Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:18 pm
Hahaha, Kaky, funny pictures as usual. I see the Danny obsession is strong with you. XD

Anyway, a little head shot of Aeden being well... Aeden. rofl

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:25 pm
Krissim Klaw
Hahaha, Kaky, funny pictures as usual. I see the Danny obsession is strong with you. XD

Anyway, a little head shot of Aeden being well... Aeden. rofl

User Image

Cute, as always whee  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:28 pm
Sirus Jin
Cute, as always whee
Thanks, it started out as just a random doodle but I like it so much I think I might ink it up in photoshop and color it for fun. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:38 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Cute, as always whee
Thanks, it started out as just a random doodle but I like it so much I think I might ink it up in photoshop and color it for fun. whee

Ohh that would look cute whee  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:45 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Cute, as always whee

*pets Aeden* It's his darn cuteness that lets him get away with being such a little brat

Aeden- I'm not a brat XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Cute, as always whee

*pets Aeden* It's his darn cuteness that lets him get away with being such a little brat

Aeden- I'm not a brat XP

Of course not xd (pets Aeden)

Sirus - -_-;;;  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:05 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Cute, as always whee

Aeden- I'm not a brat XP

Of course not xd (pets Aeden)

Sirus - -_-;;;
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:30 am
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

*pops in and shows off newest picture*

User Image

I've spent over 16+ hours on this *gasps, falls to the ground, and nurses meh poor fingers.*

I'm really happy with out it came out, though =)

I'm thinking Tamara isn't liking the way this guy thinks xD Picture of one of my RP characters, Tamara. She's part demon, although the only way it shows usually is her eyes and markings on her cheeks, since she uses illusion magic to hide her other features (like her tail and wings xD)

And no, those aren't her natural hair colors xD She's just really fricking weird in the head.

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:22 am
i LOVE her hair!! 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:54 pm
Jade unfinished

Here's one that I've been working on. I like her pose and how she turned out, but I still need to do her paws, feet, and rosettes. Any advice on how to make her better is deffinatly welcome!  

Davin_Nightwind

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:34 pm
User Image

Something I drew from an RP that Kriss and I are doing, where Sirus and Aeden are forced to crossdress to get through an all female village xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:02 pm
Sirus Jin
User Image

Something I drew from an RP that Kriss and I are doing, where Sirus and Aeden are forced to crossdress to get through an all female village xd
That is the most adorable picture ever, not to mention funny. Sirus's facial expression is just priceless. whee 4laugh heart  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:08 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
User Image

That is the most adorable picture ever, not to mention funny. Sirus's facial expression is just priceless. whee 4laugh heart

Unfortionetly, it's what he's feeling xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:19 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
User Image

Unfortionetly, it's what he's feeling xd
It's so beyond cute. (snuggles Sirus) He looks so hugable. X3  

Krissim Klaw

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games