Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "No...I was actually dreaming about the first time my mum showed me the necklace....." She looked over at the small alarm clock and groaned slightly "It's only three in the morning..." Sighing slightly, she winced with the effort and sat up.She lifted the edge of her shirt and frowned at all the blood Not good..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:10 pm
Oblen looks down at the blood spot. "Oh..." He said, pretty much to everything. He then frowns slightly, not liking the looks of the wound. He sighs and suggests with a small shrug "Maybe... you should be wearing the necklace as you sleep... perhaps it'll heal it at a much faster rate... it could also be that your mother... be sending you a little message to you... to... have that necklace with you?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:19 pm
Mira sighed slightly "Maybe...but I don't see how..." She flinched slightly as she stood up, the blood starting to flow harder.Walking towards the small table she picked up the necklace, pausing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 am
Oblen shrugs a bit before sitting up some to watch Mira, getting up some to follow up behind her. He tilts his head, noticing she had stopped. He steps up next to her to look at the necklace in her hands then back up to her face to ask "What?... you... scared for whatever reason?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly "My mother said a friends gave this to her a long time ago...One time when I was small a...thing...You could even call him a man...Came by the house and laughed when he saw my mother still had it...And he looked a lot like the guy from earlier....I asked who he was and she said he was the one who gave her the necklace.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:16 pm
Oblen shrugs "So... your afraid to wear it... because someone gave it to your mom?" He asks, still confused.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "No...I'm afraid to wear it because the guy who gave it to my mom was the one that tried to kill me." She shuddered slightly and set down the necklace before wrapping her arms around herself.Backing away she turned and walked over to the window and watched the fresh snow falling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Oblen tilts his head to the other side, as if in hope to understand more. "So... your afraid to wear it... because you think... you'll die by it's... giver?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm
Mira sighed slightly and wrapped her arms around herself "In a way....I'm afraid because my mother was wearing it when she was killed...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 pm
Oblen looks down, nodding slightly. "Ah... so... it's like a 'symbol of death' to you?... it's fine, nothing to be afraid of... you wore it for a little bit before, what makes wearing it now any different?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "It's not that it's a symbol...It's that I'm afraid of what I may do while wearing it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Like what?..." He asks, looking back up with a tilted head.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:40 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Like loosing everything..Like my mother did when she wore that stupid thing..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:53 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Your not going to loose a thing, except your injury... unless that power goes over your head and you start... well, going crazy." He said, scratching the back of his head.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm
Mira scowled slightly and shot him a glare "Oh that really makes me feel a lot better.Either it'll heal me or make me go insane." She sighed slightly and shook her head.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games