming races of course! They're fun, competative and the water'll keep ya cool!

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Pfft. That's a silly question. Nixies of course!  

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nukido
Participating Soquili: Adalyn
Link to Teepee: X

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: During the summer you may never know when speed may come in handy..One may have to run and in that case being fast is very important..In the summer sometimes horses grow wild you must always be alert and ready to run and never be ashamed to do so.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: What an odd question..Speed all things are unlike speed because each thing is its own..

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: I use speed to sneak around in the shadows..i stay in the shadows so no others may see me and when and if they do i will bolt away from them with my summer speed.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? .... The Crerynei sift and agile like the wind  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Shaman
Link to Teepee: here

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?:
Shaman tilted her head and spoke without hestiation. " To have a good time and play." A smile crossed her face as she thought of a fond memory. "I know my life mate enjoys the good ol' thrill of thechase." She winked and grinned a toothy smile.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?:
Shaman pursed her lips in thought. "Hmm, well thats a toughy. I would have to go with luck, I mean it doesn't have anything to do with speed. Alright bring on the next question!" Shaman's lit up and waited.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?:
" Well I would use speed to cut through the waves when swimming. Sometimes the water can get a bit coppy and you need speed to make yourself stay afloat. " Shaman paused to ponder somemore before continuing. " The other option isn't really pratical, it envolves heat exhaustion and running in the warm weather. Not good for the ol' system."

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all?
Shaman listened to the question before answering. "I would have to say they all have speed in their own right. Those in the air have the wind to help them, those with flippers in the water have the currents to move them, and those suited to land have agility to help their speed along."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili: Uhra

Because if you can't escape the heat, you could get sick! I hope that everyone knows to keep cool during the summer.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?:
Well... Stamina goes hand in hand with speed... I'd say strength. Because when one has strength, they get heavier sometimes... I think..

Running to the waters? Or using the air current to keep me cool with wind? I'm not sure...

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all?
I think Mers would be fast... Or... I think they would. I'm not sure if they actually would, but that's what I think.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:32 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Quauhxochitl
Link to Teepee: Here

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: I dont think that speed is particularly important just because the season is different.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Luck.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: I dont plan to be in the heat regardless.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? I would have to say the ones that know how to utilize it wisely.  

Ktns

Lunatic

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: {X}

After shaking his head and rolling his eyes in annoyance Roman begins to speak. "Speed isn't important in the summer season, it is just another season."

"Since I have to answer I am going to have to say courage, you don't need to be brave in order to be fast. Does that suffice?"

"I am not going to use speed to beat the heat because they are totally unrelated. Only an idiot would think of a way in order to beat the heat with speed."

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? "I once met a Cerynei and I believe they are the most swift on their feet but I honestly don't care enough to give it deep thought."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games