Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 pm
Bomani lay down next to his Chione, smiling. "Well then, thank you for turning my life around, being my one true friend, the only woman I ever loved, and soon to be my wife." he said. "Thank you for letting me have a family with someone as great as you..." he gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.
"And you're welcome. For everything." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm
Turning to him Chione placed her hand on his side. Closing her eyes she found his lips, and kissed him deeply. Bomani was the only man she would ever love, the one who she wanted to spend a lifetime with. Right now, she felt like the luckiest girl in the world, to have someone as wonderful and kind as him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm
Bomani closed his eyes, holding their kiss for as long as possible. He felt blessed, having Chione as his wife-to-be...she was everything he ever wanted in a girl, and then some...and she was just as much in love with him as he was of her. He pulled away from the kiss, keeping his eyes closed.
"I love you." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm
Keeping her eyes closed as well Chione didn't linger far from him, wanting to stay close. "I love you, too." She whispered back, her other hand moving to his cheek. The hand she had on his side moved up and down as she rested her head on a pillow. Fatigue began to make its presence known, and she remembered the predicament of the missing nightgown. Opening her eyes and sitting up slowly Chione looked around the tent, then sighed. "I guess I'm going to have to sleep without that nightgown, huh?" She said, as if to herself.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 am
Bomani opened his eyes, looking at Chione. "It's alright. I'll keep you warm." he said with a smile, getting up. He changed quickly into his sleep pants and lay back down on the bed, waiting for her to join him when she was ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Chione couldn't help but chuckle, nodding a little. "Well, I won't object to that." She said softly, taking off her dress and then placing it aside. Going under the blanket she moved so that she lied next to him, wanting to be in his comforting and protective embrace, the one she fell in love with.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 am
Bomani wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close so she could be a little warmer. "Goodnight, my wife." he whispered with a smile into her ear, closing his eyes and giving her a loving kiss on the lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm
My wife. Those words made Chione smile, a warm feeling going through her being. Kissing him back she sighed. "Goodnight, Bomani. I love you." She whispered back before closing her eyes and snuggling next to him. In a few moments she slipped into slumber easily in his arms.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:07 am
The next morning, Bomani opened his eyes, feeling perfectly at ease. Slowly, his mind remembered what would happen today and he smiled brightly, seeing his Chione snuggled up against him with a smile on her face. He kept her close, knowing that without much on, she'd probably be cold.
"Good morning, my dear." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 pm
Feeling Bomani move Chione woke up slowly, not wanting to get up as usual until she remembered how special today was. "Good morning." She whispered back, kissing his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" She asked softly, bringing an arm across him so that she could hold him as well.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:05 am
"I did, I slept very well." Bomani said softly, smiling at her. "Big day today." he added, keeping her face rather close to his, and looking right into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:56 pm
Looking back at him Chione almost lost herself in his gaze. "Yes, the big day." She said. She leaned in a little, but stopped. Today was supposed to be the biggest day of her life, when she would finally be in union with Bomani. But, that fact struck a tint of fear in her. It only showed for a moment, but she tried to hide it as best as she could.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm
"What's wrong?" Bomani asked. She looked like she had been about to kiss him, and then stopped, and then a hint of something passed across her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm
Chione bit her lip, glancing away from him for a moment. She had felt that she was more than ready to marry him, and that this was all she had ever wanted. But...was she rushing? Shaking her head she shook away such thoughts. Anyway, how could she ruin this day for him? "It's nothing." She murmured, looking up and giving him a small smile.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 pm
Bomani put his hand on her cheek. "Are you sure?" he asked softly. "You can be honest with me, you know that." he added. No matter what she said, he didn't care. If she had something she needed to talk about, he would always want to talk to her about it, no matter what it was.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games