Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:54 pm
(kk :3 - moon'll have to wait n' see ^_~)

Beelio waved a hand dismissively.
"write down what you have learnt from Gabriel. Once you ahev reagined your strength, I expect you to capture the troublesome members of that group for me."

----

natasha held Opal togetehr as best she could and was started when she saw Adam flying next to teh window.

"Dougal's gone." Adam said, hsi voice obviously distressed. "I think Mirza took him with him."

Gabriel shivered and rolled onto his back so he could properly see Adam.
"If he has been captured than he is not to be killed...yet at least. Ther eis some comfort in that."

"If he was killed it would be a relief for him." Adam snapped, not expecting Gabriel to understand. He instantly regretted snapping when he noticed the state Gabriel was in.

"Then he will endure it until we can help him." Gabriel said weakly. "But if you rush into there now you'll just add to their amusement. we need to take care of opal first and formulate a plan. Is Lilith unharmed?"

Adam landed in the room and crouched down to look gabriel over. he'd never seen his brother injured before and it unnerved him.
"yes." he said, his voice a little calmer and quieter now. "She's fine. are you alright."

Gabriel smiled. "Just a fleshwound."

Natasha sighed. "what a day... i have soemthing in mind fro Opal. Adam, can you check that no-one else is going to turn up to attack?"

Adam nodded  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:28 pm
Opal came to slightly at the conversation, but couldn't really make out what they were saying. She shifted again and another small fragment of her body fell to the floor.

---------------------------

Dougal continued to remain silent. He wasn't sure what to expect with Beelio's possible forms of torture.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:37 pm
[damn school. I missed a lot. D: ]

Lilith ran up to the second floor where everyone had gathered.
"Hey, is everyone..." She trailed off when she saw Gabriel and Opal and stopped dead in the doorway.
She stared, unable to think of words.
"Damn..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Adam flew out of the house to circle the gardens for anymore threats. They had stopped anything getting to them form outside, but a threat might still lurk in teh garden's protected walls.

Gabriel looked up at Lilith and managed a wave.
"heh."

Natasha stood up with Opal and took her with her out fo teh room. She winced as everything was so burnt, but tried to remain optimistic. It wa sonly her family home that was crumbling aroud n her....so many generations.
She felt a lump in her throat.
it was mainly surface damage, she assured herself.

She ascended higher into the building where the fire damage was significently less.
"I'll get you a new doll for you body, sweetie. This one's much better. Kind of..well my best work. I suppose being a total geek pays off."

She opened a door and stepped in. Here was a large room that obviously served as a workshop for making her dolls.

"Now some perverts make big sex dolls, but it inspired me to try something more lifesized, even if it's not perverted. Of course once I made it i had no idea what to do with it. i do love it though."
Deeper in the room, nestled in the center of many dolls was one that was about 5 foot tall. It was completly ball jointed and sat with its delicate hands crossed in its lap. It had flawless pale skin and long deep purplse hair style dinto lolital curled pigtails. The glass eyes were blue and looked demurely down at its hands. The ears were slightly pointed and covere din many intricate piercings with little chains that dangled. The dress was also of lolita style and had matching chained jewellry. Poking out of the back of it's dress coudl be seen an airbrushed chinese dragon tattoo

"It's silicone." Natasha said, blushing with embarassment of the pride in her own work. "too me 4 years to make her."

---
Beelio sat and regarded Dougal for a long time, observing the fear he tried so hard to repress. he enjoyed it, but he had business to attend to if he was to make up for his former slackness around Satan. He cocke dhis expressionless head at Dougal and then turned his bac to him. he emitted a sound somewhat akin to a bat's buzz of sonar and some scavenger demons began to appear from their secluded places around them. Beelio chuckled softly to hismlef and sent a couple fo his shaodwlike tendrils towards Dougal. They teasingly dirfted in fornt of his face before hardening and impaling trhough both of his shoulders. he bent them into hooks to keep him trapped and dragged him out of the cage with them.

"Perhaps some time for solitary contemplation is appropriate." Beelio cooed. he tilte dhis head up to the scavenger demons as if giving them permission to follow and drifted upinto the air, heading for somwhere in teh great desert of Hell with Dougal.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:58 pm
Lilith rushed to Gabriel's side.
"What the hell happened to you?" She paused.
"Well, I suppose hell did happen to you but what is with that gaping hole in your stomach?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:05 pm
"Parasol- would you belive it!" Gabriel laughed and then quickly gasped at the pain that brought.
"N-new experience, of course. I'll be fine, sweetie."
He winced again. he felt exhausted and just wanted to sleep - but taht was hardly an option right now.
"are you sure you're alright?" he asked her. "oh- don't let me bleed on your clothes. i'm sorry." he chuckled agian and bit his lip to try and divert soem of the pain from it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 pm
"I'm fine. Adam all but shoved me into a bush to keep me out of the way." Lilith chuckled.
"But who knew a parasol could do that kind of damage, I suppose dear old mom and dad weren't just being over-protective when they told me I could poke an eye out with one."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 pm
Gabriel did all he coudl not to breka out into laughter again, but he painfully failed. he didn't much care though.
"Oh yes. But of course anything is dangerous if you put enough force into it. The fact the damn thing opened on it's way out wasn't nice. You can say all you like about demons and fallen angels, but you have to admit that they have a knac for creativity."
He sighed.
"Poor Dougal. What are we going to do? he is a demon, so we cannot take him away from Hell forever."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 pm
"I don't know. I only know dead things, I don't know hell. You're asking the wrong person." Lilith sighed.
"I do hope he's alright though."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:31 pm
"Well.. perhaps a reflection on the impermanace of all things might help him: after all, I can only imgine what might happen down there, but...well, it'll be over eventually."
he pointed a finger down at his ravaged stomach.
"Just like my status as some sort of glorified umbrella-stand will be over eventually."

He frowned still.
"Oh i hope they don't crucify him...."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:33 pm
Lilith frowned.
"That's be horrible."

[I'm making my character for the mortal engines rp. I haven't had to make an entirely new character for a while. It's harder than I remember, especially since I'm bad with names.]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:40 pm
[yay :3 - I know what you mean. my new characters often end up very similar to each other haha google name generators ^_~]

Gabriel nodded and tried to pull hismlef to sit up agaisnt the wall. His arms felt liek jelly.
"Tell me about it. It wouldn't be so bad i suppose if it didn't take so long. Sat for hours wtaching a loved one slowly suffocate to death."
He frowned and managed to slump against the wall. He looked down the blood on his hands and tried to wipe them onto his already stained trousers.
"I tell you: humans and demons are very creative with how to kill each other. No offense."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:51 pm
[I just finished her! She's posted in the thread now.]

"None taken, we certainly are." Lilith saw Gabriel trying to wipe the blood off.
"Would you like me to find a towel or something for that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:22 pm
"if you don't mind." Gabriel siad with a smile. "unfortunately the blood doens't magic away as soon as I heal. which sucks. I can regenerate my cothes but as for skin... yuck."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:28 pm
Opal was slightly dazed but managed to wrap a string around Natasha so she could see. She examined the doll, and on the inside. "...pretty...." she whispered. She lifted an arm to attach a sting to the new body which would allow her to transfer her soul. A light flashed for a moment and then.....

The broken geisha doll went limp while the lolita styled doll began to move freely of it's own will. The new Opal doll examined her more movable limbs...and realized she could see on her own again. She looked up at Natasha, "Thank you.....I shall be careful with her."

------------------------------

Dougal winced in pain as he was dragged off-his blood dripping a trail along the way.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games