Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm
Rini moves her wings and nods. "Ok." She whisperes back and laughs softly. 'I can tell' She thought and looked at Gunji to see what he'll say or do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji raised an eyebrow, facing the two. Seriously..? He sighed, scratching the back of his head. Fine...Whatever..Just hand them over. Hah...You should eat your own words, boy. He held his hand out, eyes narrowing at Ralik..This had to be a trick.

..Or I'll stab you to death.

Shuu Ritter

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Hands Gunji the claws "I guarantee you I've been to the nightmare land several times, so I am immune to it"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Hah...He had to be joking. Gunji put the claws on and instantly smiked, his eyes turning to slits as his tongue dropped from his mouth and he chuckled. Looking up he saw something behind Rini.. The hell.. Taking a chance he ran at her, jumping up and using her shoulders to aid him as he jumped above her, stabbing the live guard through the stomach, twisting his wrist so his claws tore a hole into the man.

Shuu Ritter

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:48 pm
Rini moved her head looking behind her. She saw the guard with the hole where his stomach should be and turned back around covering her face with her wings. She wasn't used to seeing guts and fell to the ground passed out from that sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:48 pm
"Ok now if you can truly behave I will leave you in charge of the market for the rest of the night, I have somewhere to go. Ms. rini I will personally deliver alucard to your house within the week. Gunji if trixie wakes up come and get me at this address" hands him the paper  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:51 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji looked back from his 'job' and took the paper with bloodstained hands. He nodded in response and continued to mutilate guards that walked into the market. He made sure to clear out the front exit so Ralik could leave without drawing attention.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm
"Gunji I'll bring you a weapon on my way back and if you misuse your claws I'm going to eat them" ralik says as he leaves  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:59 pm
Dont turn your back..

User Image
Gunji snarled a warning and walked down the hall looking for any ''left overs''. He made sure to keep an eye on Rini and the rest of the slaves.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 pm
[Going to bed...Its midnight and I need sleep for school tomorrow. Dont leave me behind too much if possible. Catching up is hard for me. ^^ ]  

Shuu Ritter

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm
(Ok good night. I know but I stay up schools ok and I won't. =^^= )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:03 pm
*kegan was in cuffs and shacles around feet aand a brace around his mouth*  

Imagination18
Crew

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 pm
Kills the guards and takes the cuffs shackles and brace off "hello I'm ralik. I run the slave market"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm
*streched alittle*hay im kegan you kinda just did what i was about to do  

Imagination18
Crew

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:20 pm
"hehe yeah the slaves, namely me, over ran the market "  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games