Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Sixth Year, Slytherin Prefect
Heir of Duke of Wales

Dignified silence spiraled his statuesque form, regal bleeding out of his core as he stood head to head against the Head Boy of nobility and all things chivalry. Honestly, he wondered if the man across from him was even real, from the first day they’ve met, Storm felt too surreal, and it pierced deep into his flesh, he knew. Did the man feel rage, wrath, sloth, lust, or greed? He almost doubted it, but it was impossible.

And then, he wanted to laugh. The men were two sides of a different coin; one tarnished with sin, the other, polished clean to perfection. By Merlin! It got revolting sometimes. But the prefect remained callous and nodding, holding his ground only until Ronyo Storm finally receded. The prefect’s last parting words, ”right…”

Lurking in the midst of the sea of serpents, gold eyes reflected the world in a glossy veil with languish. Little interested him anymore, save for the merits that Lord Xilan manifested, the possibilities were endless. But, what did he want?

Closing his mind and rising the barriers of his mind, Tay felt a burning determination drilling into him. A subtle glance caught Michelle and he smirked. She was an enigma to him, one that brought on a curious challenge, a wanton prowl.

But he only nodded to her, besides, he still had one very life threatening dilemma to sort before his father decidedly did it for him. Betrothement. Marriage. A wife. An heiress. A dutchess.

And, how he was going to manage to slither free from its duty.

Idly, he began to wonder what choice he had left, but, on a second thought, he decided against dwelling on such things. Instead, his thoughts rolled on, to her, again, no less. Of Michelle, of what could have happened during the summer, and the pure fury at the sight of mangled body, lying in a puddle of blood.

He had felt.... So much. So much more than the usual petty jealousy, and more than profound hate, or pain. Whatever it was, he couldn't explain it... but, he wondered if he'd ever feel it again.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Impish
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin First Year~Half-Blood

When the older boy, Ronyo, offered his hand, Daniel took it, giving a firm, businesslike shake and releasing. "Daniel Kiremono, thank you for the welcome," he said smoothly. "I hear this is the house for those who plan to move up in the world?"  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:10 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda turned her head to see who randomly joined their conversation. "You have a point," she said with a shrug. Darius was correct; Heather, one of the Hufflepuff beaters, was probably one of the toughest, yet tiniest girls the Slytherin has ever laid eyes on. That was only one person, though. As long as the team got around her, beating Hufflepuff would be a piece of cake.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:29 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Seventh Year

User Image Jess smiled at Darius' observation. Slightly nodding, the willowy redhead continued Amanda's line of thought, "It seems to be a valid observation, Darius. Just because Heather is in Hufflepuff, does not mean that she should be underestimated. Only fools make that folly. I have observed in sports, 'heart' can breed determination and strength of will. And in many aspects, the will is everything."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda's eyes flickered from Darius and back to Jessica. "Heather shouldn't be underestimated," she agreed. "There are several really good players on that team; however, they are still hands-down the easiest team to beat."

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius nodded glad that they didn't seemed annoyed that he butted into there conversation. “Yes from what I've seen no one else is really that noteworthy, She's also vary protective for her teammates. I think that could be her weakness.” He wanted to say more about him or Ronyo baiting Heather by attacking her teammates they could get a shot on her. But he was not even sure he'd be on the team again.
User Image

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:44 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil nodded. “At this rate we'll be flooded with first years.” Virgil said and had a thought. “Your joining the Quidditch team right, have you thought about what you want to play as?” He was reconsidering not trying again though he didn't want to try out for a chaser again. The only team mate he can stand working with was his sister. So maybe somewhere like a keeper or seeker where he'd get the spotlight.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:04 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn nodded, smiling brightly when asked about Quidditch. "I'm gonna try out for Seeker.... but the team's seeker right now is a sixth year... so I probably won't get the spot...." She trailed off. She loved Quidditch, but she had little confidence in herself. "I've thought about playing Beater too.. but then I'd really get myself beat up, and Seeker is my favourite and best position."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:36 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Wry lips barely made a subtle upturn at the corner, the ghost of a smirk as he glanced around the table between each face before him, all of proper genes, he notes, ivory features and dark hair and eyes, versus the redhead beside them. He’d hardly noticed it at first, too. Suddenly talk had turned to brawns and brains, blue eyes lazily flickering between Eliora’s comments and Marina’s. His gaze always settled upon Damien’s for a moment longer, as if to question him—not, crudely, though, just, curiously. Curious as to what brought on this change. Curious as to what happened to him last year that changed him. Curiouser and curiouser, but after another moment, he glanced away and tried not to let it show too much.
”I suppose for some it’s more the adrenaline, than anything else,” he lounged against the table, the full weight of his upper torso resting against his arms and elbows beside his goblet of pumpkin juice, seemingly as interested in this conversation as he was the sorting..

