Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:52 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Iffuki's mind raced. Her main personality had forced its way to the top after a time. She desperately tried to hold her deteriorating body together with sheer willpower. So far it was working, but it was a losing battle.
"Come Ifuuki, stay with me!!" Kenji said out loud as he darted from roof top to roof top, looking for the shortest route out. Yonder, he can see the Gates of Konoha.

"Ifuuki, please..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:57 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Iffuki's mind raced. Her main personality had forced its way to the top after a time. She desperately tried to hold her deteriorating body together with sheer willpower. So far it was working, but it was a losing battle.
"Come Ifuuki, stay with me!!" Kenji said out loud as he darted from roof top to roof top, looking for the shortest route out. Yonder, he can see the Gates of Konoha.

"Ifuuki, please..."

Ifuki grabbed Kenji's shirt. "Just let me die. I don't want to..." She coughed blood onto Kenji's chest. Her eyes were bloodshot.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:06 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Ifuuki, please..."

Ifuki grabbed Kenji's shirt. "Just let me die. I don't want to..." She coughed blood onto Kenji's chest. Her eyes were bloodshot.
"I'm not letting you..." Kenji said coldly, he reached the gates, and noticed some Konoha nins were coming to the gate. He can already see one of them getting a string of seals together. "I wouldn't do that..." Kenji said, as he activated his Ryuuringan.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:09 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
"Come Ifuuki, stay with me!!" Kenji said out loud as he darted from roof top to roof top, looking for the shortest route out. Yonder, he can see the Gates of Mist Village.

"Ifuuki, please..."

"I'm not letting you..." Kenji said coldly, he reached the gates, and noticed some Mist nins were coming to the gate. He can already see one of them getting a string of seals together. "I wouldn't do that..." Kenji said, as he activated his Ryuuringan.
Yoma preformed a seal of his own and turned his skin into a black metal. He grew sharp metal fangs and bounded toward the nins.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
"Come Ifuuki, stay with me!!" Kenji said out loud as he darted from roof top to roof top, looking for the shortest route out. Yonder, he can see the Gates of the Mist.

"Ifuuki, please..."

"I'm not letting you..." Kenji said coldly, he reached the gates, and noticed some Mist nins were coming to the gate. He can already see one of them getting a string of seals together. "I wouldn't do that..." Kenji said, as he activated his Ryuuringan.
Yoma preformed a seal of his own and turned his skin into a black metal. He grew sharp metal fangs and bounded toward the nins.
He saw the strings, and he knew what it was. "A Fire Jutsu."

"Katon!!! Goukyou No Jutsu!!!"

"I got you!" The nin's flames blew to Kenji, but Kenji then opened his left fist, and threw a large ball of 'blue flames'. It nulified the large flame, making it freeze and crash to the ground. "How I love Cold Fire..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Yoma bit into a nin who screamed terribly. He danced around laughing while causing a bloodbath.

Ifuuki tugged weakly on Kenji's shirt. "Let...me fight."
Her skin was so white she looked like a ghost.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Yoma bit into a nin who screamed terribly. He danced around laughing while causing a bloodbath.

"First you want me to let you die, then you want to fight?" He dodged a punch and kicked out, shoving the nin aside and to the floor. He rolled swiftly and kneed another in the jaw.

"Yoma, I'm going out!!" He did a spin kick, flooring another and then he ran out the gates. "I'm not losing you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:32 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"First you want me to let you die, then you want to fight?" He dodged a punch and kicked out, shoving the nin aside and to the floor. He rolled swiftly and kneed another in the jaw.

"Yoma, I'm going out!!" He did a spin kick, flooring another and then he ran out the gates. "I'm not losing you..."
Yoma made a hole for Kenji to escape through. "Go on ahead, I'm going to have a little fun. I'll pick up your trail and follow you." He grabbed a nin and threw him into another.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:55 am
[[Umm.. A hole? How?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:24 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
[[Umm.. A hole? How?]]

[[Or better yet, how are you in Kohona? We're we not just near in the mist country? And now you're fighting to run out the gates of Kohona? Did I miss something there?]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:18 pm
Quote:
He then made a string of hand seals and placed his palm on the ground, saying, "Earth element: Diamond monlith!" Using the jutsu he had not used many times since the jonin exam. A gaint, perfectly shaped obelisk of diamond erupted from ground in front of Rio, shooting up, aiming for the soft underside of the turtle's shell again.

"Hey guys..." Shinji started. The diamond obelisk skewered the the flying turtle.
Quote:
Sifu jumped narowly avoided the chakra stream as he flew in the air he made a string of seals and a vail of mist covered the top of the tree. "Now I will show you why they call me walking winter," as he said this he fully released his chakra , and as he did this the temperture fell and the mist quickly became a snow storm.
The snow of the storm seemed to be unnaturally heavy, slowly pushing the the turtle down the obelisk. "Well, y'know, I was just going to do a big kaiten, but whatever. Nice teamwork,"

"... Rai Jistasu no jutsu..." Kouya's voice crowed from the turtle. Shinkozaraji started swelling. Shinji quickly scanned the chakra activity inside the turtle. "No... Way..." He muttered. "IT'S GOING TO BLOW ITSELF UP!" He bellowed. There's no way we'll out run the blast...
"Everyone! Get close to me! NOW!"

((Yo, Ryuujin. I've been typing from a cafe these last few days, so I can't really reply to your emails))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:50 pm
Sabu ran down the turtle's back searching for Kouya. Sudden a spire made of diamond shot up from the shell and nearly skewered him as well. Then the turtle began to swell. He heard Shinji's frantic yelling but it was too late. He quickly began to perform seals.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:31 pm
Silly Genji
Quote:
He then made a string of hand seals and placed his palm on the ground, saying, "Earth element: Diamond monlith!" Using the jutsu he had not used many times since the jonin exam. A gaint, perfectly shaped obelisk of diamond erupted from ground in front of Rio, shooting up, aiming for the soft underside of the turtle's shell again.

"Hey guys..." Shinji started. The diamond obelisk skewered the the flying turtle.
Quote:
Sifu jumped narowly avoided the chakra stream as he flew in the air he made a string of seals and a vail of mist covered the top of the tree. "Now I will show you why they call me walking winter," as he said this he fully released his chakra , and as he did this the temperture fell and the mist quickly became a snow storm.
The snow of the storm seemed to be unnaturally heavy, slowly pushing the the turtle down the obelisk. "Well, y'know, I was just going to do a big kaiten, but whatever. Nice teamwork,"

"... Rai Jistasu no jutsu..." Kouya's voice crowed from the turtle. Shinkozaraji started swelling. Shinji quickly scanned the chakra activity inside the turtle. "No... Way..." He muttered. "IT'S GOING TO BLOW ITSELF UP!" He bellowed. There's no way we'll out run the blast...
"Everyone! Get close to me! NOW!"

((Yo, Ryuujin. I've been typing from a cafe these last few days, so I can't really reply to your emails))

Rio didn't waste anytime as he bolt toward Shinji, the swelling turtle more than enough persuasion. He wasn't sure if even his symbiotes and regeneration kekki Genkai would be able to save him from a blast the size that turtle would probably let off from this close and unshielded, and he really didn't want to take the chance. Once he was close to Shinji he said, "I don't know what you;ve got in mind, but I can funnel from charka to you from my tomo to help give whatever it is a boost."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:29 pm
Akira watched as the snake like man began to lift the rock and thought, Not good, I may have to intervene.

In a blur he had shot forward, made two quick strings of hand seals and said, "Twin element jutsu, fire and ice: Palms of Pain and Death." As he did, fire ignited around the finger tips of his right hand, and jagged, shifting ice around those on his left hand.

He came in nearly at top speed, he knew he would have to use his speed and surprise to his advantage, and aimed for the snake man, as the mask nin seemed to need him to lift the rock. He went for the kill right away, his right hand placed to hit Muuga's head while the left placed to hit his chest area.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:30 am
liz_bliz
Akira watched as the snake like man began to lift the rock and thought, Not good, I may have to intervene.

In a blur he had shot forward, made two quick strings of hand seals and said, "Twin element jutsu, fire and ice: Palms of Pain and Death." As he did, fire ignited around the finger tips of his right hand, and jagged, shifting ice around those on his left hand.

He came in nearly at top speed, he knew he would have to use his speed and surprise to his advantage, and aimed for the snake man, as the mask nin seemed to need him to lift the rock. He went for the kill right away, his right hand placed to hit Muuga's head while the left placed to hit his chest area.
Muuga stopped and dropped the rock. His animal sense flared up as he spun and nearly went flat to the ground. His attacker flew over him.
"What the hell?" he shouted and fell to all fours in attack position. The mask nin smiled under his mask. "Eh? How interesting..."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff