Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance was shocked that Jaslyn and Virgil did not find the mermaid interesting, at least. She was very fascinating, in his opinion. He turned around and faced them all. "Well, if we don't want to get left behind, we better find a boat." he said before turning and walking up the shore. He eyed each boat, checking for leaks or dents or scrapes or anything of the sort, until he found one that he deemed worthy. He quickly jumped aboard, sitting down near the front of the boat, waiting for his 'friends?' to join him, his brown eyes scanning the dark waters.

Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:42 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
House
User Image

Eliora shrugged. "Slytherin is the best of everything, isnit? Slytherin is for the cunning, the smart... those tha' get wha' they want." A small smile played on the girl's face, and her onyx eyes danced from the light of nearby torches. "Slytherins can be athletic and smart and caring." Her mum had been Slytherin. She wanted immortality, and she had gotten it. But the boy in front of her didn't need to know that.

He thinks she's cute?.. Eli thought, mentally raising an eyebrow. Sure, she was cute. But he hadn't said that about Eli... No. i will not be jealous.

"So, 'ave you ever been 'ere before, Joshua? Wha' abou' you, Katherine?"

((This is Eli's accent.))  

little_kitten52

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose followed Chance and sat next to him. She looked around, and looked curious. She wondered what was in the dark waters, but thought it was better to keep inside the boat. She then looked at Chance and smiled at him.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:29 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Here come the first years!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤Students◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Happy◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh smiled at the students."Okay please get seated guys we are going to start our trip. If you're in the front please pick up th lantern." She instructed. Making her way to the front she got in the boat with the young girl, keeping it steady as she took a seat."Okay guys! Please keep your limbs inside the boat, if something swims up next to you, I advise you not to touch it. We will be arriving at the castle shortly!" With that the boats started forward as if being pulled. They slowly went over the glossy black water towards the large castle.

♈Out.Of.Owls♈Please post moving across the lake and move the next post here.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Nice to meet you, Romy!" he said enthusiastically. Sun hopped into the small boat. It could be categorized as an antique, perhaps even unsafe by muggle standards. However, these boats were on Hogwarts grounds, and that meant magic. As long as a teacher had a wand, they were fine. "Isn't this exciting?" Sun asked. "I've been waiting for this day since I've learned about the existence of magic."

As he said those last words, he heard the professor warn them of the starting trip. Only a couple more minutes and he'll be there! Sun couldn't wait, as his hands shook from the once-renewed excitement.

(Next post at The Boathouse)

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
House
User Image

Joshua didn't have time to reply because suddenly a professor was telling everyone that they would be moving and then - they were! Eli gasped, holding onto the seat of the boat she was on, eyes wide as she watched the boat move across the deep blue waters. She was scared, yes, but also in awe. It was darkly beautiful, the way the waters moved and looked tonight.

((Next post in boathouse. Joshua, please post your reply to Eli there?))
Currently:Gliding across the lake. Outfit: Hogwarts uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Bloody hell!

little_kitten52

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Trina blushed as Joshua complimented her by calling her cute. "T-thanks." she said softly. She then looked at the girl who was saying Slytherin was the best house. Does she know most dark wizards came from Slytherin? she wondered as she looked at the girl. As the boats began across the water she shivered in the cool breeze again. She watched as the castle came closer.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn hopped in the boat right before it started moving and sent it rocking rather sketchily. She sat down immediately and smiled at her brother and Chance. She gave the Rose girl a small smile. She found the girl to be rather silly and just a teensy bit annoying but for now she kept her opinion to herself since Chance seemed to like her.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver and Elli joined Branwen and Whit in a boat. It started moving across the lake soon after. Ver watched the smooth water part for the boat. Elli on the other hand was staring at the approaching castle. The glow from the windows reflected in her normally grey (they were a bright blue from contacts at the moment) eyes like a thousand tiny stars.
OOC:...

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ellerial

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Unsorted~ ~First Year~

Sylvia heard guitar-boy introduce himself to the red-head, but since the introduction was not directed at her she said nothing. If the boy, Jaden, she thought she had heard him say, wanted to know her name, he would have asked her. If they ended up in the same house, sure, she'd introduce herself, but until then, there was no logical reason to impose upon them.

The boats started moving as soon as the teacher had finished getting settled and Sylvia turned to look out on the inky black water. Looking out on the lake made her realize that she was a lot like the lake, calm and even tempered on the surface, but full of life within. Her stomach was still in knots from the anticipation of the sorting, her mind buzzing with excitement. She didn't really care which house she ended up in, as long as she got to study and made some friends.

((OOC))
Out to boathouse.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:49 pm
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |
███████████████████████████████

Joshua smiled a bit when he noticed Katrina blushed at his comment. Then Joshua looked at Elli and was about to answer her when the boats started to move. He smiled once more as he scooted closer to Katrina and smiled once more as he watched the castle grow in size as they got closer.

OutfitSong

User Image

User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | Unsorted  First Year | Irish Ginger  |

Gale sighed when no one got in the boat with her and Professor McKenney. When she listened to the Professor speak she got a bit nervous and excited at the same time as she felt the boat jerk into motion towards the boathouse. Gale then smiled as she saw the castle get closer and closer. She didn't know what was in store for her, she didn't even know about the sorting or any of that stuff.

OutfitSong

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa waited for the children to come. It took them what felt like hours to arrive. What was taking them so long? Was this the right day? Maybe Nerissa was wrong... perhaps she had missed them? Or maybe she was too early? A pout appeared on her lips as she allowed herself to sink to the sand below her.

"No, I know I must be right," Nerissa sang to herself in comfort. The words echoed in her ears, but she did not find solace in them. Her heart sank along with her body. Lying on the sand, her heart seemed to sink even further, leaving her with a hollow feeling inside her chest. This was the time she enjoyed the most every year, and she was wrong in its timing.

As she floated there, a distinct sound resonated through the water. Nerissa's head shot up as she gasped. It was the sound of the train whistle which the children always boarded from during this time. This time! She was here at the correct time and day. With a flurry of bubbles, Nerissa shoved herself from the ground and raced to the surface. That whistle was the sound of the train leaving, meaning that the children were already boarding the boats. The boats that would be making their way across the lake.

Nerissa slowed down as she reached the surface, not going above it just yet. She made her way to where the boats were slowly floating towards their destination. The moon above her cast shadows and lights into the water of the lake, glinting off her scales, eyes, and hair. She opened her mouth to sing beside the boat carrying Kayleigh McKenny and a song was sung.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while swimming under the surface
                                                      and singing for the first years

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade felt a jolt as the boat departed from the docks. Looking out at the lake was kind of tranquil. The moon reflecting of the water only getting disturbed by the gentle ripples coming off the boat it was serene like something out of a movie. The castle was clearly in view now and he felt it was the greatest sight so far and wished he packed his camera so he could capture this moment forever. That is when the boathouse came into view the boat began to slow from its turtle pace down to a snail as the approached it.
{Exits to boathouse}
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ At Ease
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:22 am
User Image
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance sat silently as the boat began to move across the water silently. Sitting in the front, him and Rose were in charge of the lanturn. He gripped it firmly in one hand, allowing her to hold it with her own. Jaslyn and Virgil were behind him, and thoughts of the sorting flooded into his mind.
-Exit to Boathouse-

Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Feeling the boat start to shift forward, Kara lifted up the lantern, seeing as she was already up in front. Her eyes grew wider and wider as the castle before her grew larger and larger.

ooc: bleh~  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 am
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose looked behind to the others, seeing them join her and Chance in the boat, she saw her normally smile at the two boys, but with a small small at her. She looked away, knowing what that meant and held the lantern without saying anything.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games