Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:21 pm
Hey new peoples!!!!>.
@Artikist: I still one that mercy game! D< lol

@AD: I hope it does :"D

@Eowen: For english being your second language, you're better at it then I am! Evil >.>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am

~xXxιvιετ gяxXx §α¥§...~

True Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, It's when he ignores you and you still love him...
User Image

Welcome to the guild new members!~ ^^
Don't mind Chi she has...-whisper so Chi can't hear- mental issues wink xd

User Image
Its when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you when all you really do is cry...and cry...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

Xanthus Von Reeve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:25 am
User Image

She walked into the room, casually leaning up against the wall, turning a set of bike keys over between her index and middle fingers, loosely and relaxedly, as she stood. Eventually she came to raise a hand to her brow, performing a salute, as a smile crept across her cheeks.

"Hey, salutations, greetings and whatnot to all."

She cleared her throat, feeling she had gained the attention of a few people.

"The name's Ecstasy," She flicked her forehead, tilting her head slightly to the side and somewhat winking, "I'm a biker, I sketch, I sing, I do massage, I play the guitar and the piano."

She examined her nails, crossing one of her legs over the other making herself look even more relaxed, if that was possible, "Happily taken, female, friendly, but won't hesitate to tell the truth. I've been told I'm pretty." She chuckled, "But I don't think so."

She bowed her head respectably, "I thank you chidorilash for accepting my application, it means a lot. Other than that," She paused, scratching her chin as her smile lifted to a grin, "I like to be descriptive, as you can see. So, yeah," She lifted the keys, raising her hand in a fist, "Here's to a long and prosperous stay in this guild. Hit me with a PM or comment my profile, I reply all the time. So don't hesitate if you want to get to know me more."

She bowed her head once more before folding her arms across her abs, still grinning away, "How's that for an intro?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 am
Hello! First, I would like to thank you for the invite. My name is Mysti, and I like to think of myself as a poet and a writer. I'm sorry I took so long to post, but I wanted to read some of the work posted here first. This guild is full of some very extraordinary talent and it is an honor to be included. Thanks again!  

MystiBlu

Winwy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 am
Hey, hey, hey! ;D
I am Winwy, I have over thirty-five nicknames so call me most anything and I will respond ;D
I love the ;D face, it looks like meh xD
I like a lot of things... I typed up a list of some things I like and it took an hour. >;D
I hate a lot of thing, did the same thing with a list of things I hate, it took me an hour still. D:<
I like lists very much. ;D
I love to RP! It is my passion, my pleasure, and one fourth of my life.

My Life (In Fractions):
Music: 1/2
RPing: 1/4
Other: 1/4
Awesomeness: 100%
Having a REAL Life: 0% xD

Ya gotta laugh at yourself, right?
I like video games.
I am dirty blonde, and that little sliver of blonde in me is my downfall. I am still slow. But not stupid ;D
I like running. I also like sitting on my a**.
I like dyeing my hair pretty colors ;D (( Right now I have jet black streaks ;D ))
I have dyed my whole head:
Orange ((Got called Carrot Top for three months))
Maroon ((Got called Plum for three months, some people still use it))
And I'm working on:
Jet Black
Green ((I'm very Irish))
Blue
Red
Purple ((Cause it's friggin' SEXEH!))

I can be very serious -.-
Or a complete dork. ((Not a whale p***s D: xD))
Or a mix of both -.o
I am Flapjack's twin sister, PANCAKE!
And this is the end of this list because it is too long. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 am
Nyuu, Im new. :3 Call me Atomic, Mikku, or Abby. Although, I prefer Atomic overall.

I roleplay, but Im not exactly the advanced-omahgawd-literate-person-of-pwnfulness-sourceress some people are used to seeing.

Im normally on gaia, but only on weekends. So dont talk to me on weekdays, cause I cant respond until Friday. xD

I lovey love love Kamichama Karin and Dorothy of Oz, and everytime I go to a bookstore I come out with a ten dollar manga in my hand. I watch anime, and jus, Kamichama Karin is the one I watch most often. Although I used to be Lucky Star, but they only had 24 episodes so I blew it off on the first day. xD

That represents my nerdiness, plus the fact Ive beaten the pokemon pearl game twice with 15 level one hundreds. xD Yeah, Im a dork. But Im a hot dork. xd

I roleplay, I do art (But its impossible on my laptop, and my art-comp is too slow for gaia), I chat, and I read manga. Thats pretty much it.

Also, Im normally on virtual hollywood making new friends. biggrin And no, Im not emo. xD

Nice ta meet chaaa~!

User Image

Attamikku Kitsuragi

Kajikun16

1,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:47 pm
forgot to intro myself call me kaji
im 16 yrs old
my birthday is on dec 25
i like anime,video games and jpop and jrock  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Hey guys.

Welcome to the guild!

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

S u n s h i n e S i n s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:13 pm
Yea I'm very new to the guild my name is -xXx-Hikairi-xXx- but u can call me kairi or kai whichever suits u I'm 14 I like anime, cooking, reading, track sports and singing. I hope to meet alot of awesum people in this guild  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:13 pm
Welcome new members!

Sorry I've been away for awhile, I has lotsa stuff going on gonk
I hope I haven't missed too much.

vote for me in the original avatar arena's and enjoy a good laugh.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=101158573

Mydis

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Critic 0

FabledLordRaven

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:41 pm
Hi I am emperor Michaell and I don't really understand how to do someting on a guild. I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:38 pm
hi my name is cynthia andd..... well hmm i dunno.... i hope ill have fun here by the way, o and nice to meet ya =]  

koyumidragon

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
Hi people! My name is Alex. You can call me Rose, Rosie, Bloody, Alex, ect., It doesn't matter. I like to role play, take those stupid surveys on myspace, write songs, play guitar, hang out on gaia, and bunches of other random stupid stuff. If anyone wants to know more(not likely) just pm me. I'm sure I can answer any questions ^^ (except where babies come from. Thats how I got fired from baby-sitting)

heart Bloodylilrose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:58 pm
ninja poi here ninja  

poisonedwaters

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:06 pm
bloodylilrose
User Image
Hi people! My name is Alex. You can call me Rose, Rosie, Bloody, Alex, ect., It doesn't matter. I like to role play, take those stupid surveys on myspace, write songs, play guitar, hang out on gaia, and bunches of other random stupid stuff. If anyone wants to know more(not likely) just pm me. I'm sure I can answer any questions ^^ (except where babies come from. Thats how I got fired from baby-sitting)

heart Bloodylilrose

Hi Rose!

You seriously got fired from baby-sitting for that? xP

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games