The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:57 pm
Half asleep as he was, Anafiel Delaunay de Montreve's keen charcoal-tinted ears missed very, very little. At the sound of a distant voice, one of them twitched with alertness and recognition. The Beta huffed through his nose, reluctant to tear himself away from his sleepy state.
It took him a moment to realize that the voice was familiar.
Skylark?
Heavy-lidded as they were, Anafiel pried his eyes open. He slowly took in the scenery around him, the heat of the hot springs making him feel rather lazy and stupid. As his consciousness flooded back to him, moment by moment, he found himself wondering whether or not he'd actually heard Skylark's voice. Really, he might've been dreaming, though he'd no idea. For a good few minutes he lay motionless, considering.
In the end, he decided he'd rather be wrong than bored.
He hadn't seen Skylark in a couple days, in any case.
As it was decided, he lifted his head from his delicately clawed paws and stretched, tensing his muscles considerably and delighting in the weightless after-effect as he relaxed them once more. He rolled he shoulders, popped his neck and, as he brought himself to his feet, arched his spine briefly. His small stump of a tail wagged briefly in silent delight.
The summer months were always good to him.
As sluggish as the heat and his dreariness made him, he decended from the boulder on which he'd been resting on with a lithe sort of grace. He seemed sure-footed and confident, despite the way he padded along with his head held someought low for his status. His appearance was wildly brilliant, his exotic ginger fur contrasting dazzlingly with the greenery around him.
Anafiel had ever a talent for turning heads.
Betimes he knew it, and took advantage of it.
He followed Skylark's scent with ease, shrugging through the brush and entering the main cluster of hot springs. His ash-colored eyes, topaz coals glowing in their depths, scanned his surroundings intently.
They glazed over with compassion and adoration as they came to rest on the small female pup.
A smile spread the length of his muzzle.
He took a couple steps forward, unsure of whether or not she'd noticed him yet.
"My blackberry beauty," he called softly. "Something wrong?"

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:15 pm
waking up from the voice flame said"hello" in a half asleep voice confused  

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:12 am
looking strait at the wolf he said"is there a problem?" *he thought and thought about if he had done somthing wrong that may have angered the wolf he then said unknowingly "im srry if i did soomthing that bothers you"

(i hope this isn't god modding sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:16 pm
he was waitign for an answer... he was gettign so scared that he did somthing really wrong cry what could he have done???
did he get in a private spring?
or did he fall asleep while someone was talking to him?
so he just sat there in anticipation... sweatdrop sweatdrop  

flame red wolf

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:28 am
Fell smirked at the wolfs ridiculous try at appeasing him. To think that HE, with all his brute strength, power, and sheer size would give up a female to this scrawny little pup was bordering on insane. And so he hollered out to"I shall not give my blessings so easily pup. I am lord of all the come into my group, and as such, Aelle is MINE. If you MUST continue with your puppish behavior, and you feel the need to fight me, so be it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 pm
It was quiet. Too quiet. Skylark sat her basket down on the rock's edge, looking down into the water below. Two perch swam in circles around each other, thair lips barely touching the other's tail as they floated delicately in the water. The young fae was so hypnotized by the two fish that Anafiel's voice came to dull, out-of-focus ears, making Skylark jump and yelp slightly in surprise. Unfortunately, her paws, which had been close to the rock's edge, slid when she jumped, sending her headfirst into the cold pool of water below.

Splash.

The pup poked her head above water, her paws treading water as her eyes searched for the source of the noise. When they found Anafiel, they grew wide and another excited yelp left her muzzle. 'ANAFIEL!' the pup squealed, swimming over to the edge of the water and charging toward the other wolf, not even bothering to shake herself dry.

[OoC]Yes, godmodding is where one roleplayer takes control of another roleplayer.

Quote:
You look shocked
You fly backward
My hand slaps your face and you yell in pain

That kind of thing.[/OoC]

Shotgun Mouthwash

alexusapathetic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:25 pm
lone wolf furtellanie walks by hot spring and fills air with a huge and deep howl

twiches ears waiting for any noise to reply  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:05 pm
Nyxeirn walked through the hot springs. As she walked patches of ice were formed bellow her paws. As she kept walking the ice left behind melted from the hot springs. She moved cautiously and gracefully. As it looked like she wasfloating on air.  

dumbblond1421

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:49 pm
He looked silently at fell and said "why would i fight my own bretheren" confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Fell snickered, derision plain on his face. "Of course you wouldn't.. how.. silly of me."  

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:06 pm
your are a valient wolf, You were just protecting your pride... as bretheren we MUST forgive others. If we are to stay one pack! power to the wolves of the wind. 0
00 0
0 0 00
0 0 0 0
0 0
0 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:10 pm
Nova just stared blissfully, through the wolves that passed me by, his thought is stronger than the desire to know of their business. he had noticed a new wolf entering the hot springs, its paw creating ice, that soon melted away by the humidity of the hot springs, he stares at the new wolf wondering what business it has come to the hot springs, and wondered even more, whether he should came about her business.  

lezgal

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:24 am
Demitri padded up to one of the pools of hot water. Steam rose from the waters edge and surface. he sniffed and scented other wolves. he started walking towards different trees to get the scent of males that had marked the area. Not many scents where there so he took the matters and scented the area and peed over old smells.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:43 pm
whispers to self "I'm must be seeing things" then continued the conversation.  

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:55 pm
he then again looks but only saw a quick shadow of nothing "strange" he said in a wisper. eek  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff