Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm
Still a bit upset but deciding it best to try and let it go, Koko gave a curt nod followed by a deep calming breath. "It's alright," she replied dusting off the bottom half of her attire. She thought about changing but if she was going to take a shower later whe decided not to bother until then.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:04 am
Drake watched Koko a little warily and then scratched the back fo his head - both awkward, embarassed and still stubborn. he decided ot let it go, though, but he was intrigued as to where Judith's stance was in all this.

"Do you want me to cuut the deer open? you should relax in case the policeman comes back round." he said, trying to be helpful as a kind of apology for offending her. he would never apologise for his sentiments, but he didn't want to offend her because of them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 am
"If you know what you're doing I can get you a knife," Koko replied still trying to shrug off the previous conversation. By know she supposed she should expect things sort of things from him as she began to look over the past few days with him....which orginally was only suppose to be one and then he was to leave town. Somehow he got through her defenses so easily and that day turned to several. She was beginning to think she was getting soft. But with the whole rescue she didn't feel like she could try to boot himout now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:38 am
"yes please, thankyou" he said managing a smile and crouching down to inspect the deer.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 am
Koko disappeared up the steps-her feet treading softly as she was barefoot. She passed through her office and went all the way up to her kitchen. She opened the drawer to her utensils and careful reached towards the back where she kept her hunting knife sheathed. Then she bounded back all the way downstairs and handed it to Drake.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 am
Drake took it with a nod of thanks and tugged off his shirt so it wouldn't get dirty. There wasn't much he could do about the trousers so decided to give up on them. he tried to think back to how he used to carve up the deer back in the day. the servants usually had the job, but as a kid he'd been fascinated and usually joined them. he chewed his lip in thought and then started, obviously with no restraints about the gore. he soon had it skinned and moved the skin elsewhere, before moving into taking the undesirable parts off, gut it and start carving up the meat.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:11 am
Koko was unfazed by the blood and gore. She was used to this sort of thing. However she was concerned how well Judith was taking this. She wasn't sure how many skinned animals she had witnessed. Koko did however blush ever so slightly when Drake took his top off and forced herself to look away when she realized she was staring. She whistled to Bly to come to her so that he didn't get covered in blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:21 am
[*drake starts doing muscle man poses* boom..boom..firepower! ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5JFc8-TQM]
[-ahem-]
[i need to see that film...]

It didn't take Drake too long to finish up - he appreciated how sharp the knife was - it certainly made his life much easier. He then grouped all the various types of meat into their own categories and regarded the remains a little blankly. It was a pity they couldn't' eat any more - he'd loved the taste of vennison. Well, the dogs and possibly fayt would enjoy it.
"done."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:39 am
((lol-indeed. Can't wait for that movie to come out on DVD.))

Mm-hm.... Koko was thinking. But she wasn't thinking about the deer meat. She was staring at Drake's slightly blood splattered body. Thoughts she didn't even think she was capable of flashed through her mind causing her to blush further. She had to bite the inside of her lip to bring herself bad to reality. Nothing like what she just thought of was going to happen......nope. Never. She forced herself to think of the earlier incident to kill the heat she was in.

She wondered to a portion of the basement where she got the tarp and retrieved sheets of paper the butchers used to wrapped meat in. She had a small personal freezer in the basement that she was sure most of the meat would keep. If not there was surely room in the freezer of the frig upstairs.

She wondered about the time then. Realizing she hadn't bothered to check it when she was upstairs.

((Now the question is.....what was she imagining? wink ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 am
[haha don't tempt me whee ]

Drake helped her wrap up and gestured to the freezer with a smirk.
"How many bodies have you got stored in there, then?" he joked and wandered over to put the meat in there. he shivered, coming out in goosebumps at the sudden drop in temperature and scurried back to get more meat to put in. As he had often mused about the most important inventions he had seen in his time, the fridge-freezer was there somewhere at the top alongside proper plumbing and painkillers. Not that he needed the plumbing anymore, but it certainly made for a cleaner environment. Modern kids nowadays never knew they had it so good.
he smiled to himself. He sounded like his grandmother had.

he deposited the rest of the meat in the freezer, again shivering and stepped back to inspect the skin.
"Do you want to keep this?" he asked her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 pm
"Yes, I clean and tan it later when I have the time," Koko replied while she tried assess how much time cleaning would take before opening the shop. Thankfully with it being Saturday the shop didn't stay open as long and she didn't open on Sundays.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:39 pm
"What do you do with the bones?" Judith asked, looking slightly queasy from the gore but was acting tough. She looked directly at Koko, trying to avoid looking at the corpse too much.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:50 pm
"I'll probably give a couple bones to the dogs, clean up the skull and use as decoration.....or give it to someone who wants it," Koko replied. "The rest I'll probably just return to the earth."

She studied Judith for a moment. "Are you feeling alright?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:56 pm
"That's cool. I-I'm fine." Judith said quickly, pretending not to be affected by the deer.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:31 am
Drake snickered, finding it hilarious that a vampire of all things was affected by the gore. Admittedly it was more than simply a bite and a little bi of blood, but then again this was already an animal that was already dead, and surely she had caused someone a terrible injury at least once in her life? or experienced one?
He decided to go easy on her. She was young after all, and perhaps that stuff was to come in her future as it had in his. He sure hoped not.

he followed the girls upstairs.
"Yeah, i think i had better take that shower, with my MANLY soap." he said with a smile referring back to hiss first experience rooting around in koko's shop for some. It tickled him - he swore he'd never had so many showers in his life. A life of travelling and hunting ended up with losing many luxuries, and hygiene was usually one of the first to go. That said, he thought people nowadays were a little too obsessive over cleanliness anyway, although he did enjoy how refreshed he felt when he was clean.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games