Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 am
"Damn right you did." Nadia muttered, the coloring fading somewhat before she cleared her throat and stood up straight, looking at Damien piercingly. "What did you want?" she asked sharply.

"I'm not moody." Kailee grumped and then tried to get off of Leon's lap, not really wanting to stay close to him if he was just going to insult her as she thought he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:29 am
"No! No love what I mean is that you and the baby have conflicting emotions and I just have to learn when the baby is upset and when it's you upset. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset."

Damien smiled softly. "Well I was going to head out and hunt a deer. I'm tired of dried meat and my wolf is getting restless. And I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. I would ask my friends but they're all being gushy with their females." He sighed looking a little alone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 pm
Kailee glared at Leon. "Oh so now you're calling our baby moody?!" she snapped, clearly taking the wrong idea from his words.

Nadia blinked and then nodded. "Um . . . sure." she said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 pm
Leon sighed. "No! that's not what I mean!" He spluttered and pushed some chocolate at her looking very flustered and stressed out.

Damien smiled "Cool. Shall we go now?" He asked nudging his head toward the door not really wanting to provoke her by grabbing her arm. He'd heard she bites.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 pm
Kailee blinked when she saw the chocolate before she sat down on a chair and snatched it away before eating it quite happily. She loved chocolate.

Nadia nodded and quickly shifted, walking past Damien and out the door, very calm, cool, and collected. "Hurry up slowpoke, or I'll leave you behind." she taunted as she exited the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 am
Leon sighed heavily and pressed his forehead to her spine. Yup this was going to be a long pregnancy if he didn't keep his mouth shut.

Damien smirked and shifted too and raced a head of her. "Who's the slow poke?" He taunted back with a wolfy grin. He hoped to bond a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:30 pm
Kailee ignored Leon for now, choosing to focus on the fact that she had chocolate and it was yummy so all was good in the world.

Nadia rolled her eyes and put on a burst of speed, easily catching up to and surpassing Damien. "You couldn't hope to beat me." she said as she passed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 pm
Damien seemed to freeze in place. His ears twitching a little. "Did you hear that?" He asked genuinely concerned. "I thought I heard the little princess Jasmine scream..." And he was right.

Jasmine had woken suddenly with a pain in her belly she did not recognise. She removed the blankets saw blood and screamed. She had no idea what was happening so she grabbed a pillow shoved it between her legs and with a very fast pace raced to find Kailee. Crying her name over and over.

Leon at the sound of Jasmine's scream tensed at looked at the door. "Um...I think my sister wants you..." He began as Jasmine threw open the doors looking very weird waddling with a pillow between her legs. "Out. get out!" She screamed at Leon who obeyed very awkwardly and headed to Aven who would more than likely be in a frenzy because of his mates scream.
Jasmine, in tears took the pillow out and through sobs said. "Kailee! I'm bleeding! Something's wrong with me why am I bleeding? The scars have healed yet I'm bleeding..." She rambled on now sobbing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm
Nadia skidded to a stop and turned, looking at the palace. "I'm certain Kailee and her husband as well as Aven can handle it." she said, though she didn't move any further from the castle, just in case the others couldn't handle it. In which case, she'd be sure to hear something else.

Kailee blinked and looked at the pillow and then at where Jasmine had been holding the pillow. "Jasmine . . . First of all, calm down. It's not serious." she said and then held up a hand to stop any protest. "There's something that women get that signal when they can reproduce. It's called a period. It comes with bleeding and stomach cramps but it also means you're fertile." she said and then held out what chocolate she had left. "Chocolate?" she offered with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm
"But-But I've already had that week of extreme rage vampiresses get when they're fifteen to say they're fertile!" Jasmine whined in a panic. At the mention of chocolate however she calmed down some and took a little bit and nibbled on it. "I think I may have given Aven I heart attack." She grumbled around the chocolate.

Leon sighed and rubbed his temples. This was just what he needed two overly hormonal werewolf females!! Could he not get a break!? Well at least Aven would be in the firing line too now. So he wasn't alone any more.

Damien nodded and sat tight. He was itching to find out what the hell was going on but he wouldn't move until Nadia did.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:38 pm
"What's wrong with Jasmine, why was she screaming?" he asked, worried about his mate and finally snapping out of the shock that had him stunned and unable to do much besides follow after her.

Kailee shook her head. "Okay, clearly vampires and werewolves have different signs of fertility. But in werewolves, we bleed from the nether-regions to tell us we're fertile. It means our womb is fully developed." she said and then dropped her attention down to her belly and rubbed it, smiling. "Isn't that right baby? Isn't that right?" she asked in baby-talk.

Nadia waited for about five minutes before standing up and walking away. "Wasn't too important or they'd have sent out a signal by now." she said, eager to get on with the hunt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 pm
Leon smiled and crouched down to Avens wolf level. "Well my boy. you've had the birds and bees talk right?" He didn't wait for an answer. "Well she's going through the part that happens when there's no baby." He grinned and ruffled the wolfs ears. "Be careful."

Jasmine nodded a little and continued to nibble her chocolate. The baby talk was freaking her out but that was okay she was sure if she had her own she'd do the same. "Um...So what does that mean for me and Aven?"

Damien shrugged and bounded out to a clearing and started sniffing for a scent. He hoped to impress Nadia but at the same time not look like a fool.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 pm
Aven pulled back with an expression of 'yuck' on his face. "Oh, it's that time of the month." he said, snorting and shaking his head.

Kailee looked up at Jasmine with a glare. "It means you are going to remain chaste little mates and not try and reproduce until you're at least 20." she said sternly before it dropped and she shook her head. "Other than that, you'll experience cramps, bloating, bleeding, all the lovely symptoms of a period for about 3 to 5 days each month. And your hormones will flare." she said and then went back to her chocolate.

((Writer's block for Nadia.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 pm
"But...I turn twenty...today..." She muttered looking away with her bottom lip in her mouth. She never told anyone here when her birthday was and she knew her brother had forgotten so she never said anything. She just wanted it to pass without anyone smothering her in attention. It brought up bad memories for her.

Leon barked out in laughter. "Yes, but it's new for Jasmine. Vampire females have a week of angst when they're fifteen then they're fine. But Jasmine is now a were so it's obvious her body would let her know she can still produce you babies. Of course she won't start being interested in children until she's at least twenty which should be...oh my god. I'm such an idiot!" He growled. "No wonder she's been acting weird around me. Stupid, stupid, stupid."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:25 pm
Kailee raised an eyebrow. "You know your brother's going to have a fit, right?" she asked, just wanting to make sure Jasmine was prepared. She then shrugged and smiled. "Well, Happy Birthday anyways. And well . . ." she sighed, not too happy with the words she was going to say next, but . . . it was so much fun to piss Leon off . . . especially when she knew he couldn't stay mad at her for long. "I suppose I give my blessings for you to fool around with my brother. Though please wait until after the mess downstairs is all over and done with. The maids don't need two fluids all over the bedding." she said with a mischievous smile.

Aven blinked. "So . . . what does that mean?" he asked, not wanting to jump to conclusions, lest Leon tear his throat out, but also wanting to be a little optimistic.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games