Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 am
Random suggestion, but~ for the open classes, it might be nice to have multiple solo attempts by the same character go in a single thread? Right now the Classroom forum is a bit of a mess of one-two post threads, multiples all in a row.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:01 am
so the hunters who attended the lecture heard about the origins story of excalibur/merlin etc.

how much, if at all, do halloweeners know of this story, and to what extent?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:52 pm
Ice and sosos: I'll ask zoo tonight

chimarii: not much, those who are interested in history would likely know about the feud between the group of reapers and the group of demonic Fae, though not accurate specifics. They would be able to find out about a mighty Fae warrior Excalibur getting turned into sword by a reaper (as sort of a cautionary tale, and highlighting what a terrible thing it is and why it's an ability that has died out/become illegal.) Everything beyond this is all theories and speculation (and no very accurate theory and speculation at that)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:44 pm
Gnome questions: Do gnomes typically work as low-cost help? They seem like the less-enthused version of Oompa Loompas? What do gnomes love/hate and do they have general dislikes for certain classes? Is there a gnome area where they hang out/sleep/eat?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:16 am
MoonKitsune
Gnome questions: Do gnomes typically work as low-cost help? They seem like the less-enthused version of Oompa Loompas? What do gnomes love/hate and do they have general dislikes for certain classes? Is there a gnome area where they hang out/sleep/eat?

They are indeed low-cost help...or at least, at first glance it may seem so. But some costs are not as apparent as others. Many may just note the price tag and leave it at that, not bothering to really consider the fact that they're basically inflicting gnomes upon themselves.

Gnomes love hot young ghouls. They are tiny bearded fanboys at when it comes to the ladies. Also creepers and panty thieves. They also like to drink, which means they'll find your stash and only a strict regime of terror and horrible consequences can keep them away from it. Trolling students is also a big past-time. Surprisingly, gnomes tend to have a deep artistic streak, many of the school sculptures and paintings were made by gnome hands, and the occasional love sonnet can be found near the cleaning supplies. A large number of the library's more risque romance novels were penned by gnomish authors.

They dislike everyone and everything that's taller than them and despise all those who are smaller. Gnomes do have preferred hangouts and homes, but these often shift on a day to day basis depending on where the most ghouls are gathering in the least amount of clothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 am
In the Haunted House:
Our room's effect is that the missed damage hurts ourselves.

When using my FEAR, it is Swift Strikes. The remaining dice are multiplied by .8 or .5 depending on what the first dice is.
Because I roll a 1, I miss. This means I should be doing damage to myself.
What should I multiply the remaining dice by?  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 am
Calder has probably read some gnome novels then. *Happily Informed*

Question: How tall are gnomes? ((Doing comparisons in height to my imp))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am
So with the QB class~ There is no possible way for a Y1 to win, and I wonder if this was intended? Still taking the class for the lawls but I just wanted to point this out

If every roll is a success
5 rolls x 3 damage = -15 health (Y1 is now at 15/30)

Fighting boss:
You only have 2 rolls before you hit 0 health max damage. With bonus that would be [18 (+1)] + [18 (+1)] = 38 damage.

Just wanted to make sure this was intended!  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 am
Is it possible to have "guard dogs" like, say doberman pincer sized wardogs in Halloween?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm
For that matter... are there normal sized animals? (like for horses and elephants) or are they always minis sized?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:15 pm
Open Classes Questions:
zoobey

idk

MK: About knee height
Ice: some people use minipets to guard (they aren't exactly the most intelligent or durable of guards tho) those capable of summoning a familiar will often use the smarter, stronger familiars for this. Some will form contracts with other TiHers for this, though it can be pretty expensive if long-term.

Blade: normal-sized animals that happen to be really huge are generally full-citizens themselves rather than minipets. Huge minipets do occur in nature, but these are the rare mutant freaks of minipets.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm
So... say twin reapers, could they summon familiars that look alike? Or would one reaper be able to summon two familiars?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:46 pm
Any reapers can have familiars that look alike ~ it's a matter of coincidence ~

Please keep it to one familiar so I don't have to cry tears of blood at you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:29 pm
Oh, this isn't for a quest! It's for a plot idea<3 *has epic drama chase scene in mind, trying to figure out how it'd work*  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 pm
~ still the same ~ it's all about precedents, Ice ~

~ precedents ~

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games