Which wasn’t much, he’d hardly clapped at all.
”Still…” Dominic carried on, tension filled the air too readily out in the open of the Great Hall. ”Knowledge is power….

“I see quite a few new professors, blimey, I wonder if this castle really is cursed?”
He mused with a devious smile on his lips and a soft chuckle under his voice, he was joking of course, but, part of him still wondered…

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora, Damien, and Marina,
at Slytherin Table

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image
Peter Klein

First Year-Slytherin-Single-Half Blood

Peter could finally stop sweating. The hat declared him in Slytherin. This made him a family rebel, because his dad joined Ravenclaw. He walks rather quickly to join the house table. He sat in an open seat near the middle of the table. Hopefully he'd make some friends. His dad always talked about the great food they served in the Great Hall, it is almost time to try it. Pete looked forward to learning Potions and Charms too. When he took his seat, he had just realized that Slytheirn seemed to be getting a lot of new students. At least there were others in the same boat as him.

User Image  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda took Darius' suggestion into consideration. He may have just found the jackpot to knocking Heather down. Go for her teammates and dodge her. Amanda hoped the beaters on her team would be able to take quite a few of Hufflepuff's players down without getting injured. "Dominic's tough, he'll probably have to learn how to get around Heather and take down some of our opponents, she said as she looked over at the third year boy.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius looked at Amanda and went back to despair at the name. “Yea I'm sure Dominic will do a great job I'm sure.” 'Unlike me' he wanted to say. How could he forget his place he was not part of the team he was a reserved player. Not even a good one at that, out of every game he played he knocked out one person. He looked at the Ravenclaw table for the redheaded girl he got to know over the summer. When he saw her she was blushing and there was a pare of twins around her. Darius clenched his fist he wanted to go over there and teach them to leave her alone.
User Image

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda cocked an eyebrow at Darius. She could practically feel the tension building up in him. Was it about Dominic, or was it about whoever he looked at? The Slytherin turned her head around to see who the boy was looking at, but she did it so casually that no one would have ever guessed she was looking at something other than the sorting. "He will. He always does," Amanda said, continuing the conversation. The girl continued to talk about the beater just to see the reserve's reaction.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

The boy had a firm grip but not one from years of hard work or martial practice, but from being in the know about needing such a grip it felt. His hands had no real rough spots he could feel and his knuckles appeared to have no bumps or blemishes from the first glance and feel. The boy spoke about going up in the world, it was clear ambition was one of the traits that had placed him in the house of silver and green. He couldn't tell by just the simple retort if the kid was looking to gain the information or being rhetorical in already believing it was so. All the houses had the possibility for excelling a youth if they applied themselves and pushed hard. Ravenclaws usually went far with basic knowledge and experiments in other areas, Gryffindors in usually combat or sports, Hufflepuffs could go anywhere really they had the determination usually to push past road blocks, and Slytherin often enough liked politics and business ventures. There was also the other avenue some Slytherin took, but then you didn't have to be a Slytherin to go down that road.

"It can be, but all the houses have that option really. It depends on what your personal goals are really. Status only gets you so far, hard work and determination always push people to great things."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil nodded.“Yes I think I'll try for keeper this year, Its not like I got much use out of being a chaser last year. And with the way things are going we'd both be stuck as reserved players again.” Virgil said a bit scornfully giving a nasty look at Ronyo.
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